Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
50 cent the internet gangster strikes again. Smh
 6 years ago '04        #22
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
aye some body call that number
 6 years ago '10        #23
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11376 11376
It is young bucks number, and I think that is 50 smdh lmao

I gave this n*gga too much credit, it's funny as fu*k though smh lol

I guess his new album is called "Street King"
 6 years ago '10        #24
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Smooth Brother said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #25
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11376 11376
Should have stuck to my guns it wasn't 50
 07-16-2011, 04:04 AM         #26
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frenchalexander said:
Lol at people thinking 50's behind a keyboard hacking other people's sh*t

07-16-2011, 04:04 AM         #27
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t thats really Bucks number?
 6 years ago '06        #28
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Smooth Brother said:
Rick Ross gotta be somewhere like "Aint this a bitch? "
Pimp'n Says: "It ain't never bout a b!tch/
I'll take yo b!tch & make her everybody b!tch/"

But on da real how old is dis n!gg@ Curtis? I thought Batman, Romeo & LDB grew up & were da only members of IMMATURE.
 07-16-2011, 05:26 AM         #29
MahirEmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i doubt 50 did this, bet it was some guy who aint got nothin better to do.
 07-16-2011, 05:59 AM         #30
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ Fif.
He cornier than Diddy right now.
 6 years ago '05        #31
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
n*gga leaked chris brown number cuz chris wouldn't do a song with him. 50 greasy and this further proves he's just childish as hell. it's all games i guess
 6 years ago '04        #32
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Its kinda wack to me that 50 would do that, rappers and twitter beef is kinda gay to me, ever since twitter became popular rappers have used it to beef instead of making diss records idk bout yall but I miss a good diss track, twitter made these n*ggaz pussies
 6 years ago '09        #33
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
called the number unblocked no answer
 6 years ago '05        #34
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 745 745
50 could be doing this, like he does he would just pay or tell some of his groupies to do this for him, like thisis50...... 50 dont update and maintain the website he has people he pays, like when he paid investigators to find out sh*t for him, do credit checks etc on people he beefing with, like getting all rick ross court papers, finding his baby mamas, like he got that youtube internet hater and flew him to his house and turned his biggest hater into a 50 cent lover lol...that kid with the braces......

Now after all that sh*t Im sure you shouldnt find it hard to believe that 50 could be behind this.

Oh and thats fu*ked up sh*t with Buck. 50 wont let him earn money, yet is keeping him because he owes him money, alledegly thats the reason he keeping him. He doing his lil brother worse than anybody he's beefed with, why? coz he signed a contract with him.

Buck would have been better of defaulting with the IRS going to jail for a few months and paying a nig fine rather than being bailed out by 50 and then 50 is not allowing him to work or make money from music out of being a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.....at least release the n*gga and take a percentage of all his sales.

I aint seen no one in the rap game getting done worse than Young Buck, even Diddy didnt stop his artists from eating or working when they fell out. 50 a bi*ch n*gga and fu*k his groupie a.ss stans that aint got no balls that would lick there bosses a.ss no matter what he does to you just because he gave you a job...
 07-16-2011, 07:38 AM         #35
SouthSide King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost213 said:
50 could be doing this, like he does he would just pay or tell some of his groupies to do this for him, like thisis50...... 50 dont update and maintain the website he has people he pays, like when he paid investigators to find out sh*t for him, do credit checks etc on people he beefing with, like getting all rick ross court papers, finding his baby mamas, like he got that youtube internet hater and flew him to his house and turned his biggest hater into a 50 cent lover lol...that kid with the braces......

Now after all that sh*t Im sure you shouldnt find it hard to believe that 50 could be behind this.

Oh and thats fu*ked up sh*t with Buck. 50 wont let him earn money, yet is keeping him because he owes him money, alledegly thats the reason he keeping him. He doing his lil brother worse than anybody he's beefed with, why? coz he signed a contract with him.

Buck would have been better of defaulting with the IRS going to jail for a few months and paying a nig fine rather than being bailed out by 50 and then 50 is not allowing him to work or make money from music out of being a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.....at least release the n*gga and take a percentage of all his sales.

I aint seen no one in the rap game getting done worse than Young Buck, even Diddy didnt stop his artists from eating or working when they fell out. 50 a bi*ch n*gga and fu*k his groupie a.ss stans that aint got no balls that would lick there bosses a.ss no matter what he does to you just because he gave you a job...
umad?
 6 years ago '05        #36
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 745 745
 SouthSide King said:
umad?
One of the 5.o stans :hmm:?
 6 years ago '04        #37
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 295 295
n*ggas mad at 50 that sh*t funny to me.
 6 years ago '04        #38
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 295 295
 ghost213 said:

Man fu*k buck he fu*ked up no one told that dumb n*gga to fu*k his money up fu*king with his nose and then on top of that say fu*k the n*gga why gave you money to get you out a deal while still signed. The same n*gga that got you out of the wako and skip deal man where them n*ggas at, man 50 did the n*gga right he just fu*ked it up point blank.
 6 years ago '05        #39
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9706 9706
 frenchalexander said:
Lol at people thinking 50's behind a keyboard hacking other people's sh*t
 07-16-2011, 08:51 AM         #40
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy