most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Weggie Kush said:
At the Same Time
Yes We Do
untamed guerilla
bout to go down
its in me
freak the hoez
project
souldierette
growin up
trife livin
hallways n cuts

that album was filled wit hottt shyt
classic songs
 6 years ago '10        #42
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
turks that n*gga

i remember when he first went in, the case was bad. i thought he was supposed to get out last year?
 07-19-2011, 05:05 PM         #43
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrFourteen5 said:

[pic - click to view]

Free this dude too......
, the realest rapper on NL. He could rap better then any of them and he was "bout it bout it" .
 07-19-2011, 05:07 PM         #44
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JShuttles20 said:
turks that n*gga

i remember when he first went in, the case was bad. i thought he was supposed to get out last year?

[video - click to view]

Maybe this is why, it's not right either way.
 07-19-2011, 05:10 PM         #45
Weggie Kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EDEEZY77 said:

Maybe this is why, it's not right either way.
yo that whole tape he put out dissin cash money over money power respect, cleanin out my closet, all n my grillz, get money was fire

i think they got cool after this mixtape again tho cuz didnt he make a cameo in that how we do big tymers video
 6 years ago '10        #46
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
Why did Turk leave Cash Money?
 07-19-2011, 05:11 PM         #47
Weggie Kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i used to jam this sh*t everyday

[video - click to view]

07-19-2011, 05:18 PM         #48
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HSK Exclusive - Tab Virgil aka Young Turk. a founding member of the Cash Money rap group Hot Boys, who has been serving a 7 year prison term in a the Tennessee penitentiary system will be released from prison at any minute now.

If you are not familiar with the situation, Turk was arrested back in 2004 for his role in a shooting during a raid of a Memphis apartment where a S.W.A.T. team member was injured.

Now I wonder if the 28 year old rapper is going to be signed to Young Money Records.

This was posted June 9th 2011.......

Last edited by s7venwords; 07-19-2011 at 05:21 PM..
 07-19-2011, 05:20 PM         #49
Weggie Kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smooth Brother said:
Why did Turk leave Cash Money?
He only had a 1 solo album deal...and the hoy boys had 3..by 2003 when let em burn got released ..he wanted off the label cuz birdman was shady n didnt pay b.g. n juve...and then like 6 months later he got hit the charge and no1 from cash money [slim, baby, fresh] at first wasn't helpin him even tho they were supposed to be brothers and all that
 6 years ago '05        #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
i hit the block and all you see is some shiny sh*t, you can't look my way too long cause it'll blind you quick.... CUZIN!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #51
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 54 54
 Weggie Kush said:

i think they got cool after this mixtape again tho cuz didnt he make a cameo in that how we do big tymers video
yea he did...i got my hopes up for a hot boys reunion cause juve was in the video too and even tho BG wasnt, I heard baby and him were tryin to settle their differences at the time
 07-19-2011, 05:24 PM         #52
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Weggie Kush said:
Posted 3/18/11 6:03 pm ET by D.L. Chandler in Interviews, Music News

As one of the founding members of the Cash Money collective known as the Hot Boyz, Young Turk alongside a teenaged Lil Wayne, B.G. and elder statesman Juvenile went on to release two albums commercially, with the second Guerilla Warfare selling platinum. The group disbanded due to financial differences but released a third LP filled with older material.

Young Turk eventually released his Gold-selling debut Young & Thuggin’ in 2001. Living up to that album’s title, Turk was involved in a 2004 shooting of a Tennessee police officer and convicted in 2005 on various federal charges. He was sentenced to 14 years in prison as pat of a plea deal due to a second-degree murder case.

Turk resurfaced recently with Southern mainstay DJ Smallz on his "Southern Smoke" Internet radio show and the Hot Boy got candid about a possible Hot Boys reunion, releasing a new album and what his first meal would be upon his freedom.

Still claiming YMCMB, Turk’s southern drawl still resonated although the hazy audio due to the phone recording made it difficult to hear Turk fully. “Right now, I’m in Mason, Tennessee,” revealed Turk. “I’m on my way out these doors, it’s been seven and a half long years. I got a second chance, God done blessed me.”

Smallz pressed Turk on what’s the first thing he’ll do when he leaves prison. “To be honest, I gotta give all thanks to God. I got to go see a church. It’s mandatory,” shared an elated sounding Turk. “I had got closer to God since I been in this situation and without him it wouldn’t be no me.”

Turk kept the details of his actual release date to himself but did say that his freedom is coming “any day now” but did say he will share the date as it comes down to the last 24 hours of his imprisonment.
Turk’s first meal choice as soon as he gets free showed that the rapper has an enthusiastic love of chicken. “Oh man I love me some chicken. Any kind of chicken. Fried chicken, jerk chicken, baked chicken, as long as it ain’t burnt, “said an excited Turk.

Turk has kept his mind sharp by picking up reading as a hobby and said he passed his time in prison by keeping in touch with his family and fans. Sounding upbeat the entire phone call, Turk shared that a Hot Boys reunion is certain to happen. Keeping in touch with B.G. and Juvenile, he said he has yet to speak to Lil Wayne since Weezy was freed from Rikers.

“We about to make it happen. It couldn’t be no Hot Boys reunion without me,” said Turk.

6 years ago '08        #53
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 54 54
 EDEEZY77 said:
HSK Exclusive - Tab Virgil aka Young Turk. a founding member of the Cash Money rap group Hot Boys, who has been serving a 7 year prison term in a the Tennessee penitentiary system will be released from prison at any minute now.

If you are not familiar with the situation, Turk was arrested back in 2004 for his role in a shooting during a raid of a Memphis apartment where a S.W.A.T. team member was injured.

Now I wonder if the 28 year old rapper is going to be signed to Young Money Records.

This was posted June 9th 2011.......
i been readin articles like this for the past few years only to be disappointed when he doesnt get released. i dont even pay attention to them anymore
 6 years ago '10        #54
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 Weggie Kush said:
He only had a 1 solo album deal...and the hoy boys had 3..by 2003 when let em burn got released ..he wanted off the label cuz birdman was shady n didnt pay b.g. n juve...and then like 6 months later he got hit the charge and no1 from cash money [slim, baby, fresh] at first wasn't helpin him even tho they were supposed to be brothers and all that
I thought Baby just let him go on some Jay-Z/State Property sh*t because he wasn't selling any records. As soon as all them n*ggas (B.G., Juvenile, Mannie Fresh, Turk etc) left Cash Money, they stopped selling records.
 07-19-2011, 05:31 PM         #55
Weggie Kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smooth Brother said:
I thought Baby just let him go on some Jay-Z/State Property sh*t because he wasn't selling any records. As soon as all them n*ggas (B.G., Juvenile, Mannie Fresh, Turk etc) left Cash Money, they stopped selling records.
yeah that's true baby let him go ..like he didnt renew the deal...there was rumours of a debut album called Untamed Guerilla but baby probably shelved it or was planning too..sounds fu*ked up...but i think Baby n Ke noe and Turk worked out a buy/out or something if that was the case to allow him to be an artist on Labratory records
 07-19-2011, 05:32 PM         #56
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should have all stayed... Slim & Baby ran that sh*t like the Mob and still do.

Like Sonny from 'A Bronx Tale' said:

"That's why I treat my men good, but not too good. If I give them too much they don't need me. I give them just enough where they need me, but they don't hate me."
 07-19-2011, 05:33 PM         #57
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Weggie Kush said:
yeah that's true baby let him go ..like he didnt renew the deal...there was rumours of a debut album called Untamed Guerilla but baby probably shelved it or was planning too..sounds fu*ked up...but i think Baby n Ke noe and Turk worked out a buy/out or something if that was the case to allow him to be an artist on Labratory records
man.... u was born in 1990 ???

u was 12 when turk left

Last edited by zCapo; 07-19-2011 at 05:35 PM..
 07-19-2011, 05:40 PM         #58
Weggie Kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zCapo said:
man.... u was born in 1990 ???

u was 12 when turk left
yeah i cant remember 100% details but is situation was something like that...he dropped that mixtape dissin cmr with larrell who used to fu*k wit cash money (made appearance on how you luv that)
 07-19-2011, 05:42 PM         #59
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-dub82 said:
i been readin articles like this for the past few years only to be disappointed when he doesnt get released. i dont even pay attention to them anymore
I feel ya on that, hopefully this one pans out.
 07-19-2011, 05:46 PM         #60
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Weggie Kush said:
yeah i cant remember 100% details but is situation was something like that...he dropped that mixtape dissin cmr with larrell who used to fu*k wit cash money (made appearance on how you luv that)
Ahh, that's the other rapper on that video.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy