most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2011, 03:33 PM         #81
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 59fifty said:
Like my man said change up the jokes...esp da willow sh*t...itz mad corny bcuz da bi*ch dont have more shine than cole
if thats da case y did willow drop 1st

also jaden smith pants at the bet awards

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> j.cole buzz
 6 years ago '06        #82
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
only greats get hated on this level.
 6 years ago '09        #83
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,520 | Props total: 5708 5708
I hope J.Cole makes dope-near classic album so I can see how many people are gonna d!ckride saying that they supported him from the start
 6 years ago '11        #84
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,668 | Props total: 4792 4792
Who is this song for i dont know no women who like it,
and i know it aint for n*ggas

he shoulda used this song

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #85
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
i like his music.. this song not so much though.
 6 years ago '10        #86
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Hustle N Flow said:
^eeeeeee

Cole stans aint go admit tho

they go make excuses, call u a hater, and then alone at da crib

real talk they gettin worst than Budden stans

Cole stans gettin 2 da point where they'll slap da sh#t outta their ol' g, for bashin FNL
cole stand have amitted that blow up, or in the morning should have been singles

the thing is like cole, most of his fans keep it real, its haters that have a hard time believeing you can like the warm up and FNL, but also enjoy Work Out, and its because some people know how to take music as it is, no one was expecting a Single to be stright lyrical, i expected radio pop, and he gave something kind of in the middle with an old school vibe

the same vibe people say is lacking and complain about, everyone complains about "new rap" and say they miss the 90's, then when you get a song with a little 90s in it, they hate harder then ive ever seen

edit

not to mention, i don't understand why people on BX hate rappers but go in every thread to troll and make points about it, theres plenty of rappers i hate Lil b, Waka, etc but i am never in there threads, and the times i do enter, i rarley hate, i more or less ask for someone to put me onto lil b cause i havent heard one good song from him and dont understand the hype, when someone does post a song and i listen, my response is either to not say anything or simple say i dont get the buzz. then i bounce out.

my point is how bad can you all really hate a rapper, when you listen to all his sh*t and check for all his sh*t, lil wayne, drake, lil b, waka, eminem, all have haters yet the haters go harder than the stans in most cases

example, the dude who posted the gay pics in the thread about lil wayne carter leak, like seriously dude serached for some gay pictures, then made a thread, just to get over on some people.

yeah it was kind of funny i can admitt, but dude really sat in his house seraching gay pr0n for that SMH something is wrong with the world today. people would rather spend there time hating then listening to music and supportiing artist they actually like.

rant over

Last edited by HeyCobra; 07-19-2011 at 04:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #87
Joey$teel45 
space
space
space
$449 | Props total: 1 1
U muthafukkas hate on anything related to J Cole, video wasnt that bad, get off his d!ck
 07-19-2011, 05:28 PM         #88
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't speak for any other city but Toronto alone will buy 500k. He is absolutely loved here, sold out his show last year in 2 days and women/casual fans are talking about this guy here. I think that's why he doesn't really listen to the forums (Like he said, he reads it but doesn't listen) because he knows everything is going well for him.

You can tell too, the people that are hating on this dude can't even write coherent sentences or use proper grammar structure in their posts lol. Obviously they don't think Cole has a buzz, but it doesn't matter because he doesn't target illiterate, 30 year old dudes who are going no where with their lives. He raps for the youth and all the youth are talking about him.

Haters, go and ask for the opinion of anyone you know between ages 18-22 about J. Cole and you'll see just how much buzz he has. Anyways, like I said, Toronto alone is buying 500k albums. Don't know about the rest of you cities...
 07-19-2011, 06:02 PM         #89
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Can't speak for any other city but Toronto alone will buy 500k. He is absolutely loved here, sold out his show last year in 2 days and women/casual fans are talking about this guy here. I think that's why he doesn't really listen to the forums (Like he said, he reads it but doesn't listen) because he knows everything is going well for him.

You can tell too, the people that are hating on this dude can't even write coherent sentences or use proper grammar structure in their posts lol. Obviously they don't think Cole has a buzz, but it doesn't matter because he doesn't target illiterate, 30 year old dudes who are going no where with their lives. He raps for the youth and all the youth are talking about him.

Haters, go and ask for the opinion of anyone you know between ages 18-22 about J. Cole and you'll see just how much buzz he has. Anyways, like I said, Toronto alone is buying 500k albums. Don't know about the rest of you cities...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
song is a nice buzz single, with a good dance vibe

people hate too much
 6 years ago '05        #91
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 HeyCobra said:
cole stand have amitted that blow up, or in the morning should have been singles

the thing is like cole, most of his fans keep it real, its haters that have a hard time believeing you can like the warm up and FNL, but also enjoy Work Out, and its because some people know how to take music as it is, no one was expecting a Single to be stright lyrical, i expected radio pop, and he gave something kind of in the middle with an old school vibe

the same vibe people say is lacking and complain about, everyone complains about "new rap" and say they miss the 90's, then when you get a song with a little 90s in it, they hate harder then ive ever seen

edit

not to mention, i don't understand why people on BX hate rappers but go in every thread to troll and make points about it, theres plenty of rappers i hate Lil b, Waka, etc but i am never in there threads, and the times i do enter, i rarley hate, i more or less ask for someone to put me onto lil b cause i havent heard one good song from him and dont understand the hype, when someone does post a song and i listen, my response is either to not say anything or simple say i dont get the buzz. then i bounce out.

my point is how bad can you all really hate a rapper, when you listen to all his sh*t and check for all his sh*t, lil wayne, drake, lil b, waka, eminem, all have haters yet the haters go harder than the stans in most cases

example, the dude who posted the gay pics in the thread about lil wayne carter leak, like seriously dude serached for some gay pictures, then made a thread, just to get over on some people.

yeah it was kind of funny i can admitt, but dude really sat in his house seraching gay pr0n for that SMH something is wrong with the world today. people would rather spend there time hating then listening to music and supportiing artist they actually like.

rant over

It's pretty sad, really. It's alright, though, I remember being 13-14 and doing the exact same thing; I guess it just comes with age that you just drop the immaturity and keep it moving.
 07-19-2011, 06:20 PM         #92
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
thats exactly the way i see it
 6 years ago '07        #93
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,127 | Props total: 1350 1350
 HeyCobra said:

edit

rant over
Quoted so all those dumb fu*ks can see this
 6 years ago '05        #94
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Well I watched the video. Doesn't look "official" considering it still got the damn time thingy on it.

And this video don't look any different then those other rap songs about tryin to fu*k hoes :shrugs:

Work Out Video>>>>>>>>> Best I Ever Had
 07-19-2011, 07:03 PM         #95
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

you and these gifs man
 07-19-2011, 07:16 PM         #96
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
I hope J.Cole makes dope-near classic album so I can see how many people are gonna d!ckride saying that they supported him from the start
so you dont believe Cole will drop a classic....?

cause not 2 long ago he was called "Baby Goat"

what happened seem like u losing faith bruh

look like you hoping 4 sh#t instead of believing
 6 years ago '10        #97
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
his friend didnt get in
 6 years ago '06        #98
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3548 3548
 kiTHCen said:
How’s your tour with Rihanna going?

It’s been great; to perform in front of 15 or 20,000 new fans. If I can win them over or plant the seed of my name in their head. . . They may not think of my name three days after the show or in three weeks. But if they see me on an interview one day or hear my song, I have a one-up advantage.

You’ve been in the game for about two years or so. Was it what you thought it would be?

You know what’s crazy? I never really had any expectations. I always had a long-term goal, but I never filled in the blanks. . .I’m taking everything as it comes. It’s not what I expected, but I didn’t expect anything. I’m just learning on the fly; experiencing things as I go.

So what was up with the album delay? Many thought it would be out in 2010.

It was always the singles. They saw I had a fan base, but they were like, “Why don’t we have anything on the radio?” (“Who Dat”) was the first time I did something that had the radio energy. But we all knew it wouldn’t go No. 1 Then it was like, ‘What’s next?’ I thought it would be “Higher.” Then I thought “Blow Up” had the potential with just a couple of changes on the song structure. With “In the Morning” (featuring Drake), we definitely dropped the ball on that; it could have been a single. . . .There were so many great expectations that it was tough for everyone to decide on a single. So finally we got one that worked out.

Yall sound more confident then he does atm.
Even I saw the potential.

6 years ago '04        #99
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
I like this track, and I'm looking forward to his album if it ever drops. I can chill out and listen to most of his songs. Breath of fresh air imo.
 6 years ago '07        #100
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
the video is meehhh

songs alright though, smooth party songs, hoes might like it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy