So 50 Cent hacked Rick Ross's Twitter??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-16-2011, 09:01 AM         #41
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Its kinda wack to me that 50 would do that, rappers and twitter beef is kinda gay to me, ever since twitter became popular rappers have used it to beef instead of making diss records idk bout yall but I miss a good diss track, twitter made these n*ggaz pussies
Says the one whos a fan of taylor gang that n*gga wiz been done that twitter sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #42
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Broke unsuccessful muhfu*kas are out in full force hatin on 50 in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #43
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i was peepin 50 twitter..and all ya r sum dumb fu*ks ...... the n*gga been tweeting how over the next 5 years, he plans to feed a BILLION PEOPLE IN AFRICA!

ya aint see that part did ya?
 6 years ago '06        #44
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 Sco Dylan said:
lmao that's funny

also funny how people talk about rick ross being hotter than 50 right now, but fail to mention the millions of dollars def jam spent to keep him afloat while giving him the best producers and features money can buy...
And???? 50 calls himself Mr. Interscope. Jimmy got big $ too and they def spend it on 50's projects. I just saw him in a interview saying how he was interscope #1 priority. Not to mention the whole dre and Em connection. Rick is hotter than 50 right now and it isn't even close. The real funny part is how 50 was supposed to end the officers career and it looks like he only got hotter. 50 lost.
 6 years ago '11        #45
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 illsoul440 said:
i was peepin 50 twitter..and all ya r sum dumb fu*ks ...... the n*gga been tweeting how over the next 5 years, he plans to feed a BILLION PEOPLE IN AFRICA!

ya aint see that part did ya?
Exactly.But these fools is only concerned with hating on a man that they never met,a man thats made a bigger impact on society than they ever will.Nothing is worst than blind,broke,ignorant haters.You would think Fif fu*ked they moms and they girl at the same time.To say Fifty lost is so dumb when this man is sitting millions and millions of dollars.My dude made helping out our brothas and sistas in the mother land a goal of his.How some of you hating a.ss people can not at least respect this man is beyond me.But go ahead haters continue to sit on a blog talking sh*t about how Fifty "lost" or how Fifty is a "bi*ch a.ss n*gga" and see how far that gets you.
 6 years ago '05        #46
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 ghost213 said:
50 could be doing this, like he does he would just pay or tell some of his groupies to do this for him, like thisis50...... 50 dont update and maintain the website he has people he pays, like when he paid investigators to find out sh*t for him, do credit checks etc on people he beefing with, like getting all rick ross court papers, finding his baby mamas, like he got that youtube internet hater and flew him to his house and turned his biggest hater into a 50 cent lover lol...that kid with the braces......

Now after all that sh*t Im sure you shouldnt find it hard to believe that 50 could be behind this.

Oh and thats fu*ked up sh*t with Buck. 50 wont let him earn money, yet is keeping him because he owes him money, alledegly thats the reason he keeping him. He doing his lil brother worse than anybody he's beefed with, why? coz he signed a contract with him.

Buck would have been better of defaulting with the IRS going to jail for a few months and paying a nig fine rather than being bailed out by 50 and then 50 is not allowing him to work or make money from music out of being a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.....at least release the n*gga and take a percentage of all his sales.

I aint seen no one in the rap game getting done worse than Young Buck, even Diddy didnt stop his artists from eating or working when they fell out. 50 a bi*ch n*gga and fu*k his groupie a.ss stans that aint got no balls that would lick there bosses a.ss no matter what he does to you just because he gave you a job...
If you think this is bad try doing what Buck did in a business scenario, and fu*k up that much money with White Collar people. You'll become an outcast quicker than Supahead made Mister Marcus bust.

The problem with these rappers is they don't realize the obligations to the contracts they sign. They sign them, take the money and don't understand that money has to come back at some point. An advance and a budget aren't free cash, they are a loan.

Last edited by DanBootleg; 07-16-2011 at 10:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #47
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
we are almost a gossip site now! even dj vlad comes over here and steals "news" and takes it back to his site. we see you...you chicken sh*t bi*ch!!!
 6 years ago '05        #48
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
Fukk officer ricky
 6 years ago '04        #49
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 07-16-2011, 11:06 AM         #50
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint no way 50 cent hacking ross's twitter, lets be reall now he got better things to do.
 6 years ago '07        #51
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Ross loss again

fu*kin cop
 6 years ago '04        #52
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
If anybody was smart enough to also look at 50's page they would of saw that he didnt do this
 6 years ago '04        #53
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 blueeffect3 said:
Exactly.But these fools is only concerned with hating on a man that they never met,a man thats made a bigger impact on society than they ever will.Nothing is worst than blind,broke,ignorant haters.You would think Fif fu*ked they moms and they girl at the same time.To say Fifty lost is so dumb when this man is sitting millions and millions of dollars.My dude made helping out our brothas and sistas in the mother land a goal of his.How some of you hating a.ss people can not at least respect this man is beyond me.But go ahead haters continue to sit on a blog talking sh*t about how Fifty "lost" or how Fifty is a "bi*ch a.ss n*gga" and see how far that gets you.
.... u couldnt have said it any better
 07-16-2011, 07:42 PM         #54
SouthSide King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSean said:
its not 50 cent... somebody on rick ross's twitter said something about it was an entertaining social experiment.. and how they're crazy if they think 50 cent has the mental capactiy or time to hack a twitter account. i think someone hacked both of their accounts.. someone with the initials SK.. and they're putting 50 on the hook for feeding a billion people in Africa.
Naw fu*k that , you was the main one callin 50 a nerd for doing it. dont go back on yo sh*t now. hate these pus*y a.ss n*ggas making judgments before they know what's true
 6 years ago '04        #55
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 guncity2007 said:
Says the one whos a fan of taylor gang that n*gga wiz been done that twitter sh*t
Man wtf are you talking about, if you had the mental capacity to breakdown what I was saying you wouldn't have said that dumbsh*t, let me dumb my sh*t down so you can understand.....what I meant by these rappers turning into pussies is that they're using twitter to talk sideways to n*ggaz instead of making diss tracks, your dumbass statement made no sense cuz who don't know damn near every rapper is on twitter, fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '05        #56
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 H-o-f-f-a said:
If you think this is bad try doing what Buck did in a business scenario, and fu*k up that much money with White Collar people. You'll become an outcast quicker than Supahead made Mister Marcus bust.

The problem with these rappers is they don't realize the obligations to the contracts they sign. They sign them, take the money and don't understand that money has to come back at some point. An advance and a budget aren't free cash, they are a loan.
Yeah we all understand this, what some of you dont seem to understand is IF Buck is broke, cant release any material and is not allowed to officially release any music or do any features HOW is he going to PAY 50 back?

50 is not letting Buck get the money to pay him back? and the only thing 50 wants to do is destroy Young Bucks career by keeping him locked on g-unit and not letting him earn anything from his craft, which is music.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago