Ultimate M vs C 3 is official + First images + Trailer

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 kenoe212004 said:
i hope ken is in it this time.....
He's not
 07-20-2011, 08:48 PM         #82
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still waiting on Marvel Vs. Dc Vs. Capcom Vs. Mortal Kombat.
 6 years ago '04        #83
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 TEK2yuhDOME said:
Still waiting on Marvel Vs. Dc Vs. Capcom Vs. Mortal Kombat.
Marvel Vs DC vs Capcom Vs Mortal Kombat vs Smash Bros = GOAT game...
 07-20-2011, 08:56 PM         #84
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna cop this
 6 years ago '06        #85
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Suckers...
 6 years ago '09        #86
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 89 89
Lmao cashcom they got me when they released street f!ghter and then came back and released super street f!ghter..I saw marvel vs.capcom comin out I knew they would do this bullsh*t, glad i didn't buy mvc but I will be getting this
 6 years ago '04        #87
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
why isnt ken in this!!!!!!1
 07-20-2011, 10:08 PM         #88
BCannonThaMc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it im still gonna cop. Im gettin pretty sick and tired of this sh*t tho.

If you got XBL add me KingHodokan
 6 years ago '06        #89
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
new roster additions are super weak imo. no cyclops, venom, ken, carnage, juggernaut........

i guess that'll be dlc u have to buy. it's cool how they made the player select screen like a book. that way if they decide to do an expansion, u can just flip the page and have like 30 more characters.
 6 years ago '06        #90
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
Milkin it...fu*k these guys.
 6 years ago '06        #91
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
and sh*tty trailer too..fu*kin low quality cutouts.
 6 years ago '05        #92
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,129 | Props total: 3655 3655
 jgamel81 said:
new roster additions are super weak imo. no cyclops, venom, ken, carnage, juggernaut........

i guess that'll be dlc u have to buy. it's cool how they made the player select screen like a book. that way if they decide to do an expansion, u can just flip the page and have like 30 more characters.
That would be cool tho but don't give those bastards anymore ideas.lol.
 6 years ago '04        #93
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 el bundy said:
they put in all the sh*tty characters now, so they can put the ones that we all want as dlc to milk us further. rocket racoon? seriously?
This >>>
 6 years ago '07        #94
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
No Gambit, Black Panther, or Donovan

No cop

Maybe
 6 years ago '05        #95
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,129 | Props total: 3655 3655
Bah might as well put this info in this thread since is the main thread and update it if more info is known

Impressions from fLoE & others on UMvC3, DHC glitch removed

Updated: Many additional impressions have been added into this story and more are coming, so keep checking back.

EG|fLoE has been posted impressions of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on to his Twitter account, and he confirmed that the DHC Glitch and Exchange Glitch have been removed from the game.

Here's also left some other impressions. Also Nyoro and a reader who didn't leave their username or email address added to it. Here's a run down so far. Keep in mind the game is a long ways away from being released, November 2011, so this stuff is subject to change.

• You can now X-factor in the air.

Phoenix can only have one action per jump... meaning one fireball then she floats down.

• Characters now say something upon entering the screen when the previous character died.

• Many of the returning cast has new moves, or moves that act differently, (Ryu's Hyper Fireball now bounces off of walls, Taskmaster and Spencer are shown with new moves.)

Ghost Rider has at least 2 special moves that OTG, and his two level one supers appear to OTG. His level 3 super is a grab where he uses the Penance stare on you.

Strider is the first character to have two level 3 supers, (Ragnarok, and the Ouroboros.) Most of his moveset from Marvel 2 was shown. His robot animal super OTGs.

Firebrand's level 3 appears to summon a computer controlled doppleganger firebrand to a.ssist.

Hawkeye's level 3 super OTGs. He fires off Antman, who hits the opponent, then grows in size and gives the opponent the biggest Monty Python boot known to man. Hawkeye has different arrows he can fire depending on the button pressed (frozen shot, poison shot, piercing shot, triple arrow, scatter shot, and net shot are shown.)

Wolverine's Berserker Slash is not invincible and slower. He has new move where he does a bunch of slices at close range, with the odd shoutout to "Swiss cheese." This attack is similar to Chun-Li's lightning legs, except it's with his claws. Ryu can cancel his overhead with special moves now.

Viewtiful Joe has the "Slow Dodge" move now. It's a special move that's super cancellable. In the Viewtiful Joe games, if you activated Slow and you got attacked, you'd dodge.

Magneto has a new special move where he sucks you in with magnetism. Gravitation magnetizes the opponent. Repulsion pushes them away. Attraction pulls them towards you. His air-to-ground dash is slower now.

Akuma's Hurricane Kick a.ssist doesn't knock down anymore, the opponent will flip out.

Ryu can charge up his fireballs and they fly so quickly you can barely see them on screen. Charging can be done by holding down the button, like in Street f!ghter X Tekken. A fully charged fireball will explode on contact, causing a wall bounce. He can also charge his Shoryuken now. Ryu can cancel his overhead with special moves now.

Taskmaster has a new move called the Charge Sting. It impales the opponent, can combo into it.

Dormammu's Flame Carpet OTG now pushes the opponent very far away. Much harder to combo from, even with an a.ssist.

Storm has a move that pulls in the enemy and pushes them away with wind.
Ryu is shaping to be a beast with his updates and Strider is looking very good. Phoenix looks nerfed some.
 6 years ago '09        #96
TheChampIsHere 6 heat pts
space
space
$184 | Props total: 150 150
I am VERY pissed off with this announcement. Strider(I'm happy to see) is the only returning name from MvC2? If your not gonna have Venom, put Carnage in the game. Thor is SLOW/WORTHLESS, bring back Juggernaut. No Guile/Charlie, Instead C. Viper? The new life bars doesn't show your supporting casts health? What happened to Silver Surfer, Doc Oct, and Black Panter? I wiki'd Rocket Raccoon and there's no way there was a fan demand for him. I don't understand there reason for these characters when theres about 8 good MvC2 names that are being SCREAMED out. Ill would be pi$$ed if they DLC'd the throwbacks for more money, I got MvC3 first day(Platinum Trophy:agreement6:) and I will be getting expansion 1st day for online reasons. But the fact I've played MvC since I was 10 years old and supported Capcom through the "VS" games. I feel like they don't have a respect value for the customers and honestly they dont deserve ANYMORE of my money.
 6 years ago '09        #97
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,864 | Props total: 1685 1685
Cashcom gonna hit all the suckers with the entire must have MvC2 roster and all the fan base wants for DLC and everyone gonna be like even though it'll cost $15 for 3 characters..... guarantee it.

i swear these n*ggas are swimming in money and laughing cause they about to add another 12 feet of depth to the pool.....
 6 years ago '04        #98
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,047 | Props total: 6781 6781
im glad i didnt buy mvc3 .
 6 years ago '10        #99
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Capcom stay milking n*ggas.
 6 years ago '07        #100
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,787 | Props total: 2401 2401
I'm going to get, even though I'm pretty underwhelmed by the roster additions.

You could've sold me on no Cyclops, or any other X-men really... (despite my hopes) but no Megaman and no Venom is tough... especially when they add Rocket Raccoon? And some other people I've never heard of.

But I'll be getting for the 8 new levels and apparently there's new modes they haven't talked about yet too.... I'm holding out for Story Mode. Ever since MK9, which had the best story mode I've ever seen in a f!ghting game, I've been holding out hope that MvC3 could add one somehow. It doesn't even have to be long or amazing, just SOMETHING that gives a little depth to what the hell is going on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy