V-NASTY MOBBIN IN LA 5 star livin bi*ch !

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 109
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 495 495
 07-20-2011, 11:44 AM         #62
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #63
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
is this whats hot in the streets?
 6 years ago '10        #64
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 kiTHCen said:
i hope you see these lil dudes every time you drop the n bomb heaux

[pic - click to view]


V-nasty's black 2 black sons.

lil niglet on the left look just like that hoe........both of 'em look like fu*king Danger Mouse


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #65
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 PIFF GRIFFIN said:
v nasty super hurt ew
lol 4real
 07-20-2011, 12:38 PM         #66
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy put on a white boy

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #67
d0ughb0y 
space
avatar space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
bi*ch making LA looking fu*king horrible.
 6 years ago '09        #68
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
California is so damn weak
 6 years ago '10        #69
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 CutKidd21 said:
California is so damn weak
fu*k yo sig n*gga.....lemme have that sh*t lol
 6 years ago '09        #70
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 peeyump said:
fu*k yo sig n*gga.....lemme have that sh*t lol



go in the BXSC

dude is makin them
 6 years ago '09        #71
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
V- nasty says n*gga 43 times
Black girl in room sits there silently
BX members discuss how violently they would have reacted.


Sounds about right
 6 years ago '09        #72
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
v-nasty you bi*ch n*ggas! n*ggas mad.
 6 years ago '04        #73
theHighlife04 
space
avatar space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
I don't think her acting and talking like that has anything to do with being "from the hood," however, I think it has everything to do with lack of any formal or parental education and knowledge. I know many people that came from horrible places but act/sound nothing like this girl. That whole "she's from the hood" sh*t is basically saying that if you come from a hood, you must, with absolute certainty, sound/act ignorant. That's bullsh*t.

On the other hand, her whole demeanor seems forced and contrived a lot of the time. So maybe it's just an act. Ultimately, I don't give two wet sh*ts about this bi*ch though.
 6 years ago '07        #74
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
 AI34Life said:
v-nasty you bi*ch n*ggas! n*ggas mad.
what possibly is there to be mad at??
 6 years ago '07        #75
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
 theHighlife04 said:
I don't think her acting and talking like that has anything to do with being "from the hood," however, I think it has everything to do with lack of any formal or parental education and knowledge. I know many people that came from horrible places but act/sound nothing like this girl. That whole "she's from the hood" sh*t is basically saying that if you come from a hood, you must, with absolute certainty, sound/act ignorant. That's bullsh*t.

On the other hand, her whole demeanor seems forced and contrived a lot of the time. So maybe it's just an act. Ultimately, I don't give two wet sh*ts about this bi*ch though.
guess she fits in tho...half of the rappers nowadays are just actors
 6 years ago '10        #76
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 Damagegadget said:
such a clever line... how could I be mad at ya empty stacks lol.. callin people a hater is the biggest cop out ever...I need to stop usin that word now..its too easy to say.. ole gutter bi*ch...

"Look hop in my ride
Stash this,
Hold that,
Be cool turn
The sound up and roll that
Now you my gutta bi*ch
Lil momma dont get it twisted
No trippin,
No house visits you kno i got other bi*ches ,...
Ahh ah dont call me ima call you
You miss my call then fu*k it dont do that *67
call back or nothin
dis down low pro sh*t gotta be
down to par
You gutta bi*ch
You betta not get me caught " Webbie!!


people actually think people be mad at this broad..lol How could anyone be mad at such comedy

The true definition of hating is knocking someone for doing something most people consider dope because you can't do it or have never done it.

And clearly you aint never been in a hotel room with a pocketful of money "all on a bi*ch"


"these n*ggas be mad that's why they stay hating" - V- nasty
 6 years ago '07        #77
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
 Nautilus O said:
The true definition of hating is knocking someone for doing something most people consider dope because you can't do it or have never done it.

And clearly you aint never been in a hotel room with a pocketful of money "all on a bi*ch"


"these n*ggas be mad that's why they stay hating" - V- nasty
lol sure I haven't lol what exactly she do that I haven't?? do I need to post pics from the all expense paid hotel room I stayed in times square after being flown to NYC to perform a 15 year anny show for AZ and cormega... or the stacks of huns I clock on top of my pay check..or better yet should I go to websters for the true definition of hating... I aint knockin her for bein in a hotel room...Im knockin her for doin somethin she say she doin but aint..lol How could I knock a dumb broad for gettin a robbery charge and spendin her time in jail all to fit in with the crowd of ignorance that she is surely sorrounded by...you sir may hate me in your statement..matter fact she might hate me too...cause Im a DJ who would rap circles around this "rapper" ....next
 07-20-2011, 04:43 PM         #78
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #79
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
Crazy sh*t is...she prolly know WHEN and WHERE to act like that....and thats the FAKE sh*t about these chicks....i actually dig the Gucci Gucci song from K...Google -Joey Papers
 6 years ago '04        #80
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
 Damagegadget said:
lol sure I haven't lol what exactly she do that I haven't?? do I need to post pics from the all expense paid hotel room I stayed in times square after being flown to NYC to perform a 15 year anny show for AZ and cormega... or the stacks of huns I clock on top of my pay check..or better yet should I go to websters for the true definition of hating... I aint knockin her for bein in a hotel room...Im knockin her for doin somethin she say she doin but aint..lol How could I knock a dumb broad for gettin a robbery charge and spendin her time in jail all to fit in with the crowd of ignorance that she is surely sorrounded by...you sir may hate me in your statement..matter fact she might hate me too...cause Im a DJ who would rap circles around this "rapper" ....next
fu*k all that Boxden "Beef" bro....Lets network! whats ya twitter/email..etc fam???
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy