most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1666 1666
The Cole hate is getting boring. I'm happy for Cole, dude's blown up

And yeah, please get a YouTube version up. This one loads slow as hell.
 07-19-2011, 09:12 AM         #62
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Friday night lights was complete a.ss cheeks compared to warm mup.. I gotta agree wit everybody else.. workout is garbage @ Cole
a.ss cheeks?? Are you sure you listened to it properly?? Compared to Warm Up?? So what'd you think of Warm Up if Friday Night Lights was a.ss cheeks??
 07-19-2011, 09:14 AM         #63
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustle N Flow said:
I did.....

but making an album is a whole nother ball game playboy :cool-smiley-009:

now answer me this: y cant Cole stans admit this "Workout" song trash....?

like real talk fam, this single pose 2 put him on...?

FOH

if somebody else made this sh*t n#ggas would be going in :dancingcool:

tell me im lying
It is a very weak song!!!! But do you understand that an artist has to put out a radio single to get his album released?? I'm glad dude can't make a radio hit, shows that he only makes real a.ss dope music.. Don't tell me you gonna judge him on one track that isn't really a track he would ave wanted to make?? Foh..
 07-19-2011, 09:14 AM         #64
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tacuna 320 said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO n*gga said fab >> j cole

fu*k outta here
lol dudes have gone retarded..
 6 years ago '04        #65
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
hmmm I amnot seeing whats so bad about this video with it being a unfinished version. I think its nice for the song, people have to also understand cole is not mainstream and he knows that...
They hated jesus too lls

With that said
9/27
 07-19-2011, 10:50 AM         #66
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Jay needs to just make a website that pays people to mention J.Cole exists.
Damn....

07-19-2011, 10:58 AM         #67
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tacuna 320 said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO n*gga said fab >> j cole

fu*k outta here
u cant be serious
 6 years ago '06        #68
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,212 | Props total: 18059 18059
video is loading slow as fu*k
 6 years ago '09        #69
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
Like my man said change up the jokes...esp da willow sh*t...itz mad corny bcuz da bi*ch dont have more shine than cole
 07-19-2011, 11:25 AM         #70
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
Joe Budden part 2.

He's gonna have to make these corny songs or Jay is gonna drop him.
Now thats giving him a lil too much praise

Pump It Up >>>> Workout

Focus >>> Workout

Fire >>>

lets keep the comparsions fair....J. Cole is the next Ali Vegas/Grafh/Chyna Whyte (light skinned broad on that bia bia song back in da day)
 07-19-2011, 11:27 AM         #71
kiTHCen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustle N Flow said:
u cant be serious
Im glad i saw this. Done with the J cole convos on here. Its like he strikes a chord with you dudes who felt left out in some way in high school. And now You guys just blindly defend everything he does. And think that just because you talk about him amongst your friends that he has "crazy buzz".
I am an admitted curren$y stanley, but im also true myself and my opinions, (aka the production on wab is hella weak).And all the "he wont blow, cuz its all weed raps" but i take the criticism and move on.

Soak this up....
White women buy records, in astounding numbers. White women dont know who J cole is.

But you guys dont give two sh*ts, you f!ght to the fu*king death over stuff thats just basic music common sense, like the Jay-z argument, how is that not valid...Dudes CEO is one of the biggest names in hip-hop and hasn't even said dudes album title and release date in public yet....
but they want him to sell..

The nyquill jokes. This guy has bars and thats cool, but he has no stage presence or charisma, watch him work this stage and entertain his peers...

[video - click to view]

They couldnt even let dude promote the album this summer, he's out rapping to rhianna fans who wont buy his sh*t.....
 07-19-2011, 11:36 AM         #72
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kurt Swagner said:
J. Cole is like a 2k create a player, that came with limited point distribution.

Lyrics 75
Flow 73
Substance 75
Charisma 73
Beat Prod 78
Marketability 72

Unfortunately, he ran out of points. While not a starter, he is solid off the bench, and can be a good complimentary piece to all-stars Jay-Z and Jay Electronica.

J. Cole on Roc Nation = Randy Brown '96 Bulls
 07-19-2011, 11:44 AM         #73
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kurt Swagner said:
J. Cole is like a 2k create a player, that came with limited point distribution.

Lyrics 75
Flow 73
Substance 75
Charisma 73
Beat Prod 78
Marketability 72

Unfortunately, he ran out of points. While not a starter, he is solid off the bench, and can be a good complimentary piece to all-stars Jay-Z and Jay Electronica.
real talk Cole da rap game's Jared Jeffries/Renaldo Balkman...

when em n#ggas get in da game they better not think about shootin the pill

thats J. Cole's role on Roc Nation

perfect glue guy

anythin outside of that, Coach Carter subbin his a.ss out
 6 years ago '09        #74
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
the hate is strong , that only means cole is doing his job right, job well done cole.
 6 years ago '09        #75
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
 J Rob said:
Well, I'm done defending J. Cole. I'll just say this though, y'all have NO IDEA how big this dudes buzz is. Will that translate into sales? I don't know, but the buzz is definitely there. I think the main reason y'all can't see it is because his fans aren't as visible and vocal as the fans of his peers....they're not like Taylors or Barbies....you don't see them walking around with gold stripes in their hair or wearing pink wigs. They're mostly backpacking college kids who are a little more reserved than that.

If I had to compare his buzz to someone else's, I'd say that right now it's very similar to Lupe in '06. Again, I'm not saying his career is going to go as well, but the feeling is very similar. I remember Lupe getting SLAUGHTERED on the AHH forums back in '06 for the same reasons that people hate on Cole now (No charisma, boring, overrated, etc....)
:agreement6: props
 07-19-2011, 12:14 PM         #76
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VizionProd said:
It is a very weak song!!!!
Thank you.... thats all i need 2 know

now leave it at that... no excuses/ no explainin/ no paragraphs

sh*ts garbage b :jay:
 07-19-2011, 12:24 PM         #77
kiTHCen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
Well, I'm done defending J. Cole. I'll just say this though, y'all have NO IDEA how big this dudes buzz is. Will that translate into sales? I don't know, but the buzz is definitely there. I think the main reason y'all can't see it is because his fans aren't as visible and vocal as the fans of his peers....they're not like Taylors or Barbies....you don't see them walking around with gold stripes in their hair or wearing pink wigs. They're mostly backpacking college kids who are a little more reserved than that.

If I had to compare his buzz to someone else's, I'd say that right now it's very similar to Lupe in '06. Again, I'm not saying his career is going to go as well, but the feeling is very similar. I remember Lupe getting SLAUGHTERED on the AHH forums back in '06 for the same reasons that people hate on Cole now (No charisma, boring, overrated, etc....)
How’s your tour with Rihanna going?

It’s been great; to perform in front of 15 or 20,000 new fans. If I can win them over or plant the seed of my name in their head. . . They may not think of my name three days after the show or in three weeks. But if they see me on an interview one day or hear my song, I have a one-up advantage.

You’ve been in the game for about two years or so. Was it what you thought it would be?

You know what’s crazy? I never really had any expectations. I always had a long-term goal, but I never filled in the blanks. . .I’m taking everything as it comes. It’s not what I expected, but I didn’t expect anything. I’m just learning on the fly; experiencing things as I go.

So what was up with the album delay? Many thought it would be out in 2010.

It was always the singles. They saw I had a fan base, but they were like, “Why don’t we have anything on the radio?” (“Who Dat”) was the first time I did something that had the radio energy. But we all knew it wouldn’t go No. 1 Then it was like, ‘What’s next?’ I thought it would be “Higher.” Then I thought “Blow Up” had the potential with just a couple of changes on the song structure. With “In the Morning” (featuring Drake), we definitely dropped the ball on that; it could have been a single. . . .There were so many great expectations that it was tough for everyone to decide on a single. So finally we got one that worked out.

Yall sound more confident then he does atm.
 07-19-2011, 12:44 PM         #78
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^eeeeeee

Cole stans aint go admit tho

they go make excuses, call u a hater, and then alone at da crib

real talk they gettin worst than Budden stans

Cole stans gettin 2 da point where they'll slap da sh#t outta their ol' g, for bashin FNL
 6 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6413 6413
with everything said one thing remains true....

his career is still better than cory gunz
 07-19-2011, 01:10 PM         #80
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
with everything said one thing remains true....

his career is still better than cory gunz

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago