Jul 17 - Child's Father puts Police in their place

most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
First, you don't have to believe me, I don't care.
If you didnt care you wouldnt have given me your imaginary college history.

Second, how can they apparently or allegedly have a treaty? Either they do or they don't.
The treaty has been around for a while and the main thing they f!ght with the government about is the terms of the treaty and laws put into effect called, i think, the blacks laws. Thats why I said apparently/allegedly because if it was recognized certain areas of the united states would be under moorish rule or something like that.

Third, if they have a recognized treaty with the US government, how does their legal definition of piracy, human trafficking and kidnapping differ? Explain how they live in the USA and have a completly different set of laws.
Dont know where you saw me say the definitions differed or saying they have a completely different sets of laws. For somebody who studied both english and law you take a lot of sh*t out of context.

Who polices them? Who enforces the law?
Dont know, you're good with google why dont you try and look up someone who's a Moor and see what they say instead of askin some n*gga on a forum who's opinion you just said you dont care about.


Last edited by Southern_Boi; 07-18-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #82
bernadoobie 
space
avatar space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
Best part of this whole video is the end where he says "You're a royal ignoramus, get in the house."
 6 years ago '10        #83
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 bernadoobie said:
Best part of this whole video is the end where he says "You're a royal ignoramus, get in the house."
yea that was funny
 6 years ago '06        #84
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Rebirth46 said:
This is somewhat new to me, I'm going to have to research this. You learn something new everyday.
 6 years ago '05        #85
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
I'm not sure what's more outrageous, the stuff this guy is spewing, or the people that are supporting it
 6 years ago '06        #86
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Southern_Boi said:
If you didnt care you wouldnt have given me your imaginary college history.



The treaty has been around for a while and the main thing they f!ght with the government about is the terms of the treaty and laws put into effect called, i think, the blacks laws. Thats why I said apparently/allegedly because if it was recognized certain areas of the united states would be under moorish rule or something like that.

Dont know where you saw me say the definitions differed or saying they have a completely different sets of laws. For somebody who studied both english and law you take a lot of sh*t out of context.


Dont know, you're good with google why dont you try and look up someone who's a Moor and see what they say instead of askin some n*gga on a forum who's opinion you just said you dont care about.

1. If ithe treaty is not recognized, it is irrelevant. Also, apperantly means that it is obvious. Allegedly means that it is questionable. That's why I asked was it or wasn't recognized.

2. You said that they had a different set of laws, so asked about the way their law defines those terms. If the definitions don't differ, then the terms don't have any bearing on the situation, therefore he is rambling.

3. I never said your opinion on the subject didn't matter. I said I didn't care if you believed me about my education. I take everyone's opinion into consideration when forming a thought. If you or anyone makes a point, I will listen.

4. And I did some research and they have two treaties, neither of which legally allows them a different set of laws. He was still wrong about the piracy,kidnapping, human trafficking etc. Which is the point I was making. The father was ranting and spouting random legal terms. Again, if someone can explain to me how I am wrong, I will admit that I'm wrong.


Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-18-2011 at 05:06 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #87
marx1684 
space
avatar space
space
$4,826 | Props total: 4965 4965
How did he not put them in their place? If he was wrong they wouldn't have let him continue (as they usually do when they have the grounds to haul you off) & they wouldn't have let his son out of the car. My man was correct on all accounts. Good for him. My man knows his rights.
 6 years ago '07        #88
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30352 30352
i have no clue what happened but, he got his kid back... pissed off a gang of cops, and didn't get his a.ss beat.
 6 years ago '06        #89
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 stogz said:
i have no clue what happened but, he got his kid back... pissed off a gang of cops, and didn't get his a.ss beat.
For that I give him props.
 6 years ago '06        #90
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
This is somewhat new to me, I'm going to have to research this. You learn something new everyday.
So someone posted a video with even less "bearing on this topic", but this time you chose to do some research. Guess you did learn something.
 6 years ago '06        #91
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25655 25655
lmfaooooooooooooooo ''once you touch me i'm gonna own your a.ss''
 6 years ago '05        #92
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
I don't know why they picked up the kid, but the guy is just spouting off. He asked the cop for an affidavit of fact. An affidavit of fact is a stand-in for a physical witness in court. It is used in court as sworn testimony to a specific fact.

He asks for their delegation of authority from congress. Delegation of authority refers to the way in which Congress can effectively delegate its legislative power to an Administrative Agency.

Not mention the points in my previous post, piracy, kidnapping, human trafficking, asking an american for a green card etc. The guy is just spouting off random legal terms that have nothing to do with the situation.

And where I'm from, had he walked up on the cops, he would have gotten his a.ss handed to him.

Now, I'm not defending the cops, i have had my share of run ins with the cops, but I am also not impressed by a pseudo-intelectual that is spitting B.S.
i am a.ssuming he means the affidavit of fact in the future tense, when they go to court about this. meaning there is no witness available, only cops.

and the delegation of authority meaning a judge telling the police force (administrive agency) what they're allowed to do and if they're in the right. as you can see, they were shook and knew they were in the wrong.

and your other point- they never stated why they picked him up, so yeah, i consider that kidnapping.

i could be wrong, but all that seems semi logical as to what he meant by stuff he was saying.
 6 years ago '10        #93
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 marx1684 said:
How did he not put them in their place? If he was wrong they wouldn't have let him continue (as they usually do when they have the grounds to haul you off) & they wouldn't have let his son out of the car. My man was correct on all accounts. Good for him. My man knows his rights.
:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #94
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Southern_Boi said:
So someone posted a video with even less "bearing on this topic", but this time you chose to do some research. Guess you did learn something.
It didn't have bearing on the topic, but I watched it before determining if did or didn't. After watching it I found it interesting and decided to learn more about it. I never once said it had anything to do with topic. I do have an open mind and I am always willing to learn something new. Why don't you stop deflecting, and explain what makes what the father said accurate? The cops did not kidnap his son, sell his son for s3x, steal from him on the open sea or force him to illeagally reproduce or sell copyrighted material. How did the cops commit any of the crimes he accused them of?
 6 years ago '06        #95
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 meepos said:
i am a.ssuming he means the affidavit of fact in the future tense, when they go to court about this. meaning there is no witness available, only cops.

and the delegation of authority meaning a judge telling the police force (administrive agency) what they're allowed to do and if they're in the right. as you can see, they were shook and knew they were in the wrong.

and your other point- they never stated why they picked him up, so yeah, i consider that kidnapping.

i could be wrong, but all that seems semi logical as to what he meant by stuff he was saying.
I don't think it was kidnapping, but if he wanted to interpret what happened as kidnapping, I can see a bit of logic in that. But, he would never be able to prove that in court if the cops picked his son up and brought him home. Let's for the sake of argument say he did mean the affidavit of fact in the future tense(which I still don't believe). Explain how anything that happened is piracy or human trafficking. And, why was he mad at his son at the end if his son did nothing wrong?


Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-18-2011 at 06:41 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #96
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
That doesn't mean that they were guilty of piracy, kidnapping, or human trafficking. It seems to me that they picked the kid up for whatever reason, right or wrong, and brought him home. I don't think the kid was ever under arrest and wasn't going to be arrested. In my opinion the father probably has a chip on his shoulder, maybe for good reason, and was looking for a cause to f!ght. The laws that he accused them of had nothing to do with the situation.
u sure do make a lot of a.ssumptions. yea im sure the police were just giving that young man a ride home. 2 patrol cars and 4 cops giving a ten year old boy a ride home. get over yourself.
 6 years ago '09        #97
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
I don't think it was kidnapping, but if he wanted to interpret what happened as kidnapping, I can see a bit of logic in that. But, he would never be able to prove that in court if the cops picked his son up and brought him home. Let's for the sake of argument say he did mean the affidavit of fact in the future tense(which I still don't believe). Explain how anything that happened is piracy or human trafficking. And, why was he mad at his son at the end if his son did nothing wrong?
give it a rest professor. prove it in court? hilarious. he was trying to get his son away from four police officers who were illegally harassing his boy. he had them so scared they were covering their name plates. end of story.
 6 years ago '06        #98
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Why don't you stop deflecting
Im not deflecting I just like fu*kin with people like you.
 6 years ago '06        #99
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 ill 800 said:
u sure do make a lot of a.ssumptions. yea im sure the police were just giving that young man a ride home. 2 patrol cars and 4 cops giving a ten year old boy a ride home. get over yourself.
Im not making an a.ssumption, the cop said we are bringing your son back to you.
 6 years ago '06        #100
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Southern_Boi said:
Im not deflecting I just like fu*kin with people like you.
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
166 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy