Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 DurtySoufReppin said:
well can you please explain to us what he is saying without saying some dumb sh*t

I'll wait
He's saying that black players who grew up without father figures in their lives--never got any discipline from said father figures. In high school, they're excused. In college, they're pampered. Because of their talent--they get lax rules. Until the pros, where they're held accountable. Roger Goodell being the man who enforces the rules.

He should have mentioned players in general (not a race), but--I'd be willing to bet, if you did a study in the NFL--more black players grew up without their fathers than white players. Which is why I say the principal of his point is right.
 07-19-2011, 11:07 AM         #62
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
I don't get why ESPN keeps this clown.
simple RATINGS
 6 years ago '07        #63
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15079 15079
 Veno da Don said:
So are white people under the impression that Black mothers don't tell their Black Sons what to do?

I thought it was the white parents who can't control their kids

So without a support system all these players manage to become professional athletes all on their own.

I think Colin and anybody that agrees with him need to put down that "Blind Side" DVD that's not how sh*t goes. People can't be this fu*king ignorant
im not agreein with colin thats what im getting from his statement
 07-19-2011, 11:32 AM         #64
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2nd2none said:
lmao at goodel whispering to black people "who's your daddy" at the podium on draft day
 6 years ago '09        #65
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Regular joe is a fu*kin idiot with a white point of view on a black issue so basically it's horsesh*t

you're talking about the .5% of black athlete that is pampered. Like all black athletes have coaches like Jim Tressell in college and they all get the green light to do whatever they want idiot.

Like dumbass white star QB's (like Brett Favre) aren't pampered. He was disciplined by Goodell, his dad was a former coach and he's like 50

look at that just proved that racist sh*t wrong

That's a dumbass bullsh*t argument and it shows how fu*kin stupid you are agreeing with it

Last edited by CutKidd21; 07-19-2011 at 11:52 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #66
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 CutKidd21 said:
Regular joe is a fu*kin idiot with a white point of view on a black issue so basically it's horsesh*t

you're talking about the .5% of black athlete that is pampered. Like all black athletes have coaches like Jim Tressell in college and they all get the green light to do whatever they want idiot.

Like dumbass white star QB's (like Brett Favre) aren't pampered. He was disciplined by Goodell, his dad was a former coach and he's like 50

That's a dumbass bullsh*t argument and it shows how fu*kin stupid you are agreeing with it
pretty much
 6 years ago '04        #67
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 CutKidd21 said:

You're just crying because of the "Welcome to the Terror Dome" thread. Let it go pus*y. Every other Falcon fan has, except your bi*ch a.ss.

And I'm talking about all (white and black) athletes who make it to the pros. They get pampered. You can ignore the truth if you want.

EDIT: Explain your Brett Favre point--in relation to the thread.

Last edited by regularjoe; 07-19-2011 at 01:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #68
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 CutKidd21 said:

..a lot of white people are though
 07-19-2011, 01:27 PM         #69
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is how 98% of all white people think

this is america people

and the one white boy oh i forgot this is a card that black people like to play all the time for no reason
 6 years ago '09        #70
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 regularjoe said:
You're just crying because of the "Welcome to the Terror Dome" thread. Let it go pus*y. Every other Falcon fan has, except your bi*ch a.ss.

And I'm talking about all (white and black) athletes who make it to the pros. They get pampered. You can ignore the truth if you want.

EDIT: Explain your Brett Favre point--in relation to the thread.
I don't give a sh*t about that fu*king thread.

All athletes are not pampered. Only the elite of the elite are pampered and "pampered" depends on the coach they have. If you think every head college football coach is like Jim Tressell and lets their top players do whatever they want, you're mistaken. and if you think that every player that gets in trouble was a 5-star HS ball player and an All-American college player, you're mistaken. That's number one why this is just racist as fu*k

Out of all the players Goodell has punished, the only player that bullsh*t statement that applies to is Michael Vick, that's it. He is the only 5 star, All-american "pampered" black athlete Goodell has punished

Brett Favre texted a pic of his d!ck to some broad, then lied about it to Goodell and was punished. Did he have a Dad, YES. Ben Rothlisberger r*pes girls every summer. Was punished, does he have a Dad, YES. We're they both pampered, YES

That dude is a blatant racist and a fu*king idiot on top of it and you agreeing with him puts you right next to him

Black players complain about the WAY punishment is handed out, not who does it. There is zero process to how punishment gets handed out in the NFL. All Goodell has to say is, I'm Roger Goodell and you're suspended for X amount of games bc I said so

I honestly wish I could beat the fu*k out of the nerdy f*ggot Cowherd. He shouldn't even be able to speak on sports fu*king dweeb

/MOTHERF*CKING thread
 6 years ago '05        #71
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
That was one of best post I've ever read on this site

U just k!lled this thread major props
 6 years ago '11        #72
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
is he lying through?
 6 years ago '05        #73
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
You're all so sensitive.
 6 years ago '10        #74
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 regularjoe said:
He's saying that black players who grew up without father figures in their lives--never got any discipline from said father figures. In high school, they're excused. In college, they're pampered. Because of their talent--they get lax rules. Until the pros, where they're held accountable. Roger Goodell being the man who enforces the rules.

He should have mentioned players in general (not a race), but--I'd be willing to bet, if you did a study in the NFL--more black players grew up without their fathers than white players. Which is why I say the principal of his point is right.
What do you think the black moms would have to say about player's not getting discipline? Are you serious? You do know there are players in the league without fathers who have great discipline.

Just because they don't have fathers doesn't mean they don't have discipline.

You really think Roger Goodell provides the discipline a son needs from his father?

That's like saying Obama is like my father because I'm in the army and never knew my father.

Or any other working black man's boss being his father because he makes the rules.

gtfoh trying to defend this statement.

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 07-19-2011 at 04:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #75
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 I'm The Dan said:
You're all so sensitive.

Also... People are thirsty for something to talk about now. The NFL Lockout has created a whole bunch of miscontrued statements and opinions. These kinds of things happen.

Last edited by Exs; 07-19-2011 at 05:32 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #76
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
its my belief that the statement was based off of a misguided reasoning of statistics...about 70% of black children are born out of wedlock...That doesnt mean that the father isnt there or there isnt some kind of father figure. It also surmises that all these athletes basically got free rides of zero accountability from all guardian types all the way from elementary on because of athletic potential...thats a pretty disparaging account of lots of NFL Moms...and all coaches from youth on...that a.ssumes Not a 1 person could get a handle on the kid to discipline them. I think it (besides being typical Shock jock Word Salad) is just a flimsy connection between Marriage rates @ the time of a childs birth and discipline later on in life...
 6 years ago '05        #77
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 aclockworkred71 said:
Nobody said that even the original statement, stop being a sensitive fu*k.

You guys are so poor at communicating, I wonder in reality if you guys are this horrible at understanding basic language. The fact is the majority of NFL players are spoiled sh*ts who waste money and do dumb sh*t because they can, whether they are purple or orange. The same could also be applied to a predominately white title like 'police officer' only difference being they had to use some kind of brain work and not just physical athleticism (not defending corrupt cops).
I guess your comprehension skills are terrible, because he said BLACK players, not ALL players.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 aclockworkred71 said:
That was my input not a comment on the original comment, my only point there was that he never implied all fatherless kids are undisciplined.

As for the fact a race is mentioned, who cares? Does this justify crying and sobbing over it like a pus*y? You must be the media's wh0ore.
My response:
 *eckounltd1972* said:
, after saying the sh*t about John Wall, who's father died, nothing he can say will shock me anymore. Skip Bayless doesn't even troll this hard, this is some Odd Future #shockingandcontroversial bullsh*t.
SCREAMS ANGER!
 6 years ago '11        #79
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
I resent the a.ssumption that "all" "most" "a majority" of Nfl and to extrapolate Prof. Athletes are spoiled. These dudes work Hard as hell at a tough job...spend tons of time away from fam just to get to where they are and then spend even more time to keep their position while constantly being both adored and hated on by a conflicted press... other than a few high profile stories the glut of prof athletes go about their jobs like the rest of us and stay out of trouble we hear far more about the bad apples who statistically are more of an abboration than the general public, Than the ones out doing some kind of charity work or community outreach...are some as*holes...sure i'd bet...then again the Manager at the game shop i go to is an as*hole...so is my little cousin's business teacher...
 6 years ago '04        #80
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 aclockworkred71 said:
All the bastard children came here crying instantly. Emoden.
My parents were Married when I was born, i'm African American and this is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE. AIN'T NO fu*kING WHITE MAN MY OR NON OF THESE PRO ATHLETES FATHER OR FATHER FIGURE!!! PERIOD!!

What people fail to realize is that the athlete is much more important the the commissioner, nobody pays to see the commissioner nobody even cares who it is beside those involved in the sport. Calling this man a father figure because he likes to take money from players and be "strict" is fu*king preposterous. Anybody who agrees with this is a fu*king imbecile.

And making racist statements is not funny nor cute. I don't watch Colin Coward and I never will. Being Bill O'Reily of sports only means you don't know much about sports and need some extra shock value to sell your garbage program.

His statements were ludicrous and his sympathizers are just plain misinformed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy