G-Unit's Kidd Kidd Speaks On Weezy Calling Him A bi*ch, Linking With 50 & More

most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,359 | Props total: 14193 14193
n*gga already explain that's how we talk.That's a good look for Nutt tho.I'm proud of that n*gga.That n*gga put in a lot of work as far as music goes.I've been in the studio a few times with him and that n*gga would be in that bi*ch from sun down to sun up.Hope that n*gga keep doing his thing!
 7 years ago '07        #22
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,359 | Props total: 14193 14193
 0ddJoB said:
So in the NO it's cool to call each other bi*ch.

But Based God gets grilled for it.
Nobody calls theirself bi*ch
Nobody calls each other "a pretty bi*ch"
No rapper got albums called "I'm Gay"
Nobody wanna fu*k Kanye in the a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #23
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 N.O.4Life said:
Nobody calls theirself bi*ch
Nobody calls each other "a pretty bi*ch"
No rapper got albums called "I'm Gay"
Nobody wanna fu*k Kanye in the a.ss
But bi*ch, when you say the word, "bi*ch" to another man, it makes it seem like you OWN that man like he's your property or something, bi*ch.

Ya feel me, bi*ch. I just wanna know why yall gotta say bi*ch, bi*ch.
 7 years ago '07        #24
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,359 | Props total: 14193 14193
 Unknown Dude said:
:wtf: I fu*ks wit N.O. music but @ yall seein nuthin wrong wit callin each otha dat AND yall n*ggaz sound proud of it too

that's one of them things u'd wanna keep
[pic - click to view]

and not want the outside to find out about
New Orleans not the only city that says it.Florida talk like that too.Plies say the sh*t all the time.Its nothin more than a Texas or Cali cat callin each other Fool.
 7 years ago '10        #25
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 0ddJoB said:
call each other bi*ches and hoes, kiss on the lips, play father and son


these n*ggas are f*ggots
Hold on shawty, are you really calling somebody a faggot while you have Charles Hamilton in yo avy???
 7 years ago '08        #26
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 0ddJoB said:
sh*t I seen a child molester in yours just now
The fu*k is wrong with you?

Aaliyah wasn't no godamn child molester.

Even though she let that child molester R.kelly hit it when she was just 15.
 7 years ago '07        #27
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,732 | Props total: 598 598
 0ddJoB said:
sh*t I seen a child molester in yours just now
lmao
 7 years ago '07        #28
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,359 | Props total: 14193 14193
 Young Buck said:
But bi*ch, when you say the word, "bi*ch" to another man, it makes it seem like you OWN that man like he's your property or something, bi*ch.

Ya feel me, bi*ch. I just wanna know why yall gotta say bi*ch, bi*ch.
Look how many times you said bi*ch....lol.That sh*t would never fly.Not even wit a n*gga you cool wit.And how is that like owning someone?n*ggas don't take that sh*t that serious.Jus somethin n*ggas say.Like NY cats say Son.When I heard Son for the first time I didn't think that was acctually his kid...lol.
 7 years ago '07        #29
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,359 | Props total: 14193 14193
 0ddJoB said:
Still can't even remember seeing a Lil B video of him even touching a dude!

I mean sh*t actions speak louder than words... and wayne spoke pretty loud kissin that n*gga baby...

You seen him kiss this man... You heard him call this man daddy... you even heard him call his friend "bi*ch" and "hoe" like a feminine f*ggot but this is perfectly straight
You gotta ask Wayne bout his own actions fam.I know I ain't never kissed a n*gga nor have I called a n*gga who wasn't my daddy Daddy.

And How much proof do you need that lil B is gay?n*gga come out and says "I'm Gay" and say he wanna fu*k Yeezy in the a.ss...lol.That's all the actions I need from a n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #30
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 N.O.4Life said:
Look how many times you said bi*ch....lol.That sh*t would never fly.Not even wit a n*gga you cool wit.And how is that like owning someone?n*ggas don't take that sh*t that serious.Jus somethin n*ggas say.Like NY cats say Son.When I heard Son for the first time I didn't think that was acctually his kid...lol.

Son and bi*ch are two different words, you can say that anywhere and it's cool but calling another man a bi*ch? That sh*t would never fly
But I'm just wondering, if I lived in N.O and I'm cool with some dude, could I say "bi*ch, go make me some breakfast?" Is that cool in N.O too? Do you guys force the other to make them dinner while they wear an apron and high heels?
 7 years ago '04        #31
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I'm from NO born and raised, and cats down here do address each other as b*tch a lot. That sh*t never been for me tho. A lil too disrespectful for my liking.
 7 years ago '07        #32
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,359 | Props total: 14193 14193
 Young Buck said:
Son and bi*ch are two different words, you can say that anywhere and it's cool but calling another man a bi*ch? That sh*t would never fly
But I'm just wondering, if I lived in N.O and I'm cool with some dude, could I say "bi*ch, go make me some breakfast?" Is that cool in N.O too? Do you guys force the other to make them dinner while they wear an apron and high heels?
I don't know.Take a trip down here and Go on Burbon St. and tell a n*gga "bi*ch go fix me Breakfast with an apron and high hells".Then come back and tell me what happen
 7 years ago '07        #33
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,302 | Props total: 3217 3217
@ retarded a.ss N.O slang and where is this dude kidd kidd in tony yayo's track, did he get dropped from it?
 7 years ago '08        #34
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 N.O.4Life said:
I don't know.Take a trip down here and Go on Burbon St. and tell a n*gga "bi*ch go fix me Breakfast with an apron and high hells".Then come back and tell me what happen
I don't have the money nor time to fly to N.O, I just wanna know from a N.O native like you.

If I was cool with someone in N.O., and I said "Bi*ch, go fix me Breakfast" is he going to come back with pancakes, bacon, eggs,a slice of ham and grits?
 7 years ago '04        #35
KingOfTheSouth9 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 7 7
^^ like ole boy told ya go on bourbon or an couple blocks the otherway in the ville and lmk the results
 7 years ago '08        #36
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 KingOfTheSouth9 said:
^^ like ole boy told ya go on bourbon or an couple blocks the otherway in the ville and lmk the results
and like I told him, I don't have the damn time nor money to go to N.O., so since you n*ggas live in N.O., you could answer that question for me. Just call or holla at one of your friends and say, "bi*ch, make me dinner now". You people call each other bi*ch, sissy and ho-hos, not me, I don't live anywhere near N.O. Plus since the word bi*ch doesn't matter, why is it so hard for you N.O. folks to just tell me what's up?
 7 years ago '11        #37
Kid Cunner 401 heat pts401
space
avatar space
space
$5,684 | Props total: 12 12
god some of you internet dudes need to stop taking sh*t so seriously..if you've never been clowning with your boys and called them bi*ch or have been called a bi*ch then u dont even have friends...yall acting like real bi*ches tho that much is for sure.
 7 years ago '08        #38
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 Kid Cunner said:
god some of you internet dudes need to stop taking sh*t so seriously..if you've never been clowning with your boys and called them bi*ch or have been called a bi*ch then u dont even have friends...yall acting like real bi*ches tho that much is for sure.
Look, all I wanna know is if you N.O n*ggas can cook a fine meal. I don't like my sh*t sloppy and uncooked, bi*ch.
 07-20-2011, 12:51 AM         #39
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man all these n*ggas bi*ches mane. LOL


On that baller blockin clip, did that cop really tell Juvenile hes watching him "Right down the crack of his a.ss"??!??!?!?! WHAT THE fu*k DOES THAT MEAN LOL NO HOMO n*gga NOOOOOO
 7 years ago '11        #40
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,206 | Props total: 116 116
 Kid Cunner said:
god some of you internet dudes need to stop taking sh*t so seriously..if you've never been clowning with your boys and called them bi*ch or have been called a bi*ch then u dont even have friends...yall acting like real bi*ches tho that much is for sure.
My bi*ch, it's a difference between callin a n*gga a bi*ch clownin him and embracin the sh*t like Kidd Kidd is doin tho.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Who are your preferred reviewers?
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy