Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
i woulda slapped the sh*t outta his gay lil hat and then tazed his a.ss.... phuckin f*ggut lol
 6 years ago '04        #22
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 159 159
:applause: Thats exactly why I want to learn the law. So I can call them dirty motherfu*kers out
 6 years ago '05        #23
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Rebirth46 said:
I'm black educated self made got knowledge and speak up for myself so yea shooting me would be smart on their part
If you're so educated, where the fu*k is your punctuation? You posted damn near a paragraph earlier in this thread with only a single fu*king comma.
 6 years ago '09        #24
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
At first I thought this was some crazy white dude who was about to get tazed then when he showed himself I was like . Kinda happy it was a black dude schooling these cops in the law. I don't know if he was right or not but he sure as fu*k sounded confident enough to keep these cops sweating.

White/Black/Latino/Asian what person REALLY goes out of their way to learn all this sh*t? Someone constantly harassed that they decide to educate themselves on the law and the history of the law? Maybe he's taking criminal justice classes online? fu*k, I don't know. But as much as I praise this guy for standing up and being so educated a part of me thinks he's a fu*king lame for memorizing the laws and acting like a smart a.ss lawyer infront of the cops. Like, do you gotta make a big scene out of this sh*t?
 07-18-2011, 01:18 AM         #25
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is the first person that mother fu*ker is going to call if 20 n*ggaz with masks came into his house with shotguns? The police.

fu*king idiot rambled for like 30 minutes.

Just get your little fruit cake son the fu*k outta there and go inside and cook some hamburger helper, f*ggot.
 07-18-2011, 02:23 AM         #26
Lieutenant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ol' dude got schwag.
 07-18-2011, 03:01 AM         #27
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude just comes across as a bit loopy

"Christians have names. I am a moor, moor's have titles"

Weirdo
 6 years ago '10        #28
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 DJ Krayzie said:
If you're so educated, where the fu*k is your punctuation? You posted damn near a paragraph earlier in this thread with only a single fu*king comma.
Education is more than just spelling or punctuation. I can't read music but I can play the trumpet well.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 Rebirth46 said:
I'm black educated self made got knowledge and speak up for myself so yea shooting me would be smart on their part
Ever hear of a comma then?!?!?!?!?
 07-18-2011, 06:30 AM         #30
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Educate yourself.
Where did I pass off anything as fact?

I was stating my opinion. And I think the guy is a bit of a loon. Someone threw this dude a reason and he ran with it on some bullsh*t that is totally irrelevant, on some high and mighty gospel bullsh*t. He's smart, he's educated on the matter - we get it. fu*k outta here with that encyclopedic babble.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
at that law abiding citizen ownage
Either his son is very proud or totally embarassed.

They gone beat the hat off his a.ss tho.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-18-2011 at 06:56 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #32
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 MONSTALOCC said:
at that law abiding citizen ownage
Either his son is very proud or totally embarassed.

They gone beat the hat off his a.ss tho.

his father is what probly saved his a.ss from going to juvenile hall over some bullsh*t...think about it.
 6 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 DOOMage said:
Where did I pass off anything as fact?

I was stating my opinion. And I think the guy is a bit of a loon. Someone threw this dude a reason and he ran with it on some bullsh*t that is totally irrelevant, on some high and mighty gospel bullsh*t. He's smart, he's educated on the matter - we get it. fu*k outta here with that encyclopedic babble.
still, educate yourself.....
 6 years ago '06        #34
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
lol good stuff!!
 6 years ago '06        #35
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
That dude is full of sh*t, most of what he said didn't even make sense.
 6 years ago '07        #36
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 448 448
How is he wrong? He saved his child and he knows the law. It that little boy had did anything wrong they would have put him in jail just for the hell of it. Not once did they say your child did this and this is why we arrested him.

Let me ask every who thinks this guy is wrong a question what would you have done it this happen to your child? If you dont have a child pretend and answer the question.
 6 years ago '06        #37
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 mastermind_AD said:
How is he wrong? He saved his child and he knows the law. It that little boy had did anything wrong they would have put him in jail just for the hell of it. Not once did they say your child did this and this is why we arrested him.

Let me ask every who thinks this guy is wrong a question what would you have done it this happen to your child? If you dont have a child pretend and answer the question.
I don't think anyone is saying he is wrong for trying to protect his son, but he was just running off at the mouth. I'm no lawyer or legal expert, but it does seem like half of what he was saying didn't make sense, and the other half didn't pertain to the situation.
 6 years ago '07        #38
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 448 448
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
I don't think anyone is saying he is wrong for trying to protect his son, but he was just running off at the mouth. I'm no lawyer or legal expert, but it does seem like half of what he was saying didn't make sense, and the other half didn't pertain to the situation.
The situation was the cops had his child. Just about everything he said pertain to the situation he was talking about what was going on. He didnt just go up to the cops and start to talk sh*t they start fu*king with him first and lost. Everything he said law wise right or not scared the fu*k out of the cops.

The cops didnt make sense. Why did they have his son? What did his son do ?

The cops should have able to determine if what he was saying was right and if they had the right to have his son in the back of that cop car.

Have you ever been fu*k with by the cops on some bullsh*t? I have and I feel for this man go n*gga go.
 6 years ago '08        #39
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 mastermind_AD said:

I'm sure there was a backstory, before the video started. who are you to say they didn't try and explain to the guy what was happening, until he went off on a tantrum?
How would harassing the cops about their nationality play a role in getting the kid back? he was clearly going through adrenaline and rambled more then he should have to get the kid that the cops were BRINGING BACK to his house.

Also he lucked out. If it were in a city, and he stepped up to a cop in the manner that he did, he would have been put down, either subdued manually, or with a weapon (taser, pepperspray,etc).

However, if the kid didn't do anything, and they picked him up, regardless if it was to bring him back to his house, then fu*k them... but given the circumstances, it doesn't seem plausible.
 6 years ago '06        #40
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
 mastermind_AD said:
The situation was the cops had his child. Just about everything he said pertain to the situation he was talking about what was going on. He didnt just go up to the cops and start to talk sh*t they start fu*king with him first and lost. Everything he said law wise right or not scared the fu*k out of the cops.

The cops didnt make sense. Why did they have his son? What did his son do ?

The cops should have able to determine if what he was saying was right and if they had the right to have his son in the back of that cop car.

Have you ever been fu*k with by the cops on some bullsh*t? I have and I feel for this man go n*gga go.
He starts talking about human trafficking, piracy, kidnapping, international laws, asking the officer where her oath of office is filed, etc. These things are irrelevant to the situation, so yeah, he is just rambling. Based on that, I don't think he actually knows the law, but was spitting random sh*t that he probably heard on tv or something. That or has a little knowledge of the law, but doesn't really understand, or know how to apply it. I don't blame him for doing everything he can to protect his son, eventhough I'm no sure his son was any real danger. It's impossible to know the entire story, because of where the video starts. But, he seems to be full of sh*t and running off at the mouth.

And yes, I have been harrassed by the NOPD on multiple occassions and even arrested unjustly. I have been harrassed by the police in Harahan and Metairie (predominantly white areas of the Greater New Orleans area) because I am a black man.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago