Pac's Bodyguard Breaks Down Pac vs Snoop "BEEF"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #21
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20691 20691
 J Rob said:
fixed
Well damn

Chief Dee said:
I understand your point, but what percentage of rap beefs end with death? Very few. Pac and Biggie died, but those are only 2 deaths out of a multitude of nyggas we can name from the 90's who had hiphop beefs and are still living. So Snoop was scared plain in simple. Hella nyggas dissed other nyggas in the 90's and are still alive. Hiphop beef 9 times out of 10 does not equate to death. So there's really no excuse for Snoop, especially since dudes in his own group (i.e Daz and Kurupt) didnt mind recording the NY87 diss record with Pac. Hell that song wasnt even Pac's, it was DPG and he was featured on it.

death Row Records stayed surrounded in violence in 90's, yet through all that sh*t, only 1 death Row nygga even died (2Pac) so what's the odds that Snoop woulda been k!lled just for dissing Bad Boy?

Let's look at this from another point of view though. Snoop unlike Pac beat a murder charge earlier, Snoop unlike Pac had a "wife" & kids to take care of, Snoop unlike Pac was using his brain & thought about the long term future. Pac was a n*gga who has been quoted multiple times for saying he wasn't gonna live long & his death is coming. And you talk about him being scared but I guarantee that you would do the same thing. Of course people are still alive & hip-hop beef doesn't always lead to death but we're speaking on a situation THAT DID. Please stay on the subject & not ramble to other sh*t.

I mean cmon...it's not the same of saying other rappers are alive because other rappers aren't 2pac. Different people have different mentalities, If Kurupt & Daz wanted to ride with Pac then that's them.

rippac4 said:
so is Kurupt & Daz, so what's the point?

Who said Snoop Dogg, Kurupt & Daz are the same people? Kurupt and Daz are alive to them but this thread wasn't about either of those two. I guess we should bring up Puffy, Faith Evans, Lil Cease, Lil Kim, Mobb Deep, Nas & everybody else right?

Snoop did what he did thinking about his livelihood. Pac did what he did because he was a headstrong dumbass. Sounds harsh but it's the truth. As intelligent as Pac was he did a lot of dumbass things, which eventually led to his death.
 6 years ago '07        #22
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Chief Dee said:
There was an internet rumor that surface awhile back that Pac punched Snoop in the stomach and Snoop started crying.
Thats no internet rumor. Suge made this rumor. He said it in XXL awhile back.
 6 years ago '04        #23
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
At least PAC wasn't a fake cat, if you didn't ride with him, and you pull some bullsh*t like Snoop not appearing on a TV show, I'd call his a.ss out too... That's what I loved about PAC!
 6 years ago '11        #24
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
snoop=dog food in the streets son is like 80 pounds he was neva built for the war
 07-18-2011, 02:35 PM         #25
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop= Richard Pryor's Sugar Ray in Harlem Nights
Pac= Eddie murphy's "Quick"
 07-18-2011, 02:42 PM         #26
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It went from this:

[pic - click to view]

To this:

[pic - click to view]

To This:

[pic - click to view]

07-18-2011, 03:39 PM         #27
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard pac punched snoop in the stomach and snoop was balled up in a fetal position
 6 years ago '07        #28
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 JordanMPM said:
At least PAC wasn't a fake cat, if you didn't ride with him, and you pull some bullsh*t like Snoop not appearing on a TV show, I'd call his a.ss out too... That's what I loved about PAC!
How do you know? n*ggas need to stop kissing Pac's A**. This man is gone. He wasn't perfect, he wasn't the realest n*gga ever. He also could not f!ght. So let this BS go.
 6 years ago '08        #29
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Snoop felt like Pac ran Dre off and Snoop wanted off death Row to but Dre left his a.ss.
 07-18-2011, 07:19 PM         #30
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL@ all the tough guys in here..

Always callin someone else scared ...... talkin bout what they should of done...

Yet most of yall never been in no real situation in ya life...

comedy
this is a message board where people discuss things. You most likely aint been in sh*t ya lil white f*ggot ALEX
 07-18-2011, 07:26 PM         #31
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bromander said:
this is a message board where people discuss things. You most likely aint been in sh*t ya lil white f*ggot ALEX
 6 years ago '10        #32
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 562 562
If thats true then whateva little respect I still had for Snoop is all lost. I mean not doing shows could potentially mean real dollars not to mention the pure bi*chassness of not holding up his end.
 07-18-2011, 10:04 PM         #33
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
i love how i speak in general then all the clowns that get offended start respondin..

fu*k ya life
Fake thug alert.
 6 years ago '04        #34
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
thats crazy cuz i thought pac bodyguard said snoo- was sitting there looking dumb in the face because he knew pac broke the oath...maybe im tripn
 6 years ago '04        #35
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
RIP GOAT...RIP SLIM...........Free BAd azz i had to say it
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy