most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #101
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Im not making an a.ssumption, the cop said we are bringing your son back to you.
what did he do though/ Why would you pick up someone for no reason if they didn't do anything? they was probably interrogating him for some other reason which is bogus cause if he did sum they would have never let him go and that case why pick him up in the first place?
 6 years ago '06        #102
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Rebirth46 said:
what did he do though/ Why would you pick up someone for no reason if they didn't do anything? they was probably interrogating him for some other reason which is bogus cause if he did sum they would have never let him go and that case why pick him up in the first place?
None of us know why they picked him up. He is young it's possible there is a curfew in the area, it's possible that he was doing something that wasn't illegal but more mischievous, or they could have been harassing him. But, if they brought him home they were never going to arrest him. As, I said before it is possible that the police had violated the kids rights. I also said that I don't blame the father for doing everything he thought was necessary to protect his son. I'm arguing that the father's rant didn't make a lot of sense. There is no way that piracy and human trafficking had anything to do with this situation.
 6 years ago '07        #103
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings for the purposes of reproductive slavery, commercial s3xual exploitation, forced labor, or slavery.

International law consists of rules and principles governing the relations and dealings of nations with each other.

Piracy is robbery or illegal violence at sea, or the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted material.

He even asked the officer for her green card, after she said she was an American, and called her European. While her ancestors may be European, if she is born in the USA she doesn't have nor need a green card.

I don't know why they picked his son up, so i can't argue right or wrong on that. But, I can tell you that he was just spitting a bunch of sh*t that had nothing to do with the situation.
kidnapping is the taking away or transportation of a person against the person's will, usually to hold the person in false imprisonment, a confinement without legal authority.
 6 years ago '07        #104
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
When i was arrested, I did just shut up and go to jail. I wasn't about to do anything to get beaten or shot by the NOPD. I knew I shouldn't have been arrested, I didn't have a record, and I could clear things up later. I used my common sense and a.ssessed the situation and realized it was the best course of action. There is an old adage, discretion is the better part of valor.
So why did they keep putting you in jail and fu*king with you it dont seem cleared up to me.Put me in jail once for no reason shame on you put me in jail twice for no reason shame on me.
 6 years ago '06        #105
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 mastermind_AD said:
So why did they keep putting you in jail and fu*king with you it dont seem cleared up to me.Put me in jail once for no reason shame on you put me in jail twice for no reason shame on me.
I was only arrested once, and that was cleared up. I have been stopped and harassed on plenty of occassions and then let go because they had nothing on me. I never said i was arrested multiple times.
 6 years ago '08        #106
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 ill 800 said:
give it a rest professor. prove it in court? hilarious. he was trying to get his son away from four police officers who were illegally harassing his boy. he had them so scared they were covering their name plates. end of story.
for a person who just accused another of making too many a.ssumptions, you need to heed your own advice. Nowhere in the video was the kid verbally or physically harassed. We don't know why the cops picked up the kid in the first place, so that in itself cannot be defined as harassment.
 6 years ago '06        #107
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 ManOfSteel23 said:
for a person who just accused another of making too many a.ssumptions, you need to heed your own advice. Nowhere in the video was the kid verbally or physically harassed. We don't know why the cops picked up the kid in the first place, so that in itself cannot be defined as harassment.
I wouldnt call it harassing but it did look like they were interrogating him. I dont know, but I think the parent has the right to be there when their child who is a minor is being asked questions by an officer. They wouldnt even let him near the car.
 6 years ago '08        #108
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 mastermind_AD said:
kidnapping is the taking away or transportation of a person against the person's will, usually to hold the person in false imprisonment, a confinement without legal authority.
Nobody here knows why the cops stopped the kid in the first place, which would answer if it was with legal authority or not. Just because the father said he was stopped for no reason amidst his rant doesn't mean its true.

sh*t, I don't know what happened either, I'm playing devils advocate, but most of the sh*t he was spewing wasn't applicable in this type of situation
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy