J. Cole - Workout (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2011, 11:42 PM         #101
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
oh yea this n*gga cryin
Damn, you a real cool motherfu*ker ain't you.. Why even bother lol.. f*ggot
 07-19-2011, 11:43 PM         #102
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustle N Flow said:
over some n#gga he never met

fam bout 2 break his keyboard
Are you really that stupid..
 07-19-2011, 11:45 PM         #103
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustle N Flow said:
Thank you.... thats all i need 2 know

now leave it at that... no excuses/ no explainin/ no paragraphs

sh*ts garbage b :jay:
Yeh ok.. The song is weak.. But overall is J.Cole dope as fu*k?? YES.. How can you judge dude on one song.. Foh..
 07-19-2011, 11:48 PM         #104
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heycobra said:
cole stand have amitted that blow up, or in the morning should have been singles

the thing is like cole, most of his fans keep it real, its haters that have a hard time believeing you can like the warm up and fnl, but also enjoy work out, and its because some people know how to take music as it is, no one was expecting a single to be stright lyrical, i expected radio pop, and he gave something kind of in the middle with an old school vibe

the same vibe people say is lacking and complain about, everyone complains about "new rap" and say they miss the 90's, then when you get a song with a little 90s in it, they hate harder then ive ever seen

edit

not to mention, i don't understand why people on bx hate rappers but go in every thread to troll and make points about it, theres plenty of rappers i hate lil b, waka, etc but i am never in there threads, and the times i do enter, i rarley hate, i more or less ask for someone to put me onto lil b cause i havent heard one good song from him and dont understand the hype, when someone does post a song and i listen, my response is either to not say anything or simple say i dont get the buzz. Then i bounce out.

My point is how bad can you all really hate a rapper, when you listen to all his sh*t and check for all his sh*t, lil wayne, drake, lil b, waka, eminem, all have haters yet the haters go harder than the stans in most cases

example, the dude who posted the gay pics in the thread about lil wayne carter leak, like seriously dude serached for some gay pictures, then made a thread, just to get over on some people.

Yeah it was kind of funny i can admitt, but dude really sat in his house seraching gay pr0n for that smh something is wrong with the world today. People would rather spend there time hating then listening to music and supportiing artist they actually like.

Rant over
truth!!!!
 07-19-2011, 11:48 PM         #105
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tacuna 320 said:
lmaoooooooooooo n*gga said fab >> j cole

fu*k outta here
lol..
 6 years ago '09        #106
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 1813 1813
 HeyCobra said:
cole stand have amitted that blow up, or in the morning should have been singles

the thing is like cole, most of his fans keep it real, its haters that have a hard time believeing you can like the warm up and FNL, but also enjoy Work Out, and its because some people know how to take music as it is, no one was expecting a Single to be stright lyrical, i expected radio pop, and he gave something kind of in the middle with an old school vibe

the same vibe people say is lacking and complain about, everyone complains about "new rap" and say they miss the 90's, then when you get a song with a little 90s in it, they hate harder then ive ever seen

edit

not to mention, i don't understand why people on BX hate rappers but go in every thread to troll and make points about it, theres plenty of rappers i hate Lil b, Waka, etc but i am never in there threads, and the times i do enter, i rarley hate, i more or less ask for someone to put me onto lil b cause i havent heard one good song from him and dont understand the hype, when someone does post a song and i listen, my response is either to not say anything or simple say i dont get the buzz. then i bounce out.

my point is how bad can you all really hate a rapper, when you listen to all his sh*t and check for all his sh*t, lil wayne, drake, lil b, waka, eminem, all have haters yet the haters go harder than the stans in most cases

example, the dude who posted the gay pics in the thread about lil wayne carter leak, like seriously dude serached for some gay pictures, then made a thread, just to get over on some people.

yeah it was kind of funny i can admitt, but dude really sat in his house seraching gay pr0n for that SMH something is wrong with the world today. people would rather spend there time hating then listening to music and supportiing artist they actually like.

rant over

QFT (Quoted For Trillness)

I be knocking that work out on da morning commute to work, then pumpin' FNL on da way home wit no problem.
 6 years ago '09        #107
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 2555 2555
 Nyuzi said:
Boxden - home of J Cole's biggest fans
Song slap to me, the thing is, his video's lately have just been so unoriginal and wack. More like a summer anthem, song you listen to while cruisin... But they take it to a dark a.ss club with a small budget and wack chicks... gthoh.
 07-20-2011, 12:17 AM         #108
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JShuttles20 said:
song is a nice buzz single, with a good dance vibe

people hate too much
This rapper you describing sounds like Wiz, tyga or the cool kids....?

LOL @ good dance vibe :lachen001:

Cole pose 2 be one of the so called future's of hip-hop... Cole pose 2 re-created this generation Illmatic

but drops workout as his 1st single :yayo:

FOH

cant believe some of y'all defending this bummy a.ss memp bleek (my bad) omillio sparks sidekick lookin a.ss n#gga
 07-20-2011, 12:20 AM         #109
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk is Cole even better than Rapper Big Pooh....?
 07-20-2011, 12:49 AM         #110
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustle N Flow said:
This rapper you describing sounds like Wiz, tyga or the cool kids....?

LOL @ good dance vibe :lachen001:

Cole pose 2 be one of the so called future's of hip-hop... Cole pose 2 re-created this generation Illmatic

but drops workout as his 1st single :yayo:

FOH

cant believe some of y'all defending this bummy a.ss memp bleek (my bad) omillio sparks sidekick lookin a.ss n#gga
You acting like the first single is meant to be the best track he has ever made or the track to represent his entire album..
 07-20-2011, 12:53 AM         #111
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustle N Flow said:
n*gga you dumb as sh*t, real talk
 07-20-2011, 12:54 AM         #112
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
he is..
 07-20-2011, 01:23 AM         #113
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VizionProd said:
Yeh ok.. The song is weak.. But overall is J.Cole dope as fu*k?? YES.. How can you judge dude on one song.. Foh..
Do you not see the problem wit that...?

Its more than me judging off one song. Its a song thats pose put his career in a good space.

Do you follow/listen 2 the greats: Nas, Jay, Ghostface, Prodigy, AZ, Pun, Common, Blackstar and so on.

& think this Workout single can stand up to Ye's "Through The Wire", AZ's "Sugar Hill"

at the end of da day this hip-hop, an artist gotta japp on da 1st single :cool-smiley-009:

not come wit sub-par garbage

which he's being doing

Last edited by Hustle N Flow; 07-20-2011 at 01:25 AM..
 07-20-2011, 01:31 AM         #114
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustle N Flow said:
Do you not see the problem wit that...?

Its more than me judging off one song. Its a song thats pose put his career in a good space.

Do you follow/listen 2 the greats: Nas, Jay, Ghostface, Prodigy, AZ, Pun, Common, Blackstar and so on.

& think this Workout single can stand up to Ye's "Through The Wire", AZ's "Sugar Hill"

at the end of da day this hip-hop, an artist gotta japp on da 1st single :cool-smiley-009:

not come wit sub-par garbage

which he's being doing
Put his career in good space?? What you on about dude.. I agree with you with the single will not compete with those classic singles.. But do you know in what age we live in??? I would love for him to do something like that which he has the talent to do.. But the label will not allow it!!!! Which he has been doing?? 'Work Out' is the only weak track he has released this year..
 07-20-2011, 01:35 AM         #115
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
so you telling me Cole better than Memphis Bleek...?

and who you calling dumb aka I Took Da Short Bus Home From Skool

Last edited by Hustle N Flow; 07-20-2011 at 02:06 AM..
 07-20-2011, 02:03 AM         #116
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VizionProd said:
Put his career in good space?? What you on about dude.. I agree with you with the single will not compete with those classic singles.. But do you know in what age we live in??? I would love for him to do something like that which he has the talent to do.. But the label will not allow it!!!! Which he has been doing?? 'Work Out' is the only weak track he has released this year..
More excuses, cause at the end of the day if he had real talent..

Cole would get creative... examples:

Juicy, One More Chance- Biggie

Still Not A Playa - Pun

On Fire, I'm So Fly, Karma

Smile, Dont Deserve, Start It Up -Banks

so J Dot aint the only one in the muzik biz, that gotta make a single the label wanna push...so again Cole might not be built 4 this

cause what legend/star you know that cant create a make a hott single....?
 6 years ago '05        #117
blackjackdre 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
If you look it, Jay had only one billboard top song but something like 11 top billboard albums. when did one song make an artist? there are at least a few song most of yalls fav rapper have out that you are not to crazy about.
 6 years ago '07        #118
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
official video but not on youtube
 6 years ago '07        #119
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hustle N Flow said:
More excuses, cause at the end of the day if he had real talent..

Cole would get creative... examples:

Juicy, One More Chance- Biggie

Still Not A Playa - Pun

On Fire, I'm So Fly, Karma

Smile, Dont Deserve, Start It Up -Banks

so J Dot aint the only one in the muzik biz, that gotta make a single the label wanna push...so again Cole might not be built 4 this

cause what legend/star you know that cant create a make a hott single....?
who dat and blow up are better than all those commercial a.ss banks singles

how the fu*k are any of those banks songs creative

back in the 90s it was different n*gga
 07-20-2011, 02:42 AM         #120
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
who dat and blow up are better than all those commercial a.ss banks singles

how the fu*k are any of those banks songs creative

back in the 90s it was different n*gga
Stop it 5....

them singles could be dropped in any era. 90s had nothin 2 do wit it!!

stop reachin

thats why Banks got plaques...and if Cole aint tryin 2 be commercial then whats da reason 4 Workout...?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago