All Madden 2012 Player rankings

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 philly337 said:

last season he was hurt but has only missed 2 games in the 6 seasons before that

About as durable as u can get
my bad, i forget if madden has a seperate 'injury' rating...i was basing the 'durability' rating as injury like 2k...but like i said, dude should stay injured...maybe able to play through, but injured cuz dude is always playing with the turff toe or some type of ailment
 6 years ago '09        #82
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Didn't Julio have a broken foot more recently than Ingram had knee surgery? He ran with a broken foot at the combine so I would think he's a cause for a little concern too. In 2-3 years the Clowns will wish they had took Ingram instead of JJ because Turner will be broken down by then with all the wear and tear on him.

So would you be pissed if Richardson comes out next year and yall take him?
are you really equating one bone in a foot to KNEE SURGERY????

Aww mann

stopped reading there
 6 years ago '05        #83
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
are you really equating one bone in a foot to KNEE SURGERY????

Aww mann

stopped reading there
You didnt answer my last question............stop acting like the dude isnt 100% recovered from that.
 6 years ago '09        #84
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
You didnt answer my last question............stop acting like the dude isnt 100% recovered from that.
Look, I'd never want an alabama RB bc they don't pan out in the league

Yeah Alexander had a couple good years but other than him they all suck. All of em

No I wouldn't want trent richardson either

Like I would never want a QB from Ohio State or USCw or LSU

Or a WR from Florida

and on and on
 6 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Look, I'd never want an alabama RB bc they don't pan out in the league

Yeah Alexander had a couple good years but other than him they all suck. All of em

No I wouldn't want trent richardson either

Like I would never want a QB from Ohio State or USCw or LSU

Or a WR from Florida

and on and on
Yet you would take a WR from Alabama? I cant think of a successful WR from Alabama in recent time thats something Bama doesn't produce......... You're obviously biased and a homer because if the Falcons would have wound up with AJ Green(UGA) you would be dissin' Julio Jones(Bama) right now and you know it.

BTW most of Saban's guys pan out at the NFL level because he gets them NFL ready so thats a good thing for Ingram and JJ.........just sayin'

Last edited by Saintaholic; 07-21-2011 at 12:57 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #86
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Yet you would take a WR from Alabama? I cant think of a successful WR from Alabama in recent time thats something Bama doesn't produce......... You're obviously biased and a homer because if the Falcons would have wound up with AJ Green(UGA) you would be dissin' Julio Jones(Bama) right now and you know it.

BTW most of Saban's guys pan out at the NFL level because he gets them NFL ready so thats a good thing for Ingram and JJ.........just sayin'
YES fool bc there has never been one to put up those kind of numbers in an Alabama offense

You can go down the list and find 1,000 yard RB @ Alabama easily.

and I've never dissed Julio, even when he was in college. I've always given him props but said AJ is better, which he is

pan out name some LSU players that pan out bc if your talking strictly Alabama you need to stop. He's only had 2 recruiting classes come in the league
 6 years ago '05        #87
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
How didn't Rodgers get a 99?
 6 years ago '11        #88
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 rynell said:
As much as yall been slurpin' off JJ dont go there. Yall are depending on JJ, Ingram is just another weapon in the arsenal here in NO.

Atlanta's offense

[pic - click to view]

Saints offense

[pic - click to view]

We got them guns!!!!!!!
too bad Brees don't know how to aim it when Ryan has another single digit INT season, and Brees throws bout 20 we'll see who has the better offense. and I don't mind you going hard for Ingram, but it's funny to see you trying to make a point off of Madden ratings. Julio could easily be the better player, even on Madden, but they got his awareness lower because WRs gotta learn more than RBs...and Rodgers is gonna beast in this system, watch what I tell you
 6 years ago '11        #89
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 rynell said:
Didn't Julio have a broken foot more recently than Ingram had knee surgery? He ran with a broken foot at the combine so I would think he's a cause for a little concern too. In 2-3 years the Clowns will wish they had took Ingram instead of JJ because Turner will be broken down by then with all the wear and tear on him.

So would you be pissed if Richardson comes out next year and yall take him?
you comparing a fracture in a foot to a RUNNINGBACK with knee injuries?! really n*gga??? and I've never been a proponent of drafting running backs high unless they are as close to guarantees as you can get...the shelf life is the shortest of all positions, except maybe the monolith NTs, and you can usually get a starter later in the draft. so personally, i wouldn't like it if we drafted a running back in the 1st round...I'd root for the n*gga cuz he's on my team, but my first expression would be...the fu*k.
 6 years ago '09        #90
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
you comparing a fracture in a foot to a RUNNINGBACK with knee injuries?! really n*gga??? and I've never been a proponent of drafting running backs high unless they are as close to guarantees as you can get...the shelf life is the shortest of all positions, except maybe the monolith NTs, and you can usually get a starter later in the draft. so personally, i wouldn't like it if we drafted a running back in the 1st round...I'd root for the n*gga cuz he's on my team, but my first expression would be...the fu*k.
wait they didn't just draft him in the 1st round.. they gave up a 1st round and a 3rd round pick just to add him to the "arsenal"

07-21-2011, 01:41 PM         #91
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Witten over Gates... Gates durability is like a 65 and do i have to start with his blocking 99?
 6 years ago '08        #92
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,098 | Props total: 2719 2719
@ P. Willis not getting a 99

disgust
 6 years ago '06        #93
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
gates ain't no 99... more like 89
 6 years ago '05        #94
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,218 | Props total: 1266 1266
So Revis got 99 overall even though he sucked a.ss last year???

And Nnamdi isn't 99?

MAdden fu*king SUCKS with their ratings...and fu*k YOU T/S for the misleading title...
 6 years ago '05        #95
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:
Witten over Gates... Gates durability is like a 65 and do i have to start with his blocking 99?
mybae his offensive skills made him 99
 6 years ago '05        #96
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
 wjcorner said:
too bad Brees don't know how to aim it when Ryan has another single digit INT season, and Brees throws bout 20 we'll see who has the better offense. and I don't mind you going hard for Ingram, but it's funny to see you trying to make a point off of Madden ratings. Julio could easily be the better player, even on Madden, but they got his awareness lower because WRs gotta learn more than RBs...and Rodgers is gonna beast in this system, watch what I tell you
you act like him throwing 20+ INTs is the norm for him
 6 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
YES fool bc there has never been one to put up those kind of numbers in an Alabama offense

You can go down the list and find 1,000 yard RB @ Alabama easily.

and I've never dissed Julio, even when he was in college. I've always given him props but said AJ is better, which he is

pan out name some LSU players that pan out bc if your talking strictly Alabama you need to stop. He's only had 2 recruiting classes come in the league
JaMarcus Russell Nuff said
Joseph Addai ( 2003 BCS Champion/SB Champion solid starter on a top offense-Colts)
Corey Webster (2003 BCS Champion/SB Champion solid starter-Giants)
Randall Gay (2003 BCS Champion/SB Champion solid starter and nickel corner NO-NE)
LaRon Landry ( 2003 BCS Champion/ 1st rd solid starter, big hitter-WASH)
Michael Clayton (2003 BCS Champion, bust)
Devery Henderson ( 2003 BCS Champion/SB Champion 2nd rd solid starter-NO)
Dwayne Bowe ( 2003 BCS Champion/breakout season last year-KC)
Craig Davis (2003 BCS Champion/ huge disappointment thus far-SD)
Skler Green (2003 BCS Champion/bust-out of the NFL plays Arena ball-VooDoo)
Andrew Whitworth (2003 BCS Champion/starting OT-Bengals)
Marcus Spears (2003 BCS Champion/ disappointment current FA-DAL)
Marquis Hill(2003 BCS Champion/RIP 2nd Rd Pick by NE)
Kyle Williams (2003 BCS Champion, a good underrated DT in Buffalo)

***Also Coached under Les Miles but recruited by Saban***
Matt Flynn (2007 BCS Champion/ 7th rd #2 QB in GB behind Aaron Rodgers-GB)
Glenn Dorsey (2007 BCS Champion/ #5 overall pick-KC disappointment thus far)
Chevis Jackson ( 2007 BCS Champion/ 3rd rd nickel corner-ATL)
Jacob Hester (2007 BCS Champion/3rd rd starting FB-SD)
Early Doucet (2007 BCS Champion/ 3rd rd backup WR-AZ)
Craig Steltz (2007 BCS Champion/ 4th rd backup safety-CHI)
 6 years ago '07        #98
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
corey webster solid starter?? he a top 10 corner dammit
 6 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
wait they didn't just draft him in the 1st round.. they gave up a 1st round and a 3rd round pick just to add him to the "arsenal"

Ok so Bush, Thomas, and Ivory are coming off of injury last year lets establish that. Bush is uncertain he may not be here, so it was a nice move adding insurance. Draft picks are for teams that are building, this team is built and adding pieces here and there. The Falcons traded picks for JJ and still have holes in other areas......so come again.
 6 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Saints offense has been the top or right at the top for the last five years buttercup. I guess Im not the only one trying to make a point off of Madden ratings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy