Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
10817 pageviews
106 comments

tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,125 | Props total: 1350 1350
AMD: Xbox 720 graphics will look like Avatar

[pic - click to view]

"Technology company AMD, who supplied the graphics hardware for the Xbox 360, claims that the next Xbox will be capable of the level of graphical detail seen in James Cameron's movie Avatar. Even on PC, that kind of technology just isn't here yet, but AMD claims the Xbox 720 will launch with it.

While AMD would not confirm they were actually working on the 360's successor, director of ISV relationships at AMD, Neal Robison, stated that gamers have a lot to excited about.

Robison also mentioned that the A.I. and physics capabilities of the next-gen hardware will allow for every pedestrian in a game such as Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row to have a totally individual mentality, meaning when you shoot a gun or run someone over they don't all just do the same thing. There will be no more mob mentality, where everyone just screams and runs away; every NPC will actually be an individual character.

Whoa."
Source:
[pic - click to view]

AMD: Xbox 720 graphics will look like Avatar - National Game News | Examiner.com

106 comments for "AMD: Xbox 720 graphics will look like Avatar"

6 years ago '04        #2
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
 07-17-2011, 07:07 AM         #3
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never watched this sh*t so.......
 07-17-2011, 07:57 AM         #4
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont believe it for a second.
 07-17-2011, 07:59 AM         #5
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wonder how many games will be playable without overheating...
 6 years ago '10        #6
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19632 19632
Come the fu*k on...

I remember they said the PS2's graphics were going to be like Toy Story.
 07-17-2011, 08:15 AM         #7
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah right, PCs do not have graphics like that right now with the most powerful video card installed. Even with two video cards you cannot get those type of graphics. There is no way a gaming system is going to have Avatar graphics if PCs cannot do it yet.
 6 years ago '05        #8
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
 mistermarvel said:
wonder how many games will be playable without overheating...
Probably less then the amount of people who got their credit card info stolen
 6 years ago '05        #9
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247

[video - click to view]

was playin this mod on my pc earlier..next gen hardware doing better than this I wouldnt be suprised...

and then the graphics on the witcher 2 on max are

if next gen consoles can match current gen PC hardware then its possible to get close to that since they can optmize the fu*k outta console games to get max performance out of the hardware
 6 years ago '11        #10
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Nba 2k13 should be on point then

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #11
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 Afnorth123 said:

was playin this mod on my pc earlier..next gen hardware doing better than this I wouldnt be suprised...

and then the graphics on the witcher 2 on max are

if next gen consoles can match current gen PC hardware then its possible to get close to that since they can optmize the fu*k outta console games to get max performance out of the hardware
nice try at trying to sound knowledgeable on the subject but man you have no idea what the fu*k you are talking about
 6 years ago '05        #12
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 aKtIvItY! said:
nice try at trying to sound knowledgeable on the subject but man you have no idea what the fu*k you are talking about
why dont you explain then? all I'm saying is next gen hardware should be able to match current Gen pc tech in terms of graphics cards and processors...thats not all that far fetched since we dont even know when the new consoles will be out. when the xbox 360 and ps3 came out they were just as powerful as the pc's that were gaming at that time...that changed quickly but the reasons consoles got such a long life cycle is becuase of developers optimizing games for the systems.....as far as looking like avatar I said they could come close...not close enough that you couldnt tell the difference but close enough for people to be awed by it....since you know so much on the subject why dont u tell me where i was wrong..
 6 years ago '10        #13
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2399 2399
 Hovi Bryant said:
Come the fu*k on...

I remember they said the PS2's graphics were going to be like Toy Story.
Sony were the ones saying that about the ps2 and look how far that got them I belive the amd guy is speaking the truth. And im not a xbox fan boy I have both ps3 & 360 iv just seen alot nore lies come out of sonys mouth than microsoft

Last edited by shadydre85; 07-17-2011 at 10:17 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #14
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 midaztouch said:
but probably equal to the number of people whos 360s rrod
 6 years ago '06        #15
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,898 | Props total: 14788 14788
I don't think the Xbox 720 or any other home console will have "Avatar" level graphical capabilities during the next gaming generation cycle and I don't even desire graphics that advanced because I know that it is not plausible at this point.

Hell, as long I get graphics/characters models this detailed in the next gen, I'll be satiated.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #16
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
Nba 2k13 should be on point then

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 midaztouch said:
 6 years ago '10        #18
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 Oh Finesse said:
xbox lost

I got the new Xbox Slim...Yeah no problems here. Get the new slim people! sh*t I never had problems with my old white xbox 360 pro.
 6 years ago '10        #19
Cal E 
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
 midaztouch said:
 6 years ago '08        #20
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 9806 9806
I worked in gaming industry as an artist and games will not look like Avatar next gen.

They don't look like them now on high-end PC games with $500+ videocards. C'mon man...

Maybe a f!ghting game with only two dudes on the screen will look amazingly awesome, but standard games where there's sh*t all over the screen... hell no. There's a reason why f!ghting games always look amazing. It's basically two dudes and blurred backgrounds. You can go nuts with only worry about what the two main guys on the screen will look like.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy