Ill Mind of Hopsin 4 (Tyler TC diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
OH shoot video made it to worldstar!
 6 years ago '11        #42
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
The irony of him dissing Odd Future and calling them gimmicks when his style is identical to that of Odd Future.Damn I wish Earl was still allowed to rap.My n*gga Earl would straight ether Hospin goofy looking behind.
 6 years ago '09        #43
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 blueeffect3 said:
The irony of him dissing Odd Future and calling them gimmicks when his style is identical to that of Odd Future.Damn I wish Earl was still allowed to rap.My n*gga Earl would straight ether Hospin goofy looking behind.
Stop it slime.
 6 years ago '11        #44
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 OmenGFX said:
Stop it slime.
Dude Hospin say a few slick lines but his flow is wack as fu*k.He sound like he bored when he raps.You can not tell me Earl Sweatshirt cant k!ll this little n*gga on wax.My n*gga was 16 spitting some sick a.ss rhymes and his flow was way more on point than this hospin dude.Listen to a few Earl songs and tell me with a straight face that Earl cant k!ll hospin on wax.
 6 years ago '09        #45
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Hopsin is nice (based off this video) but Earl would destroy dude.
 6 years ago '10        #46
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 blueeffect3 said:
Dude Hospin say a few slick lines but his flow is wack as fu*k.He sound like he bored when he raps.You can not tell me Earl Sweatshirt cant k!ll this little n*gga on wax.My n*gga was 16 spitting some sick a.ss rhymes and his flow was way more on point than this hospin dude.Listen to a few Earl songs and tell me with a straight face that Earl cant k!ll hospin on wax.
n*gga stop it.

I fu*k with Odd Future, loved "Earl" but you need to stop listening to hiphop if you think his flow is wack. That's like saying Eminem's 90's flow is wack, meaning that Earl's flow is wack as well since he is influenced greatly by Slim. Don't let this d!ckriding you're doing blind your senses. Earl hasn't made material in about 2 years. You're telling me that an artist who has steadily put out music, has gotten better & has improved his craft is gonna be wacker than a 17 yr old?

Now I see why n*ggas call OF fans crazy delusional & I happen to be a huge fan of Odd Future, n*ggas can agree with that but you need to stop it boy.

Hopsin>>Earl but it's not a landslide

Actually you know what...I can't even say Hopsin>>Earl or Earl>>Hopsin. fu*k it. They're both great artists & each have strengths better than the other.
 6 years ago '10        #47
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
hopsin is that dude
 6 years ago '04        #48
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
hmm so i was messing with hopsin for a good minute then didnt see anything new and stop checking for him... this is the newest i have heard about him since like 5-6 months
 6 years ago '11        #49
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
real hiphop fans love sh*t like this , f*ggot trendy following queers are the ones thinking homos this tyler f*g has anything on him
 6 years ago '07        #50
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
I can't stand tyler I'm glad his whack a.ss is getting r*ped

Haven't really came to a conclusion about hopsin dude can spit but he seems like a tech 9 eminem gqay loved child or something
 6 years ago '10        #51
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
was gonna come hate.... but damn Hopsin told me whats good...

but, I would love to see a diss track from tyler, then BAM, earl on the 2nd verse destroying this dude.

1st time hearing homey too.
 07-18-2011, 11:44 AM         #52
O_o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Hopsin, I know you have an account on here... and you see these niccas hate'n... let em' know. Keep grinding bro
 07-18-2011, 11:57 AM         #53
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopsin = Eaarl

Both dope artist who were probably heavy influenced by em, need more material from both guys...
 07-18-2011, 12:01 PM         #54
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler will duck another rapper on wax
 07-18-2011, 12:02 PM         #55
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler gonna wait for EARL to come back from Guam
 6 years ago '05        #56
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
of course he'd diss Tyler he's been rapping for the LONGEST and never got as far using Eminem's style as them OF cats have. interesting he has this many fans though me and him go way back. id never think he'd have an underground buzz.
 6 years ago '09        #57
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Earl don't want any parts either...y'all need to stop giving these OF cats too much credit. They aren't built for this. The way they present themselves both in and out of the studio is going to cause them to get their card pulled a lot. These first few times its been "lol I didn't even know it was a diss." "Lol I heard it it was funny." from Tyler. But eventually people wont be satisfied with them just playing it off as a joke, and will call for a response....and then they will be done.
 07-18-2011, 12:24 PM         #58
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They have dodged 4 dudes already
 6 years ago '05        #59
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 OmenGFX said:
Earl don't want any parts either...y'all need to stop giving these OF cats too much credit. They aren't built for this. The way they present themselves both in and out of the studio is going to cause them to get their card pulled a lot. These first few times its been "lol I didn't even know it was a diss." "Lol I heard it it was funny." from Tyler. But eventually people wont be satisfied with them just playing it off as a joke, and will call for a response....and then they will be done.

nobody cares about diss records no more. look at where Rick Ross ended up by keeping quiet about 50. This isn't finna hit the OF movement at all. Honestly, Hopsin would shyt on them all ina battle I already know that 'cause Hopsin been battlin for a minute. BUT I like OF's music way better so it doesn't change my opinions on that crew at all.
 6 years ago '04        #60
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
Why would Tyler feel obligated to respond to him? What's in it for Tyler?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy