Peyton Manning Wants To Become Unrestricted Free Agent As Part Of NFL Settlement

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
AL davis is ready to dish out that $$$$
 6 years ago '04        #22
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
this won't happen lol but if it did that be pretty cool

I would kidnap bowlen and elway tell them to let Tebow sit and sign Manning.
 6 years ago '04        #23
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2949 2949
I know there isnt a shot in hell he would leave the team in FA, but what if he just decided to fu*k sh*t up and went to like the raiders or skins? id be

and chris kluwe need to shut the fu*k up fore we remember him crying about "Punter Safety"
 6 years ago '04        #24
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6505 6505

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #25
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Jackson isnt as dominant as you think. System, QB and coaching make a difference. He is one of the WRs if available I would stay away from. The Bears would be better served going for Sidney Rice or if they just want a guy for the next year or two, Randy Moss.
You clearly havent watched vincent jackson play
As a charger fan, i can tell you, this is is the biggest difference make on the chargers offense, even bigger than Gates. The guy is the right there with Calvin as the most physically imposing WRs in the NFL, has great speed, amazing hand-eye coordination, great body control and can high point the ball better than anyone in the NFL. Rivers/norv help, but hes a freak, and dont care what anyone says, hes a top 5 WR in my eyes
 6 years ago '04        #26
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Jackson isnt as dominant as you think. System, QB and coaching make a difference. He is one of the WRs if available I would stay away from. The Bears would be better served going for Sidney Rice or if they just want a guy for the next year or two, Randy Moss.

Maybe even see what the price for Fitzgerald is and go after him if the Cards would trade him at the deadline or just wait until this time next year and throw everything you have at him.
Our system is very wide receiver friendly. Vincent averaged over 17 yrd per catch for 3yrs str8 (including last yr) he's a big body that can go get the ball and Jay C can get it to him. Getting Larry this yr would be a long shot for anyone. Moss I would pass on (looking long term) sidney rice I feel will only be a step above what we already have. That hip injury made him lose a couple steps.
 6 years ago '05        #27
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
Jets and Ravens could use a QB...
 6 years ago '09        #28
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 FalconBuddha said:
As a charger fan, i can tell you, this is is the biggest difference make on the chargers offense, even bigger than Gates. The guy is the right there with Calvin as the most physically imposing WRs in the NFL, has great speed, amazing hand-eye coordination, great body control and can high point the ball better than anyone in the NFL. Rivers/norv help, but hes a freak, and dont care what anyone says, hes a top 5 WR in my eyes
I cant pay that any attention because you are clearly biased and will argue for him. But, all I know is your team spent the majority of the season as the number one offense and that was without the guy you said was the biggest difference maker.

I saw plenty of VJax and while I think he is good I wouldnt make him my top priority as a free agent.
 6 years ago '06        #29
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10660 10660
 FalconBuddha said:
No way hes as good as calvin. I like vjax but last year when he was holding out it showed it might be the system and not so much vjax (we won't know until he goes to another team). Rivers was on pace to break the record for most yards passed in a season
 6 years ago '09        #30
space
space
 Dat n*gga87 said:
Our system is very wide receiver friendly. Vincent averaged over 17 yrd per catch for 3yrs str8 (including last yr) he's a big body that can go get the ball and Jay C can get it to him. Getting Larry this yr would be a long shot for anyone. Moss I would pass on (looking long term) sidney rice I feel will only be a step above what we already have. That hip injury made him lose a couple steps.
I shouldnt have suggested all those big WRs and you should probably stop looking at Jackson because in the end Martz doesnt like big WRs anyway. How many has he had in his coaching career and how many of them were very productive on winning teams?

As long as Martz is running the show offensively they wont have many big WRs
 6 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I cant pay that any attention because you are clearly biased and will argue for him. But, all I know is your team spent the majority of the season as the number one offense and that was without the guy you said was the biggest difference maker.

I saw plenty of VJax and while I think he is good I wouldnt make him my top priority as a free agent.
 philly337 said:
No way hes as good as calvin. I like vjax but last year when he was holding out it showed it might be the system and not so much vjax (we won't know until he goes to another team). Rivers was on pace to break the record for most yards passed in a season
We might of had the #1 offense ON PAPER, but there was 5 games in the first half of last year that we lost by 7 points or less and had the ball in our offenses hands on the final possession of the game IN THE REDZONE and couldnt convert once. To me that shows that we have no play makers outside of him. Anyone can catch a pass at the 40, but the true top flight guys are the ones that can make plays inside the 20.

Also, think of all the game winners hes scored the past few years (chiefs, seahawks, giants etc.), you think we would of lost all 5 of those if we had him?

Like i said, im not denying that rivers/norv help, but you guys are really underrating his talent. I mean sure those guys help his numbers, but you have to remember hes always been the 2nd look in the offense after gates, and up until the past couple years, we have been a run-first offense that was usually playing with a lead, and yet hes still been a top WR

BTW, i dont know if i would say hes better than calvin, but i would say they are both in my top 5
 07-19-2011, 10:32 PM         #32
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think peyton knows his neck isn't holding up as well as he thought.. he wants that long term deal NOW.
 07-19-2011, 10:34 PM         #33
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MichaelKnight said:
yesssssssssss
HE GOIN TO OAKLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's over.... Raider Nation takin over the league....
RIP to the competition
U heard it here 1st..
peyton is great and all.. but if he cant make our WR corps look good then what makes you think he would make the Raiders corps look good.. hes got a better chance with the raiderettes
 6 years ago '06        #34
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
We might of had the #1 offense ON PAPER, but there was 5 games in the first half of last year that we lost by 7 points or less and had the ball in our offenses hands on the final possession of the game IN THE REDZONE and couldnt convert once. To me that shows that we have no play makers outside of him. Anyone can catch a pass at the 40, but the true top flight guys are the ones that can make plays inside the 20.

Also, think of all the game winners hes scored the past few years (chiefs, seahawks, giants etc.), you think we would of lost all 5 of those if we had him?

Like i said, im not denying that rivers/norv help, but you guys are really underrating his talent. I mean sure those guys help his numbers, but you have to remember hes always been the 2nd look in the offense after gates, and up until the past couple years, we have been a run-first offense that was usually playing with a lead, and yet hes still been a top WR

BTW, i dont know if i would say hes better than calvin, but i would say they are both in my top 5
Im not underating him (ur actually overrating him). Hes a top 10 wr but until he does it somewhere else hes not being put with the rest..

Calvin johnson has been pretty a beast his entire career with not just 1 but numerous sh*tty qbs.....stafford,stanton,orvlowski,culpepper,kitna ect...and it don't matter he still puts up damn near 100 ypg. Just throw it to him and he'll make it happen

And even though I said he top 10 that could be debated...

A johnson, c johnson, fitzgerald, d jackson, white are all ahead of him...then u got v jackson, jennings, austin, moss, boldin and a few others up for debate who's the next 5 to fill out the top 10

Last edited by philly337; 07-19-2011 at 10:44 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 philly337 said:
Calvin johnson has been pretty a beast his entire career with not just 1 but numerous sh*tty qbs.....stafford,stanton,orvlowski,culpepper,kitna ect...and it don't matter he still puts up damn near 100 ypg. Just throw it to him and he'll make it happen
He was also the ONLY option on a team that was always trailing, which mean he was getting alot more chances to make plays. Again, im not knocking calvin, i love the guy, but to put him over VJ simply because of stats doesnt really work. I mean if VJ was in detroit, and was the only player on the whole offense worth a damn, you dont think he would also put up 100ypg? VJ had to compete with gates, floyd and sproles/LT (those two combined to average 73 catches a season)
 6 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 MichaelKnight said:
we gon get Vincent Jackson n Randy Moss in FA too.
& we already got Jacoby Ford, who gonna be the top WR in a couple years.
RUN DMC gonna have a breakout year..

we set n*gga..

First of all, you already wasted 2 years of Moss, what makes you think hes gonna come back?
second, sadly if VJ leaves, id bet anything he ends up in Denver (hes from denver, grew up a broncos fan, family still lives out there, and they have a big need at WR)
 6 years ago '06        #37
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
He was also the ONLY option on a team that was always trailing, which mean he was getting alot more chances to make plays. Again, im not knocking calvin, i love the guy, but to put him over VJ simply because of stats doesnt really work. I mean if VJ was in detroit, and was the only player on the whole offense worth a damn, you dont think he would also put up 100ypg? VJ had to compete with gates, floyd and sproles/LT (those two combined to average 73 catches a season)
Um no...it actually makes it harder..hes seeing double coverage and doesnt have a qb to pass in windows. He basically has to somehow get wide open or jump over the defense

How that work out for a prime randy moss in oakland?
 6 years ago '09        #38
space
space
The Raiders have a good WR corps now. They arent household names but they are good. So, if by some terrible accident or natural disaster or twilight zone type of event, they end up with Manning they have enough there already to be a factor right away. They had a decent shot at the playoffs with Campbell as the QB and a lot of their offensive players banged up last season, you add Manning and they become instant 11 game winners.
 6 years ago '04        #39
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Jralez said:
Stephen Ross is going to offer this n*gga 300 million dollars

[pic - click to view]

and majority ownership of the Dolphins
 6 years ago '10        #40
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
Please get this n*gga out the AFC South :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago