Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2011, 08:11 PM         #61
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 morrow05 said:
obvisiously you don't know sh*t bout me, for one all my j's are real, the flint 13 are the only ones i didn't cop when they came out. i NEVER said that they was real off the site nor did i say i was gonna pretend they was...this would be the first time ever to buy shoes from any site that's not authentic so i'm a little nervous on whether the shoes would come out right. after this shoe, i'll have all the jordan 13's even tho this would be the only fake one. and once i get everything with my kids and bills situated, i'm good. im from chicago and it's harder out here to do everything you want to do..if you knew how the situation was then you would see what i'm talkin bout.
Why spend the money on fake kicks? If you can't afford it at the time(or don't feel like shedding too much money at one time), then you might as well wait. Put off...say 2% of your paycheck a month into the kicks or so instead .
 6 years ago '06        #62
morrow05 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 ibcpirate said:
Why spend the money on fake kicks? If you can't afford it at the time(or don't feel like shedding too much money at one time), then you might as well wait. Put off...say 2% of your paycheck a month into the kicks or so instead .
that's true. but having kids are more expensive than bills no a days lol...they're twins, girls at that...daddy gotta spoil them so idk if i'll ever get them lol. but forreal tho, aside from the bs that others were saying..im at the point of not really caring about whether its fake or not..i just wanna complete my collection. I miss how things were before i became a dad, but i wouldn't change how things are for nothin. fake or not, i'll be happy with them, i'll surely make sure my girls get all the j's just like there daddy, and you know for little girls there size, j's are not much for them at all. I just be hatin my feet are too big lol
 6 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25175 25175
Do You n*gga,Its Your Feet. Give Us A Feedback When You Get'em...
 6 years ago '04        #64
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 537 537
 KeithHernandez said:
Obviously. If you don't see reason in what I said it's because you're a clown and not smart enough to comprehend. See? I can make a.ssumptions, too. You wanna get personal and make a.ssumptions about me because you know I'm right about you.

Logic is simple enough here: Rocking fakes means you're fake by extension. It means you ain't got it, but you'd prefer for people to think you do.

Being economical isn't wrong. Giving your kids what they want and need is never wrong. YOU are wrong because your inability to compromise, and accept that some $90 SC Trainers are flyer than your dragon kicks, is beyond your comprehension / style / confidence.
#real
 07-25-2011, 09:58 PM         #65
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 morrow05 said:
that's true. but having kids are more expensive than bills no a days lol...they're twins, girls at that...daddy gotta spoil them so idk if i'll ever get them lol. but forreal tho, aside from the bs that others were saying..im at the point of not really caring about whether its fake or not..i just wanna complete my collection. I miss how things were before i became a dad, but i wouldn't change how things are for nothin. fake or not, i'll be happy with them, i'll surely make sure my girls get all the j's just like there daddy, and you know for little girls there size, j's are not much for them at all. I just be hatin my feet are too big lol
Can't argue at all with that statement. Think it's hard now...but wait til they're older...girls....and twins at that. Well, I guess you do what you do now, and you'll be at it again some day.
 6 years ago '06        #66
space
space
 ibcpirate said:
Can't argue at all with that statement. Think it's hard now...but wait til they're older...girls....and twins at that. Well, I guess you do what you do now, and you'll be at it again some day.

by the time they grow up..i would be done with jordans and ones..i would be 41-42 yrs old lol
 6 years ago '08        #67
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
 morrow05 said:
obvisiously you don't know sh*t bout me, for one all my j's are real, the flint 13 are the only ones i didn't cop when they came out. i NEVER said that they was real off the site nor did i say i was gonna pretend they was...this would be the first time ever to buy shoes from any site that's not authentic so i'm a little nervous on whether the shoes would come out right. after this shoe, i'll have all the jordan 13's even tho this would be the only fake one. and once i get everything with my kids and bills situated, i'm good. im from chicago and it's harder out here to do everything you want to do..if you knew how the situation was then you would see what i'm talkin bout.

morrow05 said:
goofy n*gga, i got bills, and taking care of my kids..father comes before being a sneakerhead...I wear real and fakes and have no problems at all...only thing i dont do is wear jordans that has colors that never came out...they dont be lookin right. So im good with me and mines n*gga

Anyone else catch this frauds slipup?
Clearly you lied

:laugh5:

Last edited by Snappy; 07-25-2011 at 11:47 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #68
space
space
 Snappy said:
Anyone else catch this frauds slipup?
Clearly you lied

:laugh5:
what's my slip up? I already said that i wear real and fakes and didn't care what anyone thinks...go plankin on a knife
 6 years ago '08        #69
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
Don't lie the kid really isn't yours is it?!
 6 years ago '06        #70
space
space
 Snappy said:
Don't lie the kid really isn't yours is it?!
that's what your dad asked your mom. leave my kids out of this.
 6 years ago '06        #71
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18956 18956
man, sneaker geeks are simply that....geeks...

i could give a rats a.ss what this cat is rockin on his feet, except if he got a pair of work boots that he head out to his job in to support them kids that's all that matter.. THAT'S IT. Everything else is extra...

it's a shoe forum and yeah we all take collecting serious, but it really ain't that serious yo..
 6 years ago '06        #72
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
man, sneaker geeks are simply that....geeks...

i could give a rats a.ss what this cat is rockin on his feet, except if he got a pair of work boots that he head out to his job in to support them kids that's all that matter.. THAT'S IT. Everything else is extra...

it's a shoe forum and yeah we all take collecting serious, but it really ain't that serious yo..
:agreement6: thank you very much...but i should've known n*ggas were gonna give me sh*t about me postin this. I know n*ggas on here are sneakerhead and was gonna go off about me wantin to buy fake jordan 13's...it is what it is.
 07-26-2011, 11:06 AM         #73
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one look at the site and the prices =
 6 years ago '06        #74
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1813 1813
Yall fake n*ggas sound like rappers Fakes/Real bi*ches really dont care bout that sh*t...Only n*ggas with low self esteem go broke buyin "authentic" sh*t while all these other n*ggas are stackin they money while you supposedly stuntin...Now if you makin that money cool, do it, splurge if your finances are in order but if you livin on ya own and got bills, stay fresh and prosper by any means...When I was comin up in the game, alotta rappers were wearin fakes, like I would go to these n*ggas home studions and me beain a sneakerhead tey would be like "Few, look at my collection, hot right? But Iaint harbor no ill feelins cause Im like that n*gga gonna be on point wit the matchin, and thats all hoes and the media care about, do you look good?
 6 years ago '10        #75
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
If you can't get the real thing, then don't buy them at all
 6 years ago '05        #76
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 227 227
 6 years ago '06        #77
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18956 18956
@Built2Win you get your shoes yet?
 6 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
wear what you want.
i never wore jordans in my life. never wanted to
if im going to pay over a 125 for some shoes then i might as well get somebody to make me customs
 6 years ago '07        #79
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Is this cambury??
 6 years ago '06        #80
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
@Built2Win you get your shoes yet?
yeah, ima post them in a few minutes. plus ima say all the pros and cons about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy