Dragonkicks.com

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2011, 12:14 AM         #21
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know what this n*gga's problem is. You should know to expect heat when posting on a SNEAKERHEAD forum that you bought fake kicks. You think everyone who buys real kicks is broke and can't pay the bills? Bet you can't pay the bills yourself, let alone not being able to buy the real deal. A lot of people don't pay full retail price for shoes you know. I'd rather get sh*t on a discount/NDS instead of fake stuff. Don't try to buy expensive sh*t(such as the Flint 13's) and flaunt with them, when in reality you can't even buy the real sh*t. sh*t is just sad and don't think you're the sh*t with them when you know they're fakes. When you're a sneakerhead, you know buying fakes is a definite no, because people like us pay 3x the price for them while cheap a.ss bi*ches who think they're cool get fake ones for so and so.

My b, such a long post :lachen001: But yeah, read it hoe face
 6 years ago '09        #22
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1657 1657
dont wear them in public or play basketball in the
 6 years ago '06        #23
morrow05 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 ibcpirate said:
Don't know what this n*gga's problem is. You should know to expect heat when posting on a SNEAKERHEAD forum that you bought fake kicks. You think everyone who buys real kicks is broke and can't pay the bills? Bet you can't pay the bills yourself, let alone not being able to buy the real deal. A lot of people don't pay full retail price for shoes you know. I'd rather get sh*t on a discount/NDS instead of fake stuff. Don't try to buy expensive sh*t(such as the Flint 13's) and flaunt with them, when in reality you can't even buy the real sh*t. sh*t is just sad and don't think you're the sh*t with them when you know they're fakes. When you're a sneakerhead, you know buying fakes is a definite no, because people like us pay 3x the price for them while cheap a.ss bi*ches who think they're cool get fake ones for so and so.

My b, such a long post :lachen001: But yeah, read it hoe face

goofy n*gga, i got bills, and taking care of my kids..father comes before being a sneakerhead...I wear real and fakes and have no problems at all...only thing i dont do is wear jordans that has colors that never came out...they dont be lookin right. So im good with me and mines n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 dan86 said:
the shoes are 70$ fake as hell dude
I never said they were real..i know they're fake, but the quality be great and that's fine with me.
 6 years ago '10        #25
mlim420 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 159 159
fake jordans...dont buy it homie
 07-20-2011, 12:51 AM         #26
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fakes Never do fakes ever Don't wear those outside
 07-20-2011, 02:30 AM         #27
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 morrow05 said:
goofy n*gga, i got bills, and taking care of my kids..father comes before being a sneakerhead...I wear real and fakes and have no problems at all...only thing i dont do is wear jordans that has colors that never came out...they dont be lookin right. So im good with me and mines n*gga
Then why buy fakes? Might as well get forces for cheaper instead of fakes. Plus, Flint 13's are real...so don't know what you talking about
 6 years ago '09        #28
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
 morrow05 said:
just like a n*gga to worry about what another n*gga have on is real like a real bi*ch
You got it twisted my n*gga. I said "If you act like they real" Ima call you out on it. If you real bout your sh*t and let n*ggas know they fake off tops no need to come at you. My sh*t is directed toward n*ggas that buy fake sh*t and try to pass it as real. If you gotta lie bout your shoes, damn well you lying bout other sh*t, and I ain't broke:

[pic - click to view]

07-20-2011, 03:49 AM         #29
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
You got it twisted my n*gga. I said "If you act like they real" Ima call you out on it. If you real bout your sh*t and let n*ggas know they fake off tops no need to come at you. My sh*t is directed toward n*ggas that buy fake sh*t and try to pass it as real. If you gotta lie bout your shoes, damn well you lying bout other sh*t, and I ain't broke:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t man you need a fu*king new rock hah
good sh*t though

EDIT: I don't know if you got a ladder or not, but how tall are you? sh*t's relaly....high..
 6 years ago '09        #30
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 ibcpirate said:
sh*t man you need a fu*king new rock hah
good sh*t though

EDIT: I don't know if you got a ladder or not, but how tall are you? sh*t's relaly....high..
I'm only 5"8 lol. Yea I got a little stepping ladder thing. I like it like this cause I used to work at Footlocker when I was younger and it reminds me of the back storage room where they keep all there kicks, memories :).

Last edited by Baynut; 07-20-2011 at 03:54 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #31
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 8874 8874
n*gga got the nerve to call sneakereads broke but he going out buying fake kicks
 6 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 Baynut said:

[pic - click to view]

Let's get one thing straight...i've been said I know they're fake, I honesty don't care. I get them real or fake, however, no fu*kin store have these in size 14...so it's hard for a n*gga to cop what he wants from footlocker, finish line, etc...These shoes are the only color 13's that I don't have, and if I have to buy them from a site that'll sell fake shoes, i'm kool with it...I just hope they don't look as bogus as the shoes I see in the streets. I ain't gotta lie about whether they're real or not...
 6 years ago '05        #33
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 205 205
PLEASE just do me a favor and post pics of them when you get them in the mail. I wanna see if they look like the picture you posted from the site. For less than a hundred i have a feeling they gonna be looking crazy.
 6 years ago '07        #34
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
There's nothing to say to a dude who willingly buys fakes. He's already justified the purchase with his own logic, so it's whatever. I appreciate the irony in a dude calling himself GWOPBOI and knowingly buying fake kicks. That's good sh*t.

You'd be better off getting yourself some Fusions, 6 Rings, or other jumpmans if the numbered Js aren't in the gameplan. But you'd rather front, so front away.

EDIT: Just saw you're a size 14. I'm interested in seeing how these look when they show up. Don't gimme the size 9 The places that make fakes don't know how to handle big sizes. You're gonna end up with one feeling like a 12. lol. There's a good chance the pics on the site are the very best fakes they have. That doesn't mean the quality is the same for all the orders.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 07-20-2011 at 09:18 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 Baynut said:

[pic - click to view]

lol. what happens when you wanna pick a shoe somewhere in the middle? I know you're afraid of a shoebox tsunami every day.
 6 years ago '08        #36
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
I need some of these in my life!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-20-2011, 01:55 PM         #37
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 morrow05 said:
i'm not down with fakes, but i have to say you get serious props for having your priorities in order. sneakers are cool but to drop $15k on a collection? buy a house.

also, no hate to banga, cjdipset, and everyone else that have nice collections!
 07-20-2011, 03:23 PM         #38
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Hm, can someone tell me if there's a size 14 on that site? Looks like it to me.
 6 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 ibcpirate said:

Hm, can someone tell me if there's a size 14 on that site? Looks like it to me.
Nice find. Only +$30 on the retail, too.
 6 years ago '09        #40
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
lol. what happens when you wanna pick a shoe somewhere in the middle? I know you're afraid of a shoebox tsunami every day.
Usually what I'll do is grab some kicks from the top and then when I take some out the middle, replace it quick. But yea, trust me there have been some shoe tsunamis and that sh*t hurts lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy