Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club Makes Lil Mama Cry [Video Inside]

most viewed right now
 82
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
aussie08 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 1690 1690
I was impressed with how she handled herself...:thumbsup:


But she aint have no reason to be on stage w/ Jigga!...
 7 years ago '05        #42
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 119 119
she spoke the truth though
 7 years ago '11        #43
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,027 | Props total: 642 642
 aussie08 said:
But she aint have no reason to be on stage w/ Jigga!...
 7 years ago '07        #44
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
uhh she only started crying when she talked about her mom dying of cancer did yall watch this or just blind hating ??
 7 years ago '08        #45
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
She handled that well and she only got emotional when it came to her mom dying, which would get to me if I lost my moms or anyone else. I never had a problem with Lil Mama, I just never felt her music, but Charlamagne had a point, she needs to make more good music for her fans instead of the gimmicks and try to get in the spotlight with dumb stuff like Nicki Minaj taking her look. But I respect her for not being those women that decide to wh0ore themselves or let other famous rappers fu*k them to get some fame. She just needs to keep that mindframe, go back into the studio and make something that could be another hit. It doesn't matter if she won't reach to the top, but as long as she's herself and a motivation to other young black women to become something more than a ho in the industry, she'll be praised and respected for that.
 7 years ago '09        #46
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,640 | Props total: 9566 9566
 7 years ago '07        #47
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
Vid made me actually fu*k with her more. She did handle herself well. Charlamagne is a fool but I guess he just does his job.
 7 years ago '10        #48
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,069 | Props total: 12364 12364
After marlon wayans said dude look like a bruised egg plant, I had 2 look him up and then on i knew i would never listen to this dude.






















SN: He is nowhere near known in the south that's why i had 2 look him up.
 7 years ago '07        #50
thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0
full interview


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #51
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 1304 1304
 FappingFapstar said:
she couldnt take it so she brought up her mom dying while recording the first album
^^^ This
 7 years ago '08        #52
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
on some real sh*t...lil mama is not ugly.
 7 years ago '10        #53
spazzg 
space
avatar space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 13 13
@ 2:26 i think andy milonakis called in :wow:
 7 years ago '06        #54
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,596 | Props total: 37021 37021
Lil mama talking about she not a how she has a rep for being as.lut in her old hood... id fu*k tho
 7 years ago '10        #55
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 844 844
 Blacknitro said:
SMH @ anyone sticking up for this bi*ch. This bi*ch is lucky she came on stage when it was Jay Z. Some rappers would've fucced her up right then and there. I hope she NEVER sells another record again.

Yea. I'm still hella pissed and I don't even listen to no arrogant a.ss Jay Z. BUT the on thing I hate more than arrogance is disrespect. Mothafucca come on stage while I'm performin, better hope I ain't got a knife or something on me. Especially a bi*ch. You don't let no bi*ch sh*t on you.

Fucc all that simp sh*t ya'll n*ggas on. This bi*ch don't deserve nothing but hate. That simp sh*t is the same exact reason Casey Anothony got away with k!llin her baby. Punk a.ss jury was like, "it's a female....we can't give her the death penalty....we can't do that to a woman".....GTFOH.
 7 years ago '04        #56
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,845 | Props total: 1173 1173
 Blacknitro said:
That simp sh*t is the same exact reason Casey Anothony got away with k!llin her baby. Punk a.ss jury was like, "it's a female....we can't give her the death penalty....we can't do that to a woman".....GTFOH.
It's funnier cause you're serious.

Boxden needs its own talk show. 105 would have nothin' on us!
 7 years ago '11        #57
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
 Blacknitro said:
SMH @ anyone sticking up for this bi*ch. This bi*ch is lucky she came on stage when it was Jay Z. Some rappers would've fucced her up right then and there. I hope she NEVER sells another record again.

Yea. I'm still hella pissed and I don't even listen to no arrogant a.ss Jay Z. BUT the on thing I hate more than arrogance is disrespect. Mothafucca come on stage while I'm performin, better hope I ain't got a knife or something on me. Especially a bi*ch. You don't let no bi*ch sh*t on you.

Fucc all that simp sh*t ya'll n*ggas on. This bi*ch don't deserve nothing but hate. That simp sh*t is the same exact reason Casey Anothony got away with k!llin her baby. Punk a.ss jury was like, "it's a female....we can't give her the death penalty....we can't do that to a woman".....GTFOH.
mommy problems?
 7 years ago '06        #58
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,150 | Props total: 7286 7286
placeholder
 07-20-2011, 12:55 PM         #59
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all this hate......


I take jabs at celebs here and there but it's all in fun, some of you kats really have issues with these people you don't know. :lachen001:
 7 years ago '11        #60
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
 S.TEX said:
@ all this hate......


I take jabs at celebs here and there but it's all in fun, some of you kats really have issues with these people you don't know. :lachen001:
never in my life would i imagine lil momma would invoke so much hatred.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy