Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
This doesn't mean that the father in the initial video knows anything about the law. This has no bearing on this topic. If you show me a video of a black man from New Orleans that is a surgeon, it doesn't mean that I can perform surgery. If someone with more knowledge of the law can explain how this guy is accurate in his argument, I will gladly eat crow. But, as far as I can tell, he is spouting out random legal terms and trying to b.s. the cops.
Problem is those legal terms seem random to you and other people in this thread because you know nothing of sovereign citizenship.

Personally I think its bullsh*t but sayin he going off at the mouth with random legal terms is bullsh*t too. Common Law is one of the main things these people study.

If you show me a video of a black man from New Orleans that is a surgeon, it doesn't mean that I can perform surgery.
If I see someone doing something extraordinary my first reaction is a belief I can do it too. Not my fault you got such a fu*ked up way of looking at things.
 6 years ago '08        #62
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
This doesn't mean that the father in the initial video knows anything about the law. This has no bearing on this topic. If you show me a video of a black man from New Orleans that is a surgeon, it doesn't mean that I can perform surgery. If someone with more knowledge of the law can explain how this guy is accurate in his argument, I will gladly eat crow. But, as far as I can tell, he is spouting out random legal terms and trying to b.s. the cops.
even if he was(which i dont think was when they got his SON in the back of the car) bs'n he succeeded...
 07-18-2011, 01:23 PM         #63
bigg41 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1:32 He was probably like

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #64
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Southern_Boi said:
Problem is those legal terms seem random to you and other people in this thread because you know nothing of sovereign citizenship.

Personally I think its bullsh*t but sayin he going off at the mouth with random legal terms is bullsh*t too. Common Law is one of the main things these people study.
and this is the thing that these dudes dont understand...all they hear is rambling and terms they dont understand but want to talk down on the man for kickin some knowledge to the ppl who suppose to know the law...
 6 years ago '04        #65
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Zaosyn said:
At first I thought this was some crazy white dude who was about to get tazed then when he showed himself I was like . Kinda happy it was a black dude schooling these cops in the law. I don't know if he was right or not but he sure as fu*k sounded confident enough to keep these cops sweating.

White/Black/Latino/Asian what person REALLY goes out of their way to learn all this sh*t? Someone constantly harassed that they decide to educate themselves on the law and the history of the law? Maybe he's taking criminal justice classes online? fu*k, I don't know. But as much as I praise this guy for standing up and being so educated a part of me thinks he's a fu*king lame for memorizing the laws and acting like a smart a.ss lawyer infront of the cops. Like, do you gotta make a big scene out of this sh*t?
I can't stand people like you. "I thought it was a crazy white dude at first". So... you think this guy is crazy.. and out of his mind. THEN you see he isn't white... NOW he's "schooling the police".

People like you are among the worst.
 6 years ago '06        #66
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Southern_Boi said:

If I see someone doing something extraordinary my first reaction is a belief I can do it too. Not my fault you got such a fu*ked up way of looking at things.
You completly missed the point. I'm not saying that I'm not capable of learning to do it. I'm saying that because someone else has already learned to do it doesn't mean I have the same knowledge that he has already acquired. You can't prove one man's knowledge or ability by showing me another man's ability.

And the terms seem random because piracy, kidnapping, human trafficking, etc. has nothing to do with this case. If you or anyone else can give a logical explanation of his use of these terms, please do.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-18-2011 at 01:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #67
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Southern_Boi said:
Before any of you comeback to this thread say dude didnt know what he was talkin bout, you need to look up Moors and Sovereign Citizenship. Somebody tried to put me on to this sh*t but I dont trust anything you have to pay to become a part of, came off as a scam to me.

If you claim Moorish citizenship and slip up even a little bit in court them crackers will rail road you. This white girl from Dade I knew, her brother is lawyer and he said its real but I dont trust the person who gave me the information so I dont trust the information period.
First video, when he asks for everybody's names for him to sue, notice that dude running out at 7:50
 6 years ago '06        #68
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 Mathematic said:
even if he was(which i dont think was when they got his SON in the back of the car) bs'n he succeeded...
We don't know the whole story because of where the video picks up, but it didn't appear that his son was in any danger. It appears that the cops picked him up and brought him home. We don't know why they picked him up. They could have been f*cking with him, I don't know. But, the father was accusing them of piracy, kidnapping, human trafficking etc. that has nothing to do with the situation. As I said before, I'm not defending the cops, but the father is running offf at the mouth.
 6 years ago '06        #69
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
You completly missed the point. I'm not saying that I'm not capable of learning to do it. I'm saying that because someone else has already learned to do it doesn't mean I have the same knowledge that he has already acquired.
You're saying its because you dont have the knowledge that someone else required all ready, then why say he knows nothing about the law if you yourself dont have that knowledge.

And the terms seem random because piracy, kidnapping, human trafficking, etc. has nothing to do with this case. If you or anyone else can give a logical explanation of his use of these terms, please do.
Im not a lawyer but if you take a human being into custody outside of their rights then wouldnt that fall under kidnapping/human trafficking? The piracy thing I dont know.
 6 years ago '06        #70
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
You're saying its because you dont have the knowledge that someone else required all ready, then why say he knows nothing about the law if you yourself dont have that knowledge.

Im not a lawyer but if you take a human being into custody outside of their rights then wouldnt that fall under kidnapping/human trafficking? The piracy thing I dont know.
I have some knowledge of the law, and I know

1. Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings for the purposes of reproductive slavery, commercial s3xual exploitation, forced labor, or a form of slavery.

2. Piracy is robbery or illegal violence at sea or unauthorized reproduction, sale or use of copyrighted material.

3. Legally kidnapping occurs when a person, without lawful authority, physically moves another person without that other person's consent, with the intent to use the abduction in connection with some other illegal objective.

None of these pertain to this situation. Again, if anyone can prove to me otherwise, I will gladly admit that I'm wrong.
 6 years ago '09        #71
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
so if the guy is so stupid and crazy then why were the police scarred and why did they let the kid go? they had a 10 yr old boy in their car...4 cops for one little a.ss kid. its called harassment and they do it all the fu*king time.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
I have some knowledge of the law, and I know

1. Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings for the purposes of reproductive slavery, commercial s3xual exploitation, forced labor, or a form of slavery.

2. Piracy is robbery or illegal violence at sea or unauthorized reproduction, sale or use of copyrighted material.

3. Legally kidnapping occurs when a person, without lawful authority, physically moves another person without that other person's consent, with the intent to use the abduction in connection with some other illegal objective.

None of these pertain to this situation. Again, if anyone can prove to me otherwise, I will gladly admit that I'm wrong.
Knowledge of Google isnt the knowledge of law...
 6 years ago '06        #73
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 ill 800 said:
so if the guy is so stupid and crazy then why were the police scarred and why did they let the kid go? they had a 10 yr old boy in their car...4 cops for one little a.ss kid. its called harassment and they do it all the fu*king time.
That doesn't mean that they were guilty of piracy, kidnapping, or human trafficking. It seems to me that they picked the kid up for whatever reason, right or wrong, and brought him home. I don't think the kid was ever under arrest and wasn't going to be arrested. In my opinion the father probably has a chip on his shoulder, maybe for good reason, and was looking for a cause to f!ght. The laws that he accused them of had nothing to do with the situation.
 6 years ago '10        #74
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
mental case
 6 years ago '06        #75
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Knowledge of Google isnt the knowledge of law...
Actually, after studying English in college, I wasn't doing anything with my degree, so I gave law a try. I thought I could make more money. I didn't really have a love for it so I didn't stick with it. However, I do have some knowledge of the subject matter. And, as I said if someone with more knowledge can explain how his rant is relevant to this situation, I will admit that I am wrong.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-18-2011 at 02:40 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #76
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Actually, after studying English in college, I wasn't doing anything with my degree, so I gave law a try. I thought I could make more money. I didn't really have a love for it so I didn't stick with it. However, I do have some knowledge of the subject matter. And, as I said if someone with more knowledge can explain how his rant is relevant to this situation, I will admit that I am wrong.
Ill believe you when you can give me definitions in your own words, not words that pop up on the first page of a google search.

If you had spent that time to google sovereign/moorish citizenship you might have found they fall under different laws because they, apparently or allegedly, have a treaty signed with the United States.
 6 years ago '06        #77
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Ill believe you when you can give me definitions in your own words, not words that pop up on the first page of a google search.

If you had spent that time to google sovereign/moorish citizenship you might have found they fall under different laws because they, apparently or allegedly, have a treaty signed with the United States.
First, you don't have to believe me, I don't care. Second, how can they apparently or allegedly have a treaty? Either they do or they don't. Third, if they have a recognized treaty with the US government, how does their legal definition of piracy, human trafficking and kidnapping differ? Explain how they live in the USA and have a completly different set of laws. Who polices them? Who enforces the law?

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-18-2011 at 03:33 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #78
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 e G o Maniac said:
First video, when he asks for everybody's names for him to sue, notice that dude running out at 7:50
I peeped that too
 6 years ago '10        #79
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
" wheres your green card "
 6 years ago '10        #80
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987