how can i lose 20 pounds in a month?

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2011, 03:22 AM         #21
jackedNtan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
hope youre joking, otherwise your posts are now blocked
oh dear... now i've really made a mess of things.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
lol...
 6 years ago '05        #23
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 826 826
Try aiming to lose 2 lbs week to avoid having saggy skin. Lose too much weight too soon can also be problematic.
 07-21-2011, 09:03 AM         #24
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
Try aiming to lose 2 lbs week to avoid having saggy skin. Lose too much weight too soon can also be problematic.
i wont have saggy skin, ima workout and stay tite, just got to lose it
 6 years ago '08        #25
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
Unless you're trying to completely fu*k your metabolism I wouldn't suggest extreme calorie cutting. The healthier way will take a little longer but it will be a lot better in the long run
 6 years ago '07        #26
daddy21 
space
space
$712 | Props total: 53 53
By a juicer and do the juice diet only fruits,veggies juiced.
You also will need plenty of water on this diet. I lose 15lbs in 7 days no bs.
 07-21-2011, 11:22 AM         #27
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Unless you're trying to completely fu*k your metabolism I wouldn't suggest extreme calorie cutting. The healthier way will take a little longer but it will be a lot better in the long run
i dont wanna take long this though, ima try to make it happen, i workout daily and i've always did, just ate big meals and alot of junk food
 07-21-2011, 11:23 AM         #28
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daddy21 said:
wow, word? did you workout and sh*t?
 6 years ago '04        #29
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 daddy21 said:
Did you work out while you did this? I'm on my second day of a juice fast and I'm ready to faint. I lost 3.8 pounds the first day though.
 6 years ago '07        #30
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
Meth..........

No but really fu*k even getting on a scale. If you are planning on losing weight for health reasons then get in shape so you can actually exercise. Stop drinking beer and beverages with high fructose corn syrup! Drink 2 liters of water per day. Stop eating out or atleast choose something healthy when you go out to eat. Stop eating fried food!

If you are in bad shape just start with walking , elliptical machine, or the bike. I don't know how much weight lifting experience that you have but I would hold off until you are actually in shape or have somebody to show you proper form to do lifts. I watch ppl in the gym with horrible form and it makes me want to throw up!
 07-21-2011, 12:37 PM         #31
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dhead_txn said:
Meth..........

No but really fu*k even getting on a scale. If you are planning on losing weight for health reasons then get in shape so you can actually exercise. Stop drinking beer and beverages with high fructose corn syrup! Drink 2 liters of water per day. Stop eating out or atleast choose something healthy when you go out to eat. Stop eating fried food!

If you are in bad shape just start with walking , elliptical machine, or the bike. I don't know how much weight lifting experience that you have but I would hold off until you are actually in shape or have somebody to show you proper form to do lifts. I watch ppl in the gym with horrible form and it makes me want to throw up!
lol i dont drink and i do workout, but i eat lots of fried foods and junk, but i started my diet yesterday...so i'm not going fu*k with none of it anymore...for awhile until i see my results, its going be hard though lol
 6 years ago '04        #32
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 braided_uppimp said:
lol i dont drink and i do workout, but i eat lots of fried foods and junk, but i started my diet yesterday...so i'm not going fu*k with none of it anymore...for awhile until i see my results, its going be hard though lol
One thing that has really helped me stay away from sh*tty foods is educating myself on them. I seriously watch documentaries as a reminder to stay away from that sh*t. I was in a bad accident a few years ago and gained 140 pounds during recovery. I've lost 70 of it...

Here's some really good ones you can stream on Netflix for $8.00 a month:

Food, Inc.
Supersize Me
Food Matters
The Future of Food
King Corn
Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

...And there's many, many others...
 07-21-2011, 01:03 PM         #33
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks everybody who posted in here, i appreciate that 4real
 07-21-2011, 02:42 PM         #34
stripes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CLEN......but thats illegal

but honestly 20lbs is alot you will have to do extreme dieting, which means when you begin too eat normally again your going to gain straight away.
I would say your best bet is lots of water! lots of lean protein! veg, vits, omega 3, no white carbs it fu*ks ur sugar levels up.
Only eat wholemeal like brown rice and not after 3pm.
Lift heavy with fewer reps as your metabolism will be running at a higher rate for more of the day after your workout and also incorporate cardio daily before 12 would be best.
You could probably lose uptoo 4lbs a week if your well overweight and you stick to this and work out hard.
 6 years ago '11        #35
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Universal~Mind said:
Go on a crack diet..
 6 years ago '09        #36
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 1353 1353
Liposuction, Gastric bypass

I cant think of a healthy realistic way to loose that much weight. IT can and HAS been done by lots of people just be careful to start a routine that you cant continue to do faithfully.
 6 years ago '09        #37
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Go on a ketogenic diet or a similar LOW CARB diet. I'm a strong believer that carbs are detrimental to anyone trying to maintain or lose weight. In my opinion carbs are only beneficial when bulking. I've been doing Keto for a bit and never once felt like I was depleted of energy from not having carbs, and all my lifts have gone up and the weight is dropping off great (lost 5 pounds last week).

I eat a sh*t load of good fatty foods. Pepperonis, cheese sticks, peanuts, giant a.ss omelettes STUFFED with ham, sausage and bacon. Can go to Wendys and buy some double cheeseburgers and have 'em serve it to me on lettuce instead of the bread bun. My only carbs really come from veggies which I feel are a must if you're gonna do keto diet otherwise you're gonna have trouble sh*tting.

There's also a juice fast diet that's becoming popular because a documentary came out about it and now everyone jumping on that sh*t. There's also a vegan diet you could try, personally I don't recommend it. I would say you would enjoy yourself more on a low carb diet with fats, meats and veggies.

But those are the only things I can think of that would allow you to lose 20 pounds in a month and your first weigh in or 2 would be pure water weight from cutting the carbs. And once you come off any type of extreme diet your weight is gonna go up because your body has to adapt to eating solid foods again or carbs again.
 6 years ago '06        #38
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 495 495
Lose 20 to gain back 30 the next month? Being healthy is a lifestyle not a diet.
 6 years ago '08        #39
MrGetBusy 
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 2 2
Eat Healthy & Doing Heavy Cardio Is The Best Way To Lose Weight Fast. Determination & Dedication
 6 years ago '10        #40
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
to f!ght your hunger ,,,try when eating chew your food as much as possible ,,,,your stomach will think your eating alot and it wont be as hungry
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy