most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,212 | Props total: 7382 7382
 KnicksLost said:
so appalled verse was trash
 6 years ago '09        #102
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,457 | Props total: 8564 8564

[pic - click to view]

07-16-2011, 12:30 PM         #103
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
so appalled verse was trash

And this is why it's pointless to even respond to the "Post so and so tracks that are as hot".
 6 years ago '11        #104
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
i grew up with both Mc's...i musta ran thru about 4 Nas " I Am" tapes and i broke my Vol 1. Cd and my older cousins...for which i got my a.ss whooped...over the years Nas has been more up and down...some bigger hits...some huge misses...Jay to me has been a bit more consistent still the 2 of the best 3 rappers i heard rap and as Big Died when i was still pretty young basically the ones i listened to while doing homework or going out with the homies or w.e.... for my lifestyle Jay wins cuz he's got more songs that i vibe with...but id never disrespect Nasir, but some of his more "Asiatic" type songs reminded me too much of them dudes on the corner who you think are spitting knowledge but if you really got in depth with them just repeat the same sh*t... Im quite sure Jay being from Bk has some shading on my feelings but im tryna be as objective as possible...Either way those are my 2 cents its a subjective thing overall as to who's a better M.C as they tend to rap about diff things...Yall have a good one tho.
 07-16-2011, 12:38 PM         #105
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
so appalled verse was trash huh....name a hotter nas verse in his whole career.
Chill Fam... You going way overboard with that one.

But for anyone to say that the "So Appalled" verse is trash just shows the futility in even having the dicussion with the person. It's just stupid.
 07-16-2011, 12:39 PM         #106
bigdjayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its pathetic someone would even make this video. Sad sad world we live in.
 6 years ago '04        #107
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Prophecy_projet said:
Shouldnt you be talking about Nas's 8 platinum albums, 2 gold, 4 number 1 albums, running a successful tour company, creating argubaly the greatest rap album of all time too?

I mean, you say stans come in and fu*k sh*t up and you just did that lol I see the shade being thrown my dude
Okay, let's talk about Nas' 7 platinum albums, 2 gold plaques, and 1 classic. You're comparing a pretty good discography to a flawless one (album-sale wise).

His greatest rap album of all time has always and will always be opposed by Reasonable Doubt. Nas has 1 single classic under his belt according to most of the hip hop community. And that one single classic, you can TELL it's old when you listen to it. Not to sh-t on Illmatic cause it's one of my favorite albums of all time, but although it's a classic, it's not timeless.

I'm not throwing shade, I'm stating CURRENT facts. The reason why I didn't mention Nas' discography cause it's completely irrelevant today. They day Nas goes platinum again, Tupac will come back and do a mixtape hosted by Funkmaster Flex. Jay, on the other hand, has 2 albums coming out that'll not only go platinum but will probably both drop before Nas even has a single out.

And successful tour company? Dawg... Not even gonna front, I have no idea what you're talking about, fam, but if you want to compare a successful tour company to having minor ownership of an NBA basketball team, one of the most successful hip hop based clothing lines of all time, a nationwide club/lounge making millions, being the president of the most historic hip hop entity of our generation, + a countless amount of other successful business endeavors... then go right ahead.

Personal life is no different... Nas is paying his last dime to Kelis, Jay is chillin' in South America with one of the most obsessed-over women in the world. The list goes on, bruh.

In the end, they only defense "team Nas" has is Nas' lyricism and lyrical content. That's the only thing worth mentioning and worth arguing cause Nas doesn't stand a chance in any other aspect.
 07-16-2011, 12:43 PM         #108
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way, I've been biting my tounge on how much of a let down "Ghetto Dreams" is...

That sh*t was as huge letdown for me, being someone who considers Nas and Com two of the greatest...

Nas and Common... A Track called "Ghetto Dreams"?????? THAT sh*t IS GONNA BE ONE DOPE a.ss SONG SPEAKING ON SOME REAL sh*t!!! Some "Project Windows" Part 2 sh*t...

What did they drop?

A lame a.ss song about bi*ches with a horrible a.ss Sample/Hook of Nas saying "Ghetto Dreams, Ghetto Ghetto Dreams" over and over again????

WTF????

fu*k outta here... That song is not hot.

I don't give a fu*k what anyone says... That sh*t was a major let down.

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-16-2011 at 12:48 PM..
 07-16-2011, 12:45 PM         #109
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unomcfly said:
i grew up with both Mc's...i musta ran thru about 4 Nas " I Am" tapes and i broke my Vol 1. Cd and my older cousins...for which i got my a.ss whooped...over the years Nas has been more up and down...some bigger hits...some huge misses...Jay to me has been a bit more consistent still the 2 of the best 3 rappers i heard rap and as Big Died when i was still pretty young basically the ones i listened to while doing homework or going out with the homies or w.e.... for my lifestyle Jay wins cuz he's got more songs that i vibe with...but id never disrespect Nasir, but some of his more "Asiatic" type songs reminded me too much of them dudes on the corner who you think are spitting knowledge but if you really got in depth with them just repeat the same sh*t... Im quite sure Jay being from Bk has some shading on my feelings but im tryna be as objective as possible...Either way those are my 2 cents its a subjective thing overall as to who's a better M.C as they tend to rap about diff things...Yall have a good one tho.
^Realest post in the entire fukking thread...

*Salutes*
 6 years ago '09        #110
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19432 19432
 Karamu said:
Shiny Suite Thoery - Best Hov since Reasonable Doubt
So Appalled
Light Up
the first two are legit argument light up tho naaa
 6 years ago '09        #111
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19432 19432
 RYLNYC said:
Okay, let's talk about Nas' 7 platinum albums, 2 gold plaques, and 1 classic. You're comparing a pretty good discography to a flawless one (album-sale wise).

His greatest rap album of all time has always and will always be opposed by Reasonable Doubt. Nas has 1 single classic under his belt according to most of the hip hop community. And that one single classic, you can TELL it's old when you listen to it. Not to sh-t on Illmatic cause it's one of my favorite albums of all time, but although it's a classic, it's not timeless.

I'm not throwing shade, I'm stating CURRENT facts. The reason why I didn't mention Nas' discography cause it's completely irrelevant today. They day Nas goes platinum again, Tupac will come back and do a mixtape hosted by Funkmaster Flex. Jay, on the other hand, has 2 albums coming out that'll not only go platinum but will probably both drop before Nas even has a single out.

And successful tour company? Dawg... Not even gonna front, I have no idea what you're talking about, fam, but if you want to compare a successful tour company to having minor ownership of an NBA basketball team, one of the most successful hip hop based clothing lines of all time, a nationwide club/lounge making millions, being the president of the most historic hip hop entity of our generation, + a countless amount of other successful business endeavors... then go right ahead.

Personal life is no different... Nas is paying his last dime to Kelis, Jay is chillin' in South America with one of the most obsessed-over women in the world. The list goes on, bruh.

In the end, they only defense "team Nas" has is Nas' lyricism and lyrical content. That's the only thing worth mentioning and worth arguing cause Nas doesn't stand a chance in any other aspect.
chill n*gga Nas has more than 1 classic wtf and why did this thread go from who was better to Nas child support and talking about jay if he had kids or not lmao
 07-16-2011, 12:53 PM         #112
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

He 41 going into 42 this year, that camel has no damn babies

Lil Bow Wow had a baby before that camel, think about that..........
this clown is so madd like he thinks jay-z is around to see all the sh*t he be saying... when will you move on and tone down all that anger?
 6 years ago '05        #113
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,109 | Props total: 4241 4241
i was about to post some sh*t, but these camel warriors went ham in this thread........ fukk it, it will get posted next week anyway
 6 years ago '04        #114
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 thegoldenhero said:
chill n*gga Nas has more than 1 classic wtf and why did this thread go from who was better to Nas child support and talking about jay if he had kids or not lmao
Uh.. what other classics does Nas have that people accept? And by people, I mean hop hop fans, not immature Nas stans who can't have a discussion about this without referring to Jay-Z as a "camel" or whatever.

And I bring up all those things because overall, Jay is better, and those are the reasons why. As far as lyricism goes, it'll forever be debatable. It's all a matter of what your taste in hip hop is. You can't win a debate with opinions, that's why I'm bringing up overall success, it's more clear that way why Jay-Z is better.
 6 years ago '08        #115
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12603 12603
 RYLNYC said:
Word, remember when he was hot?

Nas stans lost for not knowing how to spell 'biter'.

He clearly wasn't crying. "Ether" bodied Jay-Z, granted. Arguably the greatest diss track of all time. Nas is a legend before and after that track. All facts (not really, just most popular opinions).

Jay still has 12/12 platinum albums, at least 4 critically-accepted classics, still relevant to this day after over 15 years in the game, still influential.

Nas is paying $50,000/month in child support to an undeserving ugly broad and is constantly getting pushed back by a record label that was previously run by the same dude he bodied on "Ether."

I'll forever be a Nas fan, I have nothing but respect and appreciation for him as an artist and I always support him, but when it comes down to it overall, Jay-Z will go down as the greatest hip hop artist of our time in my opinion.

Jay-Z/Nas discussions are always dope and enlightening until the stans run in and f-ck sh-t up.
Straight bodied this discussion. Props.
 6 years ago '07        #116
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Karamu said:
i was gonna name The Joy too, and Light Up was 2010. Hov was k!llin it in features last year. Nas is k!llin it this year. Don't know why Nas stans are avoiding that fact
point taken but its a year and half old

Illstreet said:

And this is why it's pointless to even respond to the "Post so and so tracks that are as hot".
only reason I say that is cus Pusha and Cyhi verse > Hov's....it was a good verse

pkilla111 said:
so appalled verse was trash huh....name a hotter nas verse in his whole career. nas fans always tryna prove why nas is better when its a known fact if u know hip hop that jay is the goat next to big. get mad. i can prove in numbers why jay>nas. posting 3 songs better is a subjective opinion its not objective. just cus u like 3 songs dont mean their fu*kin with the god jay vs nas threads shouldnt even be a question on here anymore when its a known fact that jays better and won that battle. nas fans stop tryna prove falllacy. its gonna be alrite
No need to dig into illmatic...

[video - click to view]

and Jay is no where near big lets cut that out if anything nas is next to big before we could say Jay is....how did jay win the battle when he admitted he lost and the sh*t touched a nerve...you never show something got to you when battling
 6 years ago '08        #117
space
space
 KnicksLost said:

only reason I say that is cus Pusha and Cyhi verse > Hov's....it was a good verse

and Jay is no where near big lets cut that out if anything nas is next to big before we could say Jay is....how did jay win the battle when he admitted he lost and the sh*t touched a nerve...you never show something got to you when battling
Jay-Z is EASILY better the big, fu*k outta here...Big had the potential but get the fu*k outta here if you think jay-z aint better....staying consistent for 15 years>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 07-16-2011, 01:21 PM         #118
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:

:agreement6: Nas is the goat. His sh*t stays on repeat with Drake's sh*t foe me

I be like at illmatic.
 6 years ago '08        #119
space
space
 Maze 112 said:
:agreement6: Nas is the goat. His sh*t stays on repeat with Drake's sh*t foe me

I be like at illmatic.

Your opinion on rap has been revoked.
 07-16-2011, 01:26 PM         #120
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
fuk outa here. hova the god cosigns drakeand jay aint better lyrically than big and flow wise. nobody better than big. thats a known fact in hip hop when it comes to straight lyricism and flow and delivery big was the goat
I think you right BIG had amazing flow.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy