Jul 17 - Boxer killed best friend with single punch after he slept with his ex is jailed for 3 years

most viewed right now
 159
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 128
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,572 | Props total: 2 2
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
man i aint k!llin my homie over no bi*ch...i would just try to fu*k his
Realest Post in this thread.......
 07-18-2011, 09:33 PM         #42
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's see how many years this guy gets:

LAS VEGAS — A racial comment in the restroom of a Las Vegas Strip casino restroom preceded a single fatal punch that left a tourist from Utah dead and a Florida tourist jailed in Nevada on a murder charge, authorities said Wednesday.

Benjamin Gerard Hawkins, 37, of Gainesville, Fla., took offense to John Massie's comment about "a black man in a yellow shirt" while both men were in the restroom at O'Sheas Las Vegas Casino shortly before the fatal 12:45 a.m. confrontation, according to a police report.

Moments later, Massie was felled by a single punch to the jaw.

"One punch," police homicide Lt. Lewis Roberts told The a.ssociated Press. "He was out. Never got back up."


Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-18-2011 at 09:35 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #43
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,502 | Props total: 542 542
 xRapHeadx said:
I bet he set it up with a good left jab.
 5 years ago '09        #44
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$9,093 | Props total: 268 268
 Joe Budden said:
Let's see how many years this guy gets:

LAS VEGAS — A racial comment in the restroom of a Las Vegas Strip casino restroom preceded a single fatal punch that left a tourist from Utah dead and a Florida tourist jailed in Nevada on a murder charge, authorities said Wednesday.

Benjamin Gerard Hawkins, 37, of Gainesville, Fla., took offense to John Massie's comment about "a black man in a yellow shirt" while both men were in the restroom at O'Sheas Las Vegas Casino shortly before the fatal 12:45 a.m. confrontation, according to a police report.

Moments later, Massie was felled by a single punch to the jaw.

"One punch," police homicide Lt. Lewis Roberts told The a.ssociated Press. "He was out. Never got back up."
thats crazy. makes u think twice about punching somebody in the face
 5 years ago '05        #45
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 3 3
the dude deserved to get beat up.... im sure the guy's intent wasnt to k!ll the man just to kick his a.ss for sleeping with his bi*ch.... unfortunate all the way around....

dude deserves more than 3 years though....
 5 years ago '04        #46
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
avatar space
space
$4,153 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #47
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,662 | Props total: 4257 4257
The power of the P.U.S.S.Y.
 5 years ago '10        #48
umeda 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 119 119
were exactly did he punch him? but they knew eachother since they was 5 and he and the lady split
 07-19-2011, 10:52 AM         #49
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dunno what to say. Think your just gonna give him a broken nose and end up k!llin him this sh*t happens


bro's >>> ho's
 5 years ago '09        #50
Toss 
space
avatar space
space
$6,227 | Props total: 466 466
he better punch his bi*ch also and she better do three years with him
 5 years ago '04        #51
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 974 974
 davilla24c said:
3 years? he should burn
he punched him once doubt he tried to k!ll him
 07-19-2011, 11:08 AM         #52
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
lucky the dude who died isn't black, cuz it would've been race war 20.


oh of course especially on these forums.... guy must have punched him in the temple on the side of his head to give him a death blow like that. but then again thats in the homboy rules you dont fu*k your boys chick whether shes an ex or not... then again if you dont talk to your boy anymore then it really shouldnt matter but thats just plain dirty
 5 years ago '04        #53
1nonly 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,897 | Props total: 608 608
yo it's his ex. I'm sorry, I would be upset but that's his ex. Move the fu*k on. She doesn't want you anymore, I wouldn't be f!ghting over her.

And the guy that died messed up for messing with her but it's not like he fu*ked her while they were together. He's a punk for it, but not to f!ght over. Say what you have to say but move on.

Some dudes need to get it together. Now he's going to jail and took a life over a old thing.

and people saying that fu*ked the ex deserved it, need help
 07-19-2011, 01:09 PM         #54
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
thats crazy. makes u think twice about punching somebody in the face
Smh. Why ain't n*ggaz thinkin twice about it to begin with?
 5 years ago '08        #55
The N 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$40,122 | Props total: 5897 5897
He will not be fu*ked with in Prison
 5 years ago '10        #56
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$48,842 | Props total: 11423 11423
 macadon83 said:
Smh. Why ain't n*ggaz thinkin twice about it to begin with?
bullsh*t happens
 5 years ago '04        #57
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
This dude died over foolishness you should never fu*k a friends ex he was just looking for trouble
 5 years ago '06        #58
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 4 4
 MONSTALOCC said:
violated the code and get violated
Sum of my homeboys and fam pick the whorish of hoes for gf's and I've never crossed that line.
Thats some green a.ss sh*t,aint no motherfu*king code talking bout you cant fu*k her cuz she my girl.He really doing you a favor by letting you know how the bi*ch is before you invest your time and money into the sh*t. Who f!ghts over hoes,you gone k!ll your friend and you gone go to jail.Guess what the bi*ch still gone be doing,she still gone be fu*king.I swear some n*ggas be getting to caught up in these women like they cant find another woman or something smh
 5 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$48,842 | Props total: 11423 11423
 4cornerspt.2 said:
Thats some green a.ss sh*t,aint no motherfu*king code talking bout you cant fu*k her cuz she my girl.He really doing you a favor by letting you know how the bi*ch is before you invest your time and money into the sh*t. Who f!ghts over hoes,you gone k!ll your friend and you gone go to jail.Guess what the bi*ch still gone be doing,she still gone be fu*king.I swear some n*ggas be getting to caught up in these women like they cant find another woman or something smh
green?
One of the essentials of being a "friend" is loyalty. No loyalty in fu*king your friends gal fam esp when theres so mane single hoes and bi*ch n*ggas with hoes. n*ggas always tryna find some bullsh*t justification for flaw sh*t. I say fu*k fake a.ss friends like you and the trifling hoes that take part of that sheisty sh*t both the same. n*ggas aint sh*t these days.

BTW
Dude slept him not shot him, so it's a good chance he was tryna teach him a lesson with a fist to the face.
 5 years ago '05        #60
CLARITY 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,579 | Props total: 297 297
He probably broke his nose and it got pushed into his brain
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
144 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy