Dragonkicks.com

most viewed right now
 98
Article inside Paul Walker was About to Expose Clinton Conspiracy Before he Died
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Brooklyn Threesome Killer: I Threw My Life Away For 'Fu€king Lie' But ..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Interesting story about LaMarcus Aldridge work ethic with Tim Duncan
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
NBA LeBron making fun of scrubs on his Instagram
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
52548 pageviews
93 comments


morrow05 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 85 85
Dragonkicks.com
 

 
Has anyone ordered any jordans from that site? I know the shoes aren't real but the quality of them are really good(Most of them) but I wanna know how fast they send the shoes to you.

I ordered The Jordan 13 flint.

Rate the quality of the shoe for me please...



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




I think they're good quality image

93 comments for "Dragonkicks.com"

 6 years ago '04        #2
TNWTMP 
space
avatar space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 10 10
Your gonna get murdered.
 6 years ago '05        #3
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$883 | Props total: 200 200
dudes about to lock in one you

get ready........


Last edited by ayoking; 07-19-2011 at 08:00 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #4
morrow05 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 85 85
What's wrong with them? explain...
 6 years ago '05        #5
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 morrow05 said:
Has anyone ordered any jordans from that site? I know the shoes aren't real but the quality of them are really good (Most of them) but I wanna know how fast they send the shoes to you.

I ordered The Jordan 13 flint.

Rate the quality of the shoe for me please...


I think they're good quality




smh should smack u threw ur screen


[pic - click to view]





nobody shop there so how is anybody suppose to tell u. better hope that sh*t never comes so u can get a refund.

and those are just Pictures dont mean it gon look EXACTLY like that when u get them. sh*t gon fall apart in about 3 week.
 6 years ago '04        #6
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,072 | Props total: 221 221
the fu*k?
 07-19-2011, 08:24 PM         #7
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k buys fake kicks? Smh man,
 6 years ago '05        #8
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$883 | Props total: 200 200
 morrow05 said:
What's wrong with them? explain...
OMG For you to even ask that

But for real do you know wat site you just posted this on? smh
 6 years ago '05        #9
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 2003 2003
I dont mind buying fakes but don't tell us how good the quality is lol
 6 years ago '09        #10
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,976 | Props total: 2510 2510
The quality of them are good but a real Jordan head like myself can tell they fake just by looking at this:


[pic - click to view]



Just judging by this picture the 23 looks all fu*ked up on the hologram. Also, the Jordan jumpman logo on the tongue looks too fat. Then there is this:


[pic - click to view]



The date is not touching the bar code = super fake. And again look at the jumpman, fake.

Besides that I'd have to feel them and look at them in person. Usually the colors of fakes are either to bright or to dark, and the materials usually ain't right. Stay away from true sneaker heads and you good, but if a n*gga like me catches you in public actin like they real, I will call you out on it.


Last edited by Baynut; 07-19-2011 at 08:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #11
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,072 | Props total: 221 221
fu*k that... the site sells an aPad and a HiPhone...




the fu*k?
 07-19-2011, 08:42 PM         #12
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayoking said:
OMG For you to even ask that

But for real do you know wat site you just posted this on? smh

 Baynut said:
The quality of them are good but a real Jordan head like myself can tell they fake just by looking at this:


[pic - click to view]



Just judging by this picture the 23 looks all fu*ked up on the hologram. Also, the Jordan jumpman logo on the tongue looks too fat. Then there is this:


[pic - click to view]



The date is not touching the bar code = super fake. And again look at the jumpman, fake.

Besides that I'd have to feel them and look at them in person. Usually the colors of fakes are either to bright or to dark, and the materials usually ain't right. Stay away from true sneaker heads and you good, but if a n*gga like me catches you in public actin like they real, I will call you out on it.
:agreement6::applause:
 6 years ago '07        #13
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$9,188 | Props total: 6105 6105
should spam your inbox with hate messages
 6 years ago '05        #14
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,293 | Props total: 5 5
wow...This dude just gave BX a uzi and gave them permission to start firing...I hope you prepared for the goons...You should never ever cop fake kicks and if it's cause of monetary reasons just get you some low budget AF 1's or dunks and call it a day....
 6 years ago '06        #15
morrow05 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 85 85
Look, IDGAF what you n*ggas think, I know they're fake, i like them so fu*k you...besides, half of you so called "sneakerheads"prolly broke buying expensive sh*t tryin to stunt on another n*gga. If you have a closet full of real J's but can't pay bills, you're a simple mf. realtalk
 6 years ago '06        #16
morrow05 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 85 85
 Baynut said:
The quality of them are good but a real Jordan head like myself can tell they fake just by looking at this:


[pic - click to view]



Just judging by this picture the 23 looks all fu*ked up on the hologram. Also, the Jordan jumpman logo on the tongue looks too fat. Then there is this:


[pic - click to view]



The date is not touching the bar code = super fake. And again look at the jumpman, fake.

Besides that I'd have to feel them and look at them in person. Usually the colors of fakes are either to bright or to dark, and the materials usually ain't right. Stay away from true sneaker heads and you good, but if a n*gga like me catches you in public actin like they real, I will call you out on it.
just like a n*gga to worry about what another n*gga have on is real like a real bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #17
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$20,451 | Props total: 5968 5968
n*ggas gone be like

Hoes gone be like :hitit:

Do ya thang my n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #18
morrow05 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 85 85
 Mc PushA said:
smh should smack u threw ur screen


[pic - click to view]





nobody shop there so how is anybody suppose to tell u. better hope that sh*t never comes so u can get a refund.

and those are just Pictures dont mean it gon look EXACTLY like that when u get them. sh*t gon fall apart in about 3 week.

A buddy of mines brought the jordan 11's off that site and it it came out really good...still got them too in good condition.
 6 years ago '06        #19
morrow05 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 85 85
 JayDawn said:
n*ggas gone be like

Hoes gone be like :hitit:

Do ya thang my n*gga
thanks...fu*k what a n*gga think...these n*ggas prolly broke, but actin like they got it tho.
 6 years ago '05        #20
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
LOL do u my nig then aint on my feet tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
WHY CHINA HATES JAPAN (story gets graphic)
30 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Biggie my Goat but he was up in that Notorious Thugs Session looking l..
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside 50 Cent & His Friend Troy Ave's Enemy Casanova Have A Dance Off ㈳..
46 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Hottest girl in the world
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
The dead bodies on Mount Everest
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside GAME: Smash Or Pass - Snow Bunny
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Where's your God? Pit bull mauls 2 kids strapped in car seats..
263 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
50 Cent On Son, Marquise: “He Was My Heart, I Don’t Have One Anymore”
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy