most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 ManOfSteel23 said:
I'm sure there was a backstory, before the video started. who are you to say they didn't try and explain to the guy what was happening, until he went off on a tantrum?
How would harassing the cops about their nationality play a role in getting the kid back? he was clearly going through adrenaline and rambled more then he should have to get the kid that the cops were BRINGING BACK to his house.

Also he lucked out. If it were in a city, and he stepped up to a cop in the manner that he did, he would have been put down, either subdued manually, or with a weapon (taser, pepperspray,etc).

However, if the kid didn't do anything, and they picked him up, regardless if it was to bring him back to his house, then fu*k them... but given the circumstances, it doesn't seem plausible.
 6 years ago '07        #42
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
I see that the "hip" CAC's even show their true colors here on Bx... Here is a Brother with a little bit of intelligence and someone that knows the "Law"...and these cracker a.ss crackers want to discredit the man and claim he needs to be booked into a crazy home... That's the "mans" greatest fear...a Brother with a brain.

As far as the vid goes...the police admitted that shorty did not violate any laws and that they were just "returning" him...GTFOH, if that kid had that wonder bread complexion he wouldn't have even been bothered...makes me feel better about re-locating my family abroad and not having them subjected to this type of profiling on a daily basis. The man straight had them idiots speechless when he started dropping that little bit of knowledge...how you gonna uphold the "Law", when you don't even KNOW THE "LAW"??
 6 years ago '07        #43
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
 ManOfSteel23 said:
I'm sure there was a backstory, before the video started. who are you to say they didn't try and explain to the guy what was happening, until he went off on a tantrum?
How would harassing the cops about their nationality play a role in getting the kid back? he was clearly going through adrenaline and rambled more then he should have to get the kid that the cops were BRINGING BACK to his house.

Also he lucked out. If it were in a city, and he stepped up to a cop in the manner that he did, he would have been put down, either subdued manually, or with a weapon (taser, pepperspray,etc).

However, if the kid didn't do anything, and they picked him up, regardless if it was to bring him back to his house, then fu*k them... but given the circumstances, it doesn't seem plausible.
It is not about bringing him back it was about picking him up in the first place. Who are you to say he rambled more than he should have? Letting them know that they are fu*king with for being in the usa like they own it. His race is why his father says they pick his son up.

But I guess just fu*k that part.
 6 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 fivetreyfour said:
I see that the "hip" CAC's even show their true colors here on Bx... Here is a Brother with a little bit of intelligence and someone that knows the "Law"...and these cracker a.ss crackers want to discredit the man and claim he needs to be booked into a crazy home... That's the "mans" greatest fear...a Brother with a brain.

As far as the vid goes...the police admitted that shorty did not violate any laws and that they were just "returning" him...GTFOH, if that kid had that wonder bread complexion he wouldn't have even been bothered...makes me feel better about re-locating my family abroad and not having them subjected to this type of profiling on a daily basis. The man straight had them idiots speechless when he started dropping that little bit of knowledge...how you gonna uphold the "Law", when you don't even KNOW THE "LAW"??
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
He starts talking about human trafficking, piracy, kidnapping, international laws, asking the officer where her oath of office is filed, etc. These things are irrelevant to the situation, so yeah, he is just rambling. Based on that, I don't think he actually knows the law, but was spitting random sh*t that he probably heard on tv or something. That or has a little knowledge of the law, but doesn't really understand, or know how to apply it. I don't blame him for doing everything he can to protect his son, eventhough I'm no sure his son was any real danger. It's impossible to know the entire story, because of where the video starts. But, he seems to be full of sh*t and running off at the mouth.

And yes, I have been harrassed by the NOPD on multiple occassions and even arrested unjustly. I have been harrassed by the police in Harahan and Metairie (predominantly white areas of the Greater New Orleans area) because I am a black man.
How is human trafficking, piracy, kidnapping and international laws irrelevant? To let him go they had to pick him up.

The cops seem to be full of sh*t, did you thank the cops while they were harassing you, just shut up and with to jail or did you try to f!ght back using the law?
 6 years ago '06        #46
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 mastermind_AD said:
How is human trafficking, piracy, kidnapping and international laws irrelevant? To let him go they had to pick him up.

The cops seem to be full of sh*t, did you thank the cops while they were harassing you, just shut up and with to jail or did you try to f!ght back using the law?
Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings for the purposes of reproductive slavery, commercial s3xual exploitation, forced labor, or slavery.

International law consists of rules and principles governing the relations and dealings of nations with each other.

Piracy is robbery or illegal violence at sea, or the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted material.

He even asked the officer for her green card, after she said she was an American, and called her European. While her ancestors may be European, if she is born in the USA she doesn't have nor need a green card.

I don't know why they picked his son up, so i can't argue right or wrong on that. But, I can tell you that he was just spitting a bunch of sh*t that had nothing to do with the situation.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-18-2011 at 09:22 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #47
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 mastermind_AD said:

When i was arrested, I did just shut up and go to jail. I wasn't about to do anything to get beaten or shot by the NOPD. I knew I shouldn't have been arrested, I didn't have a record, and I could clear things up later. I used my common sense and a.ssessed the situation and realized it was the best course of action. There is an old adage, discretion is the better part of valor.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-18-2011 at 09:23 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #48
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
ummm not sure if he pwned them... dude sounds like a jerk... mild nutcase.. but he did punk them with the law... im like dude either went to jail or reads a lot in his spare time... lol he knew his shyt tho.. lmao...
 6 years ago '06        #49
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
feel bad for his kid tho...
 07-18-2011, 09:50 AM         #50
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Proof that being smarter only makes you dumber. The smartest thing he did was pull out the camera.
 6 years ago '08        #51
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings for the purposes of reproductive slavery, commercial s3xual exploitation, forced labor, or slavery.

International law consists of rules and principles governing the relations and dealings of nations with each other.

Piracy is robbery or illegal violence at sea, or the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted material.

He even asked the officer for her green card, after she said she was an American, and called her European. While her ancestors may be European, if she is born in the USA she doesn't have nor need a green card.

I don't know why they picked his son up, so i can't argue right or wrong on that. But, I can tell you that he was just spitting a bunch of sh*t that had nothing to do with the situation.
:agreement6:

just cause the sh*t he was rambling about may have SOUNDED smart, and like he knew what he was talking about, doesn't mean he did, or that it was.

again, none of us know why they picked up the kid, I've seen plenty of cops drive past kids of all races, without stopping/questioning/etc. them, it just seems highly unlikely that the kid did absolutely nothing to get picked up.

but hey, what do I know, I'm just another ploy in the conspiracy to hold the black man down, right?
 6 years ago '05        #52
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
wow there are some FUKCING IDIOTS in this thread. The guy knows his sh*t. plain and simple. The people claiming he is crazy or rambling etc WISH they knew a shred of what he was talking about in case they were ever stopped by a cop. You dummies, including me, would freeze up and listen to what the cops tell me and succumb to anything they do in hopes we don't get locked up. Granted I don't have the knowledge this guy has on certain topics, but I would never discredit someone who clearly knows he is in the right and has justifiable arguments.

It's funny how a lot of ppl always get fired up and angry when cops abuse power, but here we have a man retaliating some kind of abuse of law in a non confrontational manner, and he gets shatt on in here.
 07-18-2011, 10:46 AM         #53
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
glad race was brought into it , suprised it didn;t happen sooner

anyone who thinks that man made any sense what so ever I want you to feel happy you were dazzled by a very verbose, but ultimately insane individual, that poor kid doesn't have a chance
I dont know y ppl act like racism doesn't still exist??? Come to the south where i'm from, get my skin color, a nice car, and I bet u run back to the suburbs white boy. fu*kin cop hit my childhood friend while he was on his motorcycle and k!lled him. That cracka got promoted. He chased him and he got away a week before, so this time, he decides not to waste his time and hit em and k!lled em. U tell me what that is homie??? When u walk in mine and so many other minorities shoes that go thru racism everyday, maybe then u would understand. I have no love 4 the law, judicial system, or anybody that co-signs or make excuses 4 the crooked sh*t they do. They the reason I went to school to try and learn as much as I could about the law.
 6 years ago '06        #54
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 meepos said:
wow there are some FUKCING IDIOTS in this thread. The guy knows his sh*t. plain and simple. The people claiming he is crazy or rambling etc WISH they knew a shred of what he was talking about in case they were ever stopped by a cop. You dummies, including me, would freeze up and listen to what the cops tell me and succumb to anything they do in hopes we don't get locked up. Granted I don't have the knowledge this guy has on certain topics, but I would never discredit someone who clearly knows he is in the right and has justifiable arguments.

It's funny how a lot of ppl always get fired up and angry when cops abuse power, but here we have a man retaliating some kind of abuse of law in a non confrontational manner, and he gets shatt on in here.
I don't know why they picked up the kid, but the guy is just spouting off. He asked the cop for an affidavit of fact. An affidavit of fact is a stand-in for a physical witness in court. It is used in court as sworn testimony to a specific fact.

He asks for their delegation of authority from congress. Delegation of authority refers to the way in which Congress can effectively delegate its legislative power to an Administrative Agency.

Not mention the points in my previous post, piracy, kidnapping, human trafficking, asking an american for a green card etc. The guy is just spouting off random legal terms that have nothing to do with the situation.

And where I'm from, had he walked up on the cops, he would have gotten his a.ss handed to him.

Now, I'm not defending the cops, i have had my share of run ins with the cops, but I am also not impressed by a pseudo-intelectual that is spitting B.S.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-18-2011 at 11:07 AM..
 07-18-2011, 12:19 PM         #55
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Thus after"? And n*gga called himself a Moor, now he's saying it's HIS land? n*gga's a fu*kin nut, he's well read but he's a NUT and his sh*t doesn't even make sense. He's more concerned about making his distorted a.ssertions than his kid... what a fu*king tool.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 fivetreyfour said:

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 07-18-2011, 12:39 PM         #57
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
I don't know why they picked up the kid, but the guy is just spouting off. He asked the cop for an affidavit of fact. An affidavit of fact is a stand-in for a physical witness in court. It is used in court as sworn testimony to a specific fact.

He asks for their delegation of authority from congress. Delegation of authority refers to the way in which Congress can effectively delegate its legislative power to an Administrative Agency.

Not mention the points in my previous post, piracy, kidnapping, human trafficking, asking an american for a green card etc. The guy is just spouting off random legal terms that have nothing to do with the situation.

And where I'm from, had he walked up on the cops, he would have gotten his a.ss handed to him.

Now, I'm not defending the cops, i have had my share of run ins with the cops, but I am also not impressed by a pseudo-intelectual that is spitting B.S.
 6 years ago '06        #58
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Before any of you comeback to this thread say dude didnt know what he was talkin bout, you need to look up Moors and Sovereign Citizenship. Somebody tried to put me on to this sh*t but I dont trust anything you have to pay to become a part of, came off as a scam to me.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

If you claim Moorish citizenship and slip up even a little bit in court them crackers will rail road you. This white girl from Dade I knew, her brother is lawyer and he said its real but I dont trust the person who gave me the information so I dont trust the information period.

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 07-18-2011 at 12:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #59
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
haha i gotta find united nations declaration of human rights sh*t, this dudes the man, and fu*k all yall f*ggots defendin the unlawful acts of police and fu*k your mothers too yeah, sh*t like this is why the founding fathers of america started the revolutionary war which gave yall this country to live in, i fuking hate people who dont defend rights of individuals and i hope that one day you experience what its like to have your rights infringed upon, i promise you youll be singin a different tune
 6 years ago '06        #60
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Before any of you comeback to this thread say dude didnt know what he was talkin bout, you need to look up Moors and Sovereign Citizenship. Somebody tried to put me on to this sh*t but I dont trust anything you have to pay to become a part of, came off as a scam to me.

If you claim Moorish citizenship and slip up even a little bit in court them crackers will rail road you. This white girl from Dade I knew, her brother is lawyer and he said its real but I dont trust the person who gave me the information so I dont trust the information period.
This doesn't mean that the father in the initial video knows anything about the law. This has no bearing on this topic. If you show me a video of a black man from New Orleans that is a surgeon, it doesn't mean that I can perform surgery. If someone with more knowledge of the law can explain how this guy is accurate in his argument, I will gladly eat crow. But, as far as I can tell, he is spouting out random legal terms and trying to b.s. the cops.
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago