*Throwback* Jay Z Crying on Hot 97 After Hearing Ether

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,977 | Props total: 873 873
more than half of you n*ggas is either 12 or not from the east coast yall opinions are irrelevant

unless you were there from the beginning with all the hot 97 freestyles and interviews then you dont know wtf your talking about
 6 years ago '05        #62
AdoT22 
space
space
$172 | Props total: 7 7
 Illstreet said:
This sh!t for Nas Stans = Regular Season Wins for Philadelphia Eagles fans

Neither can brag about really winning at anything worthy of being talked about... So they hold onto memories of sh*t that really means nothing in the grand scheme of things to get them through their day.

Must be sad. :(

07-16-2011, 10:10 AM         #63
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karamu said:
i'd take crying on the radio over getting my baby mother fu*ked
Why? Unless ur still wit ur babymama, who cares? That aint ur chic anymore. That's like bein mad the dude that fu*ked ur gf from 8th grade 10 years later
 07-16-2011, 10:29 AM         #64
B-Nick31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
yo that papoose verse was fu*ken dope as fu*k
this! that verse went hard i plated that sh*t like 5 times....but he could never crossover to mainstream
 6 years ago '08        #65
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Simple question for the camel warriors, can you show me ANY new 3 joints from that old dusty camel that can compare to these 3 new joints Nasir is in?. These the type of records a camel CAN'T ever be part of at all, he would look like the herb he has always been, he can't bring his f*ggy tone of voice to these type of records and you know that, this is that type of hip hop that takes Nas above that old camel.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

No Camels Allowed

Last edited by The N; 07-16-2011 at 10:38 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #66
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 The N said:
Simple question for the camel warriors, can you show me ANY new 3 joints from that old dusty camel that can compare to these 3 new joints Nasir is in?. These the type of records a camel CAN'T ever be part of at all, he would look like the herb he has always been, he can't bring his f*ggy tone of voice to these type of records and you know that.

Dont expect a reply any time soon.
 6 years ago '08        #67
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
Men lie, women lie, #'s don't.

They both dope artist...its like Kobe and Bron its not even a fair f!ght....1 n*gga got Hardware the other don't.
 6 years ago '05        #68
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
This sh!t for Nas Stans = Regular Season Wins for Philadelphia Eagles fans

Neither can brag about really winning at anything worthy of being talked about... So they hold onto memories of sh*t that really means nothing in the grand scheme of things to get them through their day.

Must be sad.
illstreet...here you go. dont disrespect my team
this that real ether

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #69
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 The N said:
Simple question for the camel warriors, can you show me ANY new 3 joints from that old dusty camel that can compare to these 3 new joints Nasir is in?. These the type of records a camel CAN'T ever be part of at all, he would look like the herb he has always been, he can't bring his f*ggy tone of voice to these type of records and you know that, this is that type of hip hop that takes Nas above that old camel.

We all know when Watch the Throne drop the game will be over. Your reply to this reply will prolly be "but he aint got no new songs out fukn with this" Uhh duhh he working on the album that's gonna shut the game down of course that material isn't out yet he been working on it for the last 6, 7 months.
 07-16-2011, 10:40 AM         #70
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That 3rd verse is vicious..

god damn

haven't listened to ether in a while.
 07-16-2011, 10:44 AM         #71
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Jay>Nas sh*t is outrageous though..
 6 years ago '11        #72
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 pkilla111 said:
 6 years ago '05        #73
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 SteveMachine said:
strong spelling of biter in video
 6 years ago '08        #74
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
See camel warriors got NOTHING, stupid garbage like H.A.M. or any stupid sh*t on Watch The Throne will NOT be like those joints AND YOU KNOW THAT!, so fu*k off trying to expect any of that type of Hip Hop on that album. That watch the throne sh*t IS A KANYE VISION, the camel is just doing what was said about him in that Ether.......

"YOU'RE A d!ck RIDING f*ggot", which in current times has been on Kanye's for a while now, the artist who is CLEARLY more creative, more talented, more interesting to the music biz, so you camel warriors need to stop pumpin that throne sh*t because that is going to be a Kanye album featuring the camel, don't get that fu*ked up.

Now show me the 3 new joints that can compare to those above, Oh wait you got nothing and will never have a camel with a f*ggy tone of voice be part in that type of realm of hip hop

"You always wanted to be on every one of my classics".....

Last edited by The N; 07-16-2011 at 11:02 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #75
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19396 19396
 The N said:
See camel warriors got NOTHING, stupid garbage like H.A.M. or any stupid sh*t on Watch The Throne will be like those joints, so fu*k off trying to expect any of that type of Hip Hop on that album. That watch the throne sh*t IS A KANYE VISION and the camel is just doing what was said about him in that Ether

"YOU'RE A d!ck RIDING f*ggot" which in current times has been on Kanye's for a while now, the artist who is CLEARLY more creative, more talented, more interesting to the music biz, so you camel warriors need to stop pumpin that throne sh*t because that is going to be a Kanye album featuring the camel.

now show me the 3 new joints that can compare, I am still waiting

no lie i hate all this nas vs jay sh*t but since kanye got real hot it seems like jay been trynna tag along to stay hot i don't blame him tho it was his artist and is the only dude hot from the roc era
 07-16-2011, 11:04 AM         #76
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
nas lost son. get over it. jay>nas and its not even close or opinion based. takeover>ether
blueprint>stillmatic

i replay all of jays classic huge catalogue. nas ....
you gon be waiting for a long time to prove fallacy
Wtf does it matter you play all his songs. All you spout is your bias towards Jay Z and it isnt funny. We all know "Nas lost" is a popular catch phrase on boxden but how about actually making an argument instead of spouting your nonesense.

6 years ago '09        #77
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,196 | Props total: 7373 7373
damn Nas stans get real mad
 07-16-2011, 11:15 AM         #78
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still surprised people online think Superugly was better.

Wasnt that the record that lost the battle for Jay? Remember the Hot 97 call in after people played it and everyone was like "WTF was that weak"

Nah, Superugly gets dismissed. People just grasp onto it cause Jay said he fu*ked his baby moms. sh*t kinda deflated the battle.

Jay even said in the BET sit down with Toure and Nas that he was surprised when people were like "I dont know Hov.." anyone remember that?
 07-16-2011, 11:16 AM         #79
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
See camel warriors got NOTHING, stupid garbage like H.A.M. or any stupid sh*t on Watch The Throne will NOT be like those joints AND YOU KNOW THAT!, so fu*k off trying to expect any of that type of Hip Hop on that album. That watch the throne sh*t IS A KANYE VISION, the camel is just doing what was said about him in that Ether.......

"YOU'RE A d!ck RIDING f*ggot", which in current times has been on Kanye's for a while now, the artist who is CLEARLY more creative, more talented, more interesting to the music biz, so you camel warriors need to stop pumpin that throne sh*t because that is going to be a Kanye album featuring the camel, don't get that fu*ked up.

Now show me the 3 new joints that can compare to those above, Oh wait you got nothing and will never have a camel with a f*ggy tone of voice be part in that type of realm of hip hop

"You always wanted to be on every one of my classics".....
Serious question...

Does constantly commenting on another man's looks give you even the slightest bit of pause?

You're fukkin screen name is "The N".

And you're refering to people being "D!CK RIGGING f*ggotS"?

Son, you're who the song "Stan" was made about.

Go outside... Nas isn't gonna PM you one day be like "Good lookin out for always defending me and going against my enemies for me all these years".

Pathetic fukking loser... Jesus Christ.
 6 years ago '07        #80
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 bnw99 said:
fu*k a jay z. Dumb boring a.ss sh*tstain of a rapper. Nas won and will always at making good music.
This.

Jay has and will never be able to see Nas on the mic

Jay subject matter has to be top 5 worse out
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy