Lil Wayne Disses Kreayshawn W/ "Gucci Gucci" Freestyle, Says Rapper's Grandfather

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2011, 09:28 AM         #1
6842 pageviews
49 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne Disses Kreayshawn W/ "Gucci Gucci" Freestyle, Says Rapper's Grandfather

West Coast rap newcomer Kreayshawn has revealed her reaction to Lil Wayne blessing her "Gucci, Gucci" smash hit on a new freestyle and said despite her grandfather's opinion, Weezy F. Baby showed admiration.

While her grandfather feels the freestyle was a diss, Kreay said he could not have been more wrong.

In the meantime, fans of "Gucci Gucci" can hear Lil Wayne rapping over the track on his "Sorry 4 the Wait" mixtape, which hit the Web last week. Kreayshawn says she was "very flattered" from the rap giant using her track, and that she first heard about the remixed track from an unlikely source. "One of the first people who called me and told me about it was my grandpa," says Kreayshawn. "He's like, 'Yeah, Wayne's rapping over your beat. I think he's dissing you! Is Wayne dissing?' And I'm like, 'Oh, what? I gotta hear this.' So I listened to it and I'm like, 'No pop-pop, it's a mixtape!' It's an honor to me... I'm excited that [Wayne] noticed and I'm able to get some of his fans to listen to the original version and they like me too." (Billboard)

While he does make reference to a white girl, Kreayshawn's name does not pop up on Weezy's "Gucci, Gucci" freestyle.

"Tunechi, Tunechi, tote the toolie, f*ck around and pop ya/My homies got that white girl, call it Lady Gaga/Glock 4-tini, nina colada, suck, swallow, semen saliva/I'm going at your collar, f*ck you ho n*ggas/Weezy go hard, you bi*ches go figure/Diamonds in my teeth like I'm a f*cking dope dealer/You're a dead man walking: Michael Jackson Thriller/I'm in one big room, full of bad b*tches.." ("Gucci, Gucci")

Earlier this week, Kreayshawn and Lil Wayne protege Drake became flirty during a live interview.

"I honestly get excited when new things happen in hip-hop and when I heard 'Gucci Gucci,' I heard the flows, I was excited before I even knew who she was," the Young Money star told Invasion Radio. "And you know I got to hear a little bit more of the music beyond that and then to meet her and the energy that she has is great. She's just a great person. She's good people. That's my dog." Drizzy, who will release his sophomore album Take Care on October 24, is leaving the door open to a collaboration. "Anytime she's ready. I got bars on deck for that," he said of the Oakland-bred artist, calling her a "little cutie pie." "You're not so bad yourself there, Mr. Regularly Handsome," gushed a blushing Kreayshawn. (Rap-Up)

Last month, Kreayshawn admitted she broke Diddy's heart by signing to Columbia instead of his Bad Boy Records.

"He hit me and he was mad about the whole signing thing. He was like, 'Yo, I wanted to work with you, blah, blah blah,' " Kreayshawn recalled. The upstart rapper went on to reveal an amusing tidbit to the Bad Boy mogul. "Honestly, I've always had a picture of you next to me and my kindergarten picture," Kreay recalled telling him. "I always put it on my wall, and I tell people, 'That's my dad. P. Diddy's my dad.' And he was like, 'Yo, I have to adopt you.'" (MTV)

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne Disses Kreayshawn W/ "Gucci Gucci" Freestyle, Says Rapper's Grandfather | SOHH.COM

49 comments for "Lil Wayne Disses Kreayshawn W/ "Gucci Gucci" Freestyle, Says Rapper's Grandfather"

6 years ago '04        #2
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23506 23506
thankyou BasedGod:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #3
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,709 | Props total: 436 436
Wayne making her big, a lot of people never heard about her until Wayne k!lled the beat
 07-21-2011, 11:14 AM         #4
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
Wayne making her big, a lot of people never heard about her until Wayne k!lled the beat
Wayne didn't k!ll a damn thing.

The hottest part of his version was him using Kreayshawn's flow. That's an issue for someone who is supposedly dope. He was ramblin about nothing just like her.
 6 years ago '08        #5
shush456 
space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 59 59
her Pop op think he hip to the game.. nah nicca aint nobody trippin off her like that...
 07-21-2011, 11:41 AM         #6
coolbeans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k her Grandpa
 6 years ago '04        #7
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
"Tunechi, Tunechi, tote the toolie, f*ck around and pop ya/My homies got that white girl, call it Lady Gaga/Glock 4-tini, nina colada, suck, swallow, semen saliva/I'm going at your collar, f*ck you ho n*ggas/Weezy go hard, you bi*ches go figure/Diamonds in my teeth like I'm a f*cking dope dealer/You're a dead man walking: Michael Jackson Thriller/I'm in one big room, full of bad b*tches.." ("Gucci, Gucci")
n*gga snapped
 6 years ago '07        #8
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 Shuttaman said:
Oh shut the fu*k up.
y hasn't shutta addressed her drug usage yet...he made a thread stating people that use drugs are weak...he keeps avoiding it tho
 6 years ago '07        #9
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 all3rd said:
Man her, Debbie and maybe in the backround V nasty sounded totally drugged out on the Sway show this morning on Shade 45.
them broads support drug use...I mean Im sure these broads is low key meth heads..coke heads somethin...and they gave em money lol...they prolly was kcufed up... she talk about how much weed she smoke..but couldn't hang with snoop...Im guessin these hoes was robbin to support their drug habit..
 07-21-2011, 01:55 PM         #10
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy fu*k... sfkhg;lsdjggldskfhsl;dkfdsf... I hated this fu*king beat, now Wayne drops his lyrics and now the songs a banger... Jesus Christ I love Lil' Wayne.
 6 years ago '05        #11
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7018 7018
Wayne could make baby sounds for a verse and ya'll nigs would still say he snapped
 07-21-2011, 01:56 PM         #12
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
them broads support drug use...I mean Im sure these broads is low key meth heads..coke heads somethin...and they gave em money lol...they prolly was kcufed up... she talk about how much weed she smoke..but couldn't hang with snoop...Im guessin these hoes was robbin to support their drug habit..
Yo, these hoes are faaake as fu*k. I guarantee you they smoke like a P5 and are bunned... These bi*ches p!ss me off so much trying to act like they're hard n*ggaz.
 07-21-2011, 01:59 PM         #13
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mil_Town_G said:
Wayne could make baby sounds for a verse and ya'll nigs would still say he snapped
^^^^^^^^^^
 6 years ago '11        #14
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Jayborne23 said:
Wayne didn't k!ll a damn thing.

The hottest part of his version was him using Kreayshawn's flow. That's an issue for someone who is supposedly dope. He was ramblin about nothing just like her.
oh look another music critique
 6 years ago '07        #15
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
both these fu*kers are lame as hell. wonder if this bi*ch says something back lol
 6 years ago '07        #16
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 Redgator said:
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE

please bring back the hate button.
 6 years ago '06        #17
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Mil_Town_G said:
/thread
 07-21-2011, 02:18 PM         #18
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
please bring back the hate button.
Word, he's been doin' this thru out all the threads or atleast the ones' I made........
 6 years ago '06        #19
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Redgator said:
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE

beat goes hard
 6 years ago '05        #20
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Mil_Town_G said:
Cosign
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago