most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2011, 07:02 PM         #41
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Usually what I'll do is grab some kicks from the top and then when I take some out the middle, replace it quick. But yea, trust me there have been some shoe tsunamis and that sh*t hurts lol.
hah. It looks like the ones on the side are curved in leaning on the ones in the middle. If you want to get one in the middle, looks like you have to take down row by row.
 6 years ago '06        #42
morrow05 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 Baynut said:
The quality of them are good but a real Jordan head like myself can tell they fake just by looking at this:

[pic - click to view]

Just judging by this picture the 23 looks all fu*ked up on the hologram. Also, the Jordan jumpman logo on the tongue looks too fat. Then there is this:

[pic - click to view]

The date is not touching the bar code = super fake. And again look at the jumpman, fake.

Besides that I'd have to feel them and look at them in person. Usually the colors of fakes are either to bright or to dark, and the materials usually ain't right. Stay away from true sneaker heads and you good, but if a n*gga like me catches you in public actin like they real, I will call you out on it.
by saying all that...do me a favor and post a pic of the real ones and this...i understand the hologram, but the jordan sign don't look too bogus do it? and the thing about the barcode, idc about that much.
 6 years ago '06        #43
space
space

[video - click to view]

ok after looking at this video...i'll agree on 3 things, the tongue on the dragonkicks aj13 are shaped different, the logo is a darker than the original, and the hologram is more of a sticker..so this to @baynut....i'm ignoring what the other n*ggas on here is saying, you showed your collection, plus pointed out 2 flaws of the shoe....now idc if they're fake, but as long as they look good on me i'm kool...once the shoes come, ima post pics of them.
 6 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18805 18805
i mean, there's some sites out there that have some very decent, very affordable replica, AAA, Jordans and I can appreciate that you're a father and spending what Jordans are going for retail nowadays (basically $200 dollars) would just be kind of selfish and fool hearty...so really, fu*k it, if you can get a pair that is made of the same materials basically and only possesses a few minor flaws, more power to you...

I sympathize w/ your story b/c I remember when i was little my pops would always go without and buy things second hand so that he could afford to put his kids in the clothing sneakers that they wanted...he would improvise and if that meant buying a knockoff here and there at the swap meet, he didn't give a sh*t... so long as his kids was laced... if that's why you doin this, than hey, hats off to you....if not, well, I don't really see the point.

As far as the replica game goes, I know a lot of cats that are in it and truth be told, they're [the replica's] getting A LOT better...

when I was in high school fake J's were easy as hell to spot...fast forward 7 yrs and now I've seen J's up close that could easily pass for the real thing and basically are authentic. these Chinese cats are gettin better at their hustle and that's changing the market a lil' bit...a saavy buyer can get away with a few things..

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 07-21-2011 at 05:04 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #45
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #46
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18805 18805
 morrow05 said:
Has anyone ordered any jordans from that site? I know the shoes aren't real but the quality of them are really good(Most of them) but I wanna know how fast they send the shoes to you.

I ordered The Jordan 13 flint.

Rate the quality of the shoe for me please...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I think they're good quality
you get your shoes yet? i'm wondering what they look like...
 6 years ago '06        #47
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you get your shoes yet? i'm wondering what they look like...
no not yet...im waiting.
 6 years ago '04        #48
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
no respect for a broke nicca that cant buy real kicks
 6 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 pandemon said:
no respect for a broke nicca that cant buy real kicks
If you cant respect a n*gga for being a father first sneakerhead second then you're truly a bum a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '07        #50
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8815 8815
 morrow05 said:
If you cant respect a n*gga for being a father first sneakerhead second then you're truly a bum a.ss n*gga.
How about be a father first and fu*k the sneakers. I'm a new dad but you will never ever see me buying fakes. And fu*k yall dudes in here aggreeing with this as*hole for.
 6 years ago '07        #51
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
 mistermarvel said:
i'm not down with fakes, but i have to say you get serious props for having your priorities in order. sneakers are cool but to drop $15k on a collection? buy a house.

also, no hate to banga, cjdipset, and everyone else that have nice collections!
Most people don't drop that much on kicks. Usually it's worth that much but they dropped half or less
 6 years ago '10        #52
mlim420 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 159 159
 DIPSET101 said:
How about be a father first and fu*k the sneakers. I'm a new dad but you will never ever see me buying fakes. And fu*k yall dudes in here aggreeing with this as*hole for.
co-sign!
 07-25-2011, 06:32 PM         #53
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mlim420 said:
co-sign!
 6 years ago '07        #54
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
 JShuttles20 said:

Who the flying fu*k does sneaker reviews on fake kicks. n*gga they fake. Don't need a vid to show how fake they are. Man this thread gonna run my blood pressure up lmao
 6 years ago '07        #55
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 morrow05 said:
dude, you trying to front like there ain't alternatives to get fly. If $160 Js ain't in the gameplan because diapers and formula are bleeding you out, then spend that $80-$100 on some low-key kicks. What's the point in pretending like you got it with some fakes? You hoping for something good enough when you can cop something perfectly fine instead.

You can keep it simple and fresh in AM1s or AM90s. There's always sales on those for around $70-$80. You can dig for some Huaraches. Do some SC Trainers. Even most dunks sell for around $70. Isn't that what you paid for those fake 13s?

n*ggas might even respect you more, because a lot of those kicks for under $100 look dope when rocked right and with confidence. But you'd rather pretend. Setting a terrible example.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 07-25-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #56
space
space
 DIPSET101 said:
n*gga that's you...i'm putting my kids first before anything...fu*k saving up 125-150 to buy real j's when my kids needs school supplies and clothes. before fatherhood, i used to always hit up footlocker for j's and nikes, after that only pair of shoes i brought was some nike blazers for 60 at footlocker...I calculated all the shoes i brought before fatherhood and all that rounded to $5500...can't be spending on j's when i have 2 kids and a mortage to pay..so fu*k you
 6 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
dude, you trying to front like there ain't alternatives to get fly. If $160 Js ain't in the gameplan because diapers and formula are bleeding you out, then spend that $80-$100 on some low-key kicks. What's the point in pretending like you got it with some fakes? You hoping for something good enough when you can cop something perfectly fine instead.

You can keep it simple and fresh in AM1s or AM90s. There's always sales on those for around $70-$80. You can dig for some Huaraches. Do some SC Trainers. Even most dunks sell for around $70. Isn't that what you paid for those fake 13s?

That link right there is filled with men's shoes for $75-$100.. all before Eastbay's constant 20% off.

n*ggas might even respect you more, because a lot of those kicks for under $100 look dope when rocked right and with confidence. But you'd rather pretend. Setting a terrible example.
obvisiously you're not a father, prolly live with your mom, and don't have sh*t going for you.
 6 years ago '07        #58
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Obviously. If you don't see reason in what I said it's because you're a clown and not smart enough to comprehend. See? I can make a.ssumptions, too. You wanna get personal and make a.ssumptions about me because you know I'm right about you.

Logic is simple enough here: Rocking fakes means you're fake by extension. It means you ain't got it, but you'd prefer for people to think you do.

Being economical isn't wrong. Giving your kids what they want and need is never wrong. YOU are wrong because your inability to compromise, and accept that some $90 SC Trainers are flyer than your dragon kicks, is beyond your comprehension / style / confidence.
 07-25-2011, 07:42 PM         #59
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Obviously. If you don't see reason in what I said it's because you're a clown and not smart enough to comprehend. See? I can make a.ssumptions, too. You wanna get personal and make a.ssumptions about me because you know I'm right about you.

Logic is simple enough here: Rocking fakes means you're fake by extension. It means you ain't got it, but you'd prefer for people to think you do.

Being economical isn't wrong. Giving your kids what they want and need is never wrong. YOU are wrong because your inability to compromise, and accept that some $90 SC Trainers are flyer than your dragon kicks, is beyond your comprehension / style / confidence.
Much respect to you and your statements, hands down.
 6 years ago '06        #60
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:

obvisiously you don't know sh*t bout me, for one all my j's are real, the flint 13 are the only ones i didn't cop when they came out. i NEVER said that they was real off the site nor did i say i was gonna pretend they was...this would be the first time ever to buy shoes from any site that's not authentic so i'm a little nervous on whether the shoes would come out right. after this shoe, i'll have all the jordan 13's even tho this would be the only fake one. and once i get everything with my kids and bills situated, i'm good. im from chicago and it's harder out here to do everything you want to do..if you knew how the situation was then you would see what i'm talkin bout.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy