Jul 17 - Boxer killed best friend with single punch after he slept with his ex is jailed for 3 years

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
6670 pageviews
69 comments

Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Jul 17 - Boxer k!lled best friend with single punch after he slept with his ex is jailed for 3 years

[pic - click to view]

Victim: Former soldier Craig Glaze, 25, who had a three-year-old son, was attacked and k!lled at his house in Wolverhampton on New Year's Day

[pic - click to view]

Jailed: Martin Gannon, 24, is led away from Wolverhampton Crown Court to start a three-year sentence for for k!lling his best friend

A jealous boxer has been jailed for less than three years for k!lling his best friend with a single punch hours after learning he had a one-night stand with his ex-girlfriend.
Possessive Martin Gannon lashed out at former soldier Craig Glaze after being told during New Year celebrations at a pub of the fling with Nicola Payne, sister of X Factor One Direction star Liam.
Gannon, 24, an ex-amateur boxer, split up with Miss Payne last February. But he was unaware she had spent a night with Mr Glaze, 25, Wolverhampton Crown Court heard yesterday.

Mr Glaze and Gannon, who lived next door but one to each other in Bushbury, Wolverhampton, had been out on New Year's Eve at The Moseley Park Beefeater.
But Mr Glaze left after fearing Gannon would learn his secret. Later, Gannon was told that Miss Payne had slept with Mr Glaze and just after 4am, Gannon went to Mr Glaze's house and warned his father he was going to 'kill him'.
He contacted Miss Payne and she denied the fling.

But just before noon, Mr Glaze returned home and was confronted by Gannon in a side passage at the house, who struck a single punch before his victim slumped to the floor.
An artery had been ruptured. He suffered a heart attack and brain haemorrhage and was pronounced dead in the city's New Cross Hospital the next day.
Gannon admitted manslaughter and was jailed for two years and nine months.

Craig's devastated family said they would never forgive his k!ller.
They claim the two year and nine month term handed to Martin Gannon was unsatisfactory, and spoke of how they were 'serving a life sentence'.
Family and friends wept in court as Gannon was jailed for the manslaughter of his former mate, who he had known since the age of five.
Outside court, supporters including Mr Glaze's 23-year-old girlfriend Claire Lewman, mother of his three-year-old son, fought back her tears.
They said they would 'never forget our beloved Craig - son, brother, boyfriend, father'.
In a statement they said: 'He was a wonderful son, so bubbly and full of life. He just loved to make people laugh and could put a smile on anyone's face.
'He was loved and respected by everyone that knew him and had a fantastic personality.
'Before we attended court we knew the sentence would not be satisfactory, as Martin has k!lled our son Craig. We as a family are serving the life sentence.
'We can only see Craig from photos, however, Martin and his family can see each other every day.
'We cannot forgive Martin for the death of Craig, however we hope we now have a little closure and we can look to rebuild our lives.

In 2004, Gannon was ordered to do 80 hours of unpaid community work after being convicted of battery.
Gannon had hit a man who intervened in an argument he was having with two girls.

Mr Stephen Cadwaladr, defending, said the friends had spoken about travelling the world together and their relationship would have recovered from the row, had the blow not have had 'tragic and unforeseen consequences.'
He said Gannon, who was described by neighbours as 'polite, considerate and popular', did not accept that he was jealous, but that he feared friends were talking about the relationship that Mr Glaze had with Miss Payne.
Mr Cadwaladr said: 'He thought that his best friend might have been taking part in what he perceived as mockery.'
Even Mr Glaze's father had described Gannon as a 'thoroughly nice bloke'.
Miss Payne's family said Gannon was a 'pleasure to know' and had helped decorate their house and provided support when one of their children was being bullied.
Mr Cadwaladr said: 'He feels deep and genuine remorse, a lack of self pity and genuine concern and sorrow for the family of Craig Glaze
'This is something that will haunt him for the rest of his days.'
Judge John Warner told him: 'You didn't intend serious harm but the result has been catastrophic.
'No sentence I can pass can console Mr Glaze's family in their grief.'

[pic - click to view]

Boxer who k!lled best friend with single punch after he slept with his ex-girlfriend is jailed for less than THREE years | Mail Online

69 comments for "Jul 17 - Boxer killed best friend with single punch after he slept with his ex is jailed for 3 years"

07-17-2011, 11:27 PM         #2
lifeofaYG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he probably wanted to fu*k him up and not k!ll em but damn datz sum crazy how one punch can k!ll
 07-17-2011, 11:31 PM         #3
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lucky the dude who died isn't black, cuz it would've been race war 20.
 6 years ago '08        #4
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 1226 1226
3 years? he should burn
 6 years ago '07        #5
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70045 70045
damn thats wild
 6 years ago '05        #6
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Who gives a fu*k? Dude was a POS for fu*king his friends girl or ex girl, either way.
 6 years ago '11        #7
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
man i aint k!llin my homie over no bi*ch...i would just try to fu*k his
 6 years ago '06        #8
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
man i aint k!llin my homie over no bi*ch...i would just try to fu*k his
if a n*gga was gloatin like yeah bi*ch i fu*ked yo girl bi*ch

you would just lean him with one punch.. but that one punch k!lled him
 07-18-2011, 12:51 AM         #9
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he k!lled dude but let chic go? SIMP
 07-18-2011, 12:54 AM         #10
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Neither of them look like they would be attracted to females.
 6 years ago '10        #11
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
violated the code and get violated
Sum of my homeboys and fam pick the whorish of hoes for gf's and I've never crossed that line.
 07-18-2011, 07:47 AM         #12
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was gonna say throw his a.ss in jail for life,

but if him and his friends were openly taunting him about it... i think that warrants at least 1 punch. unfortunately he died from it
 6 years ago '06        #13
2pacalypse96 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 10 10
 King Allister said:
if a n*gga was gloatin like yeah bi*ch i fu*ked yo girl bi*ch

you would just lean him with one punch.. but that one punch k!lled him
Co-sign
 6 years ago '05        #14
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
Don King is in the house.
 6 years ago '09        #15
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
talk about a glass fu*king jaw jeez... kid deserved to get punched in the face. ruptured an artery? did he hit him in the throat?
 07-18-2011, 06:28 PM         #16
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't often say sh*t like this, but if he were non-white, he would have definitely gotten more than 3 years. That's a really small sentence for premeditated manslaughter.
 6 years ago '09        #17
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Gamberro said:
I don't often say sh*t like this, but if he were non-white, he would have definitely gotten more than 3 years. That's a really small sentence for premeditated manslaughter.
this is in the uk...
 07-18-2011, 07:15 PM         #18
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah respect, but, I'm pretty sure the Old Boys Club has networks in every white nation... you know what I mean?
 6 years ago '06        #19
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
that's how devastating a perfectly placed punch can be...
 6 years ago '04        #20
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Wow so a former soldier can't take one punch...and the dude did the hitting is a b1tch...it was an ex girl not even ur current gf..damn soft a.ss brits
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy