Man builds his own million dollar Bugatti supercar by hand

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #41
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Work + Time + Parts + Car = He could've bought a Corvette and called it a day and saved a whole lot of money....It's still a fake
 6 years ago '10        #42
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
Creative, a man with a dream, a man with determination, a man with some time and a small budget, garauntee that car sells, then he can cop something he wants or invest in another project. Can't hate on the guy for that and it's not like he's advertising it as the real deal. Who knows he may even get a job out of it that pays him six figures, look at the kids that hacked the iphone when it came out!
 07-18-2011, 10:45 AM         #43
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
update that engine and you're in business. For $90k, I don't want a 2.7l engine, period. I'm not even into engines or going really fast, but 90k...come on. Atleast drop a 6.1 in there or something. You can't be in a look-a-like Bugatti, getting burned by almost anything on the road.
 6 years ago '05        #44
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1478 1478
 CarmeloStarks said:
That sh*t is horrible

if you have ambitions to buy a bootleg car then you're whole life must be miserable
My uncle wants one not me...he can buy the real thing if he wants you should see the cars he has i dunno why he wants one but sh*t ima drive the fu*k out it
 6 years ago '05        #45
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,721 | Props total: 2206 2206
 Seymore Cake said:
It's a fake body but most of them can be built with very high end motors

Just something to have fun in

Who hear will actually be able to drop $200,000 on a Lambo and pay the insurance and afford the upkeep

Spend $20,000 - $30,000 for a replica with an Audi V8 or BMW V12 Engine
fu*k yea same sh*t i said. i would actually buy one of these off that super replica site someone posted earlier. Cant none of you n*ggas afford the real thing i dont care how hard you work for it, u just making yourself broke and wasting life tryna cop a million dollar whip. Id pull up wherever and if anyone ask me to pop the hood and ima show em, when they go wtf im gonna be like "n*gga do you see how high gas is, shyyt! I aint tryna hit the pump every five minutes! Same fu*ken car get over it, its called downsizing bi*ch!" Not to mention on a real lambo it cost 10,000 dollars to change the fu*ken oil get the fu*k outta here.
 07-18-2011, 06:16 PM         #46
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lavarrengreen said:
All the hoes gonna be drooling not having a clue in the world about what's under the hood...dumb hoes
right? dumb fu*kin wh0ores...

they will hear the "growl" of a 170 hp engine and not even know the difference between that and this:

[video - click to view]

females...will they EVER win at life?

Seymore Cake said:
Those replicas are kinda hot, they use so pretty high end motors in them

a V12 BMW engine
not so fast slim..

it was my first time hearing about this company as well, and ill admit i was impressed to see the quality of work they do. i even considered BUYING one for a second

but i was a little TOO impressed... and usually when something is too good to be true, it is...a v12 bmw engine and full body kit for just $34,000 ?? nahhh...cant be..

so, after doing some research, i found that the company is a giant scam...they are based in panama and they will take your money and dip... you will never see them again...the cars they use on youtube are rentals of the REAL cars... its a fake company..google it..

sorry to burst everyones bubble but if you want a supercar youre gonna have to work hard for it lol

as for the main story, that kid is smart. i dont know if he realizes it yet but he will 1 day be able to afford the real thing because of this little publicity stunt... companies are gonna hire him and pay him big bucks...

Last edited by Ed Bundy; 07-18-2011 at 06:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #47
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10674 10674
 RasheeD WalletZ said:
true story of fake it til you make it
Also,

n*ggaz would fake the funk just to bag a few bi*ches...
 6 years ago '04        #48
FATE 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 34 34
 itzjmoney510 said:
is this site LEGIT man?????
its a scam (souce : google) . Not going to lie it had me really thinking about buying a Bentley replica smh
 6 years ago '04        #49
MTownNig 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Andrefrbk said:
You can trick a lot of biitches with that...

Imagine he took that shiit to collins, and baby pulls up next to him with his real shiit...

"ayo plehboi, plehboi... whatchu doing homie..."
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
mane that was so funny!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy