Jul 17 - Child's Father puts Police in their place

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
6465 pageviews
108 comments


Rebirth46 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 1285 1285
Jul 17 - Child's Father puts Police in their place
 

 

[video - click to view]


108 comments for "Jul 17 - Child's Father puts Police in their place"

 7 years ago '04        #2
smiles 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,301 | Props total: 66 66
he puts them in their place? he's rambling..... he's lucky they didn't take him to a psychiatric institution
 7 years ago '04        #3
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
Good video, can't stand the police when it comes to calling their punk a.sses out. Impressive that the dude knew that much law, and honestly not surprising that the police didn't. I'm curious as to what happened after this.
 7 years ago '10        #4
Rebirth46 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 1285 1285
I get locked up all the time for nothing police always violating rights I was 21 and got locked up for a cigarette wtf? they whop my a.ss and They got away with it if more people knew the law sh*t wouldn't go down like that like how I got to step out of the car everytime I gets pulled over and car searched without a cause fu*k the police and they never find anything gave me a seatbelt ticket even though I had mines on and when I ask he say well I have to charge you with something smh they mad cause Im a muslim and I stand on it
 7 years ago '10        #5
Rebirth46 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 1285 1285
oh yea fu*k Bolingbrook Police Drew petterson and his f*ggot a.ss friends
 07-17-2011, 10:34 PM         #6
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Put them in their place? hes acting like a fu*king jerk off.

theres a reason people like him end up being nobodies
 7 years ago '10        #7
Rebirth46 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 1285 1285
hell naw dude I can tell none of yall go threw what poeple like myself goes threw everyday dealing with the law I done got beat up by the police then set free they bust my bedroom window out they flash their lights on my home just to fu*k with me and one day on my way to work I was followed all the way to work everytime I go to Bolingbrook,IL they pull me over tell me to go back to the city they rip my car apart everytime they search it my leather seats are fu*ked because of them and I have no criminal record
 7 years ago '08        #8
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 2052 2052
Good! they have no right over him cuz they are mothafu*king corporations
 7 years ago '08        #9
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 2052 2052
 Rebirth46 said:
hell naw dude I can tell none of yall go threw what poeple like myself goes threw everyday dealing with the law I done got beat up by the police then set free they bust my bedroom window out they flash their lights on my home just to fu*k with me and one day on my way to work I was followed all the way to work everytime I go to Bolingbrook,IL they pull me over tell me to go back to the city they rip my car apart everytime they search it my leather seats are fu*ked because of them and I have no criminal record
Then Record it next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and fu*king Sue!
 7 years ago '05        #10
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,404 | Props total: 446 446
 IronMaiden said:
Put them in their place? hes acting like a fu*king jerk off.

theres a reason people like him end up being nobodies
you're probably white

i get tired of police fu*kin with me too. if i was in that situation id be rambling like a mothafu*ka too.

the only police that was lenient to me was a Brazillian dude. but even then he pretty much forced me to let him search my sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #11
smiles 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,301 | Props total: 66 66
 SyDuck said:
you're probably white

i get tired of police fu*kin with me too. if i was in that situation id be rambling like a mothafu*ka too.

the only police that was lenient to me was a Brazillian dude. but even then he pretty much forced me to let him search my sh*t.
glad race was brought into it , suprised it didn;t happen sooner

anyone who thinks that man made any sense what so ever I want you to feel happy you were dazzled by a very verbose, but ultimately insane individual, that poor kid doesn't have a chance
 7 years ago '05        #12
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Rebirth46 said:
I get locked up all the time for nothing police always violating rights I was 21 and got locked up for a cigarette wtf? they whop my a.ss and They got away with it if more people knew the law sh*t wouldn't go down like that like how I got to step out of the car everytime I gets pulled over and car searched without a cause fu*k the police and they never find anything gave me a seatbelt ticket even though I had mines on and when I ask he say well I have to charge you with something smh they mad cause Im a muslim and I stand on it
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll just shoot you next time.
 7 years ago '08        #13
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Cops froze up...there should be a weight limit when u become a cop...there's some fat a.ss muthafu*kas over there...
 7 years ago '07        #14
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,177 | Props total: 79882 79882
:owned:

now only if people were intellectual like him lol.
 7 years ago '05        #15
C19932 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,795 | Props total: 81 81
im confused about whats going on. so the whole thing is that the cops didn't properly identify themselves? what did the kid do in the first place?
 7 years ago '07        #16
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,800 | Props total: 56 56
 IronMaiden said:
Put them in their place? hes acting like a fu*king jerk off.

theres a reason people like him end up being nobodies
true story
 7 years ago '05        #17
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24507 24507
This n*gga is crazier than a mother fu*ker
 7 years ago '10        #18
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
 Rebirth46 said:
oh yea fu*k Bolingbrook Police Drew petterson and his f*ggot a.ss friends

U FROM THE BROOK?
 7 years ago '10        #19
Rebirth46 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 1285 1285
 utdpridah said:
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll just shoot you next time.
I'm black educated self made got knowledge and speak up for myself so yea shooting me would be smart on their part
 7 years ago '10        #20
Rebirth46 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Chi city Che said:

U FROM THE BROOK?
I'm from outwest but I moved to Bolingbrook three years ago
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy