"Roger Goodell Is A Dad To Fatherless Black NFL Players" -Colin Cowherd

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 aclockworkred71 said:
Nobody said that even the original statement, stop being a sensitive fu*k.

You guys are so poor at communicating, I wonder in reality if you guys are this horrible at understanding basic language. The fact is the majority of NFL players are spoiled sh*ts who waste money and do dumb sh*t because they can, whether they are purple or orange. The same could also be applied to a predominately white title like 'police officer' only difference being they had to use some kind of brain work and not just physical athleticism (not defending corrupt cops).
He did not say purple or orange you did so who is poor at communicating? HE SAID BLACK PLAYERS BRUH! Therefore he singled out a race, naturally that race will take offense. Whats so hard to understand about that?
 6 years ago '09        #82
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Plain and simple, Cowturd fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 Unomcfly said:
I resent the a.ssumption that "all" "most" "a majority" of Nfl and to extrapolate Prof. Athletes are spoiled. These dudes work Hard as hell at a tough job...spend tons of time away from fam just to get to where they are and then spend even more time to keep their position while constantly being both adored and hated on by a conflicted press... other than a few high profile stories the glut of prof athletes go about their jobs like the rest of us and stay out of trouble we hear far more about the bad apples who statistically are more of an abboration than the general public, Than the ones out doing some kind of charity work or community outreach...are some as*holes...sure i'd bet...then again the Manager at the game shop i go to is an as*hole...so is my little cousin's business teacher...
^^^ This thank you sir.
 6 years ago '05        #84
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Black Girl Lost

So again, unfortunately, Nas lost
 6 years ago '04        #85
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 1566 1566
 antoniob 321 said:

6 years ago '09        #86
Greatness21986 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 5 5
I used to listen to cowherd on 1050 ESPN. The guy thinks he's smarter than he really is and admittedly caters to and "upper class"----his words---- of listeners. He caters to a white crowd and talks about his white collar audience. The guy is ridiculous and a fu*king lame
 6 years ago '07        #87
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Veno da Don said:
My parents were Married when I was born, i'm African American and this is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE. AIN'T NO fu*kING WHITE MAN MY OR NON OF THESE PRO ATHLETES FATHER OR FATHER FIGURE!!! PERIOD!!

What people fail to realize is that the athlete is much more important the the commissioner, nobody pays to see the commissioner nobody even cares who it is beside those involved in the sport. Calling this man a father figure because he likes to take money from players and be "strict" is fu*king preposterous. Anybody who agrees with this is a fu*king imbecile.

And making racist statements is not funny nor cute. I don't watch Colin Coward and I never will. Being Bill O'Reily of sports only means you don't know much about sports and need some extra shock value to sell your garbage program.

His statements were ludicrous and his sympathizers are just plain misinformed.

I don't agree w/ Cowherd said but as far as what I put in bold some athletes do treat coaches like father figures bruh, especially in college. You can't really speak on behalf every pro athlete.
 6 years ago '07        #88
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14589 14589
 DurtySoufReppin said:
What do you think the black moms would have to say about player's not getting discipline? Are you serious? You do know there are players in the league without fathers who have great discipline.

Just because they don't have fathers doesn't mean they don't have discipline.

You really think Roger Goodell provides the discipline a son needs from his father?

That's like saying Obama is like my father because I'm in the army and never knew my father.

Or any other working black man's boss being his father because he makes the rules.

gtfoh trying to defend this statement.
Maybe a Miami fan can help me out but didn't Randy Shannon say players that come from a single parent home w/ only their mom are soft and have no discipline? Or am I wrong?
 07-19-2011, 08:48 PM         #89
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Maybe a Miami fan can help me out but didn't Randy Shannon say players that come from a single parent home w/ only their mom are soft and have no discipline? Or am I wrong?
does that mean he is right

and what color is his wife

and what a great coaach he is too right
 6 years ago '09        #90
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #91
space
space
 TH35 said:
I don't agree w/ Cowherd said but as far as what I put in bold some athletes do treat coaches like father figures bruh, especially in college. You can't really speak on behalf every pro athlete.
I meant Goddell as a father figure, I just got a little amped with people tryna defend Coward. I feel you 100 percent alot of players probably see coaches as father figures, hell you got Tony Dungy out here that's pretty much what he is all about.
 07-20-2011, 08:47 AM         #92
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
So again, unfortunately, Nas lost
True true...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy