Your FIRST PLACE Pittsburgh Pirates!!

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,699 | Props total: 13095 13095
 Chamillitary said:
Can't believe Yankee fans all riled up over some Pittsburgh Pirate fans. We're supposed to be "bottomfeeders" to you guys, why you spending so much time in here? You still upset about nobody reading your essay that you typed to offend me that I didn't even care to read?
we're riled up because of you bi*ch n*gga. coming out ur face like u been on boxden posting about the pirates ever. show me some posts that u posted about the pirates prior to this year scrottum sniffer. prove your fanhood bi*ch.
 07-20-2011, 12:24 AM         #102
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
this n*gga Chamilitary

How do you jock Chamillionaire in 2011

Probably a Wiz fan you fu*king bum

He getting styled on by everybody
Chamillionaire >

Wiz is a fu*king f*ggot just like you and the rest of your bandwagon Yankee fans.

stunna2004 said:
we're riled up because of you bi*ch n*gga. coming out ur face like u been on boxden posting about the pirates ever. show me some posts that u posted about the pirates prior to this year scrottum sniffer. prove your fanhood bi*ch.
I got you riled up? Good. You're a c*cksucker with no life, eat a d!ck and die a slow death. I don't have to prove sh*t to you or anybody else you stupid c*nt. I'll fu*k your mother if I want to. Get mad you non-pus*y getting d!ckhead.
 6 years ago '04        #103
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
Chamillionaire >

Wiz is a fu*king f*ggot just like you and the rest of your bandwagon Yankee fans.

I got you riled up? Good. You're a c*cksucker with no life, eat a d!ck and die a slow death. I don't have to prove sh*t to you or anybody else you stupid c*nt. I'll fu*k your mother if I want to. Get mad you non-pus*y getting d!ckhead.
mom jokes on the internet in 2011

I can tell your a 90's baby
 07-20-2011, 12:34 AM         #104
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
mom jokes on the internet in 2011

I can tell your a 90's baby
Born in the 80's actually pus*y.. wanna try again? You can have infinite amount of tries since you're a lame with no life and spend more time in this thread than actual Pirate fans.
 07-20-2011, 12:35 AM         #105
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
Can't believe Yankee fans all riled up over some Pittsburgh Pirate fans. We're supposed to be "bottomfeeders" to you guys, why you spending so much time in here? You still upset about nobody reading your essay that you typed to offend me that I didn't even care to read?
I'm not riled up over Pittsburgh Pirates fans, I'm annoyed by a fairweather supporter who's going hard in this thread to prove his fandom but is failing miserably. You keep proving your ignorance by saying we're posting memoirs and essays and then telling me you didn't read them. Are you proud about being illiterate? That's a problem, especially since this is a message board where you have to read. Priding yourself on short, pussified responses doesn't really endear you to anyone but the illiterates who troll this site.

If you have nothing to add, just leave the thread. You keep trying to lump the other Pirate fans, but we're clearly not beefing with them. I've established that myself. You're using yours.lut fingers to type non-sensical paragraphs out of boredom.

Here I go typing another thesis...I'll keep it under 140 characters next time tardy.
 6 years ago '04        #106
space
space
BXGH
 07-20-2011, 12:40 AM         #107
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
I'm not riled up over Pittsburgh Pirates fans, I'm annoyed by a fairweather supporter who's going hard in this thread to prove his fandom but is failing miserably. You keep proving your ignorance by saying we're posting memoirs and essays and then telling me you didn't read them. Are you proud about being illiterate? That's a problem, especially since this is a message board where you have to read. Priding yourself on short, pussified responses doesn't really endear you to anyone but the illiterates who troll this site.

If you have nothing to add, just leave the thread. You keep trying to lump the other Pirate fans, but we're clearly not beefing with them. I've established that myself. You're using yours.lut fingers to type non-sensical paragraphs out of boredom.

Here I go typing another thesis...I'll keep it under 140 characters next time tardy.
Fairweather supporter? I forgot you knew me personally.

You Yankee fans need to stay in school. It's obvious you're all morons with these ridiculous accusations. I think it's funny that you and your boyfriend stunna are so pissed at me that you continue to attempt to insult me.
 07-20-2011, 12:41 AM         #108
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
BXGH
You admitted to being mad over what I typed on the internet. I'm done with you, you're too easy. At least Dangerously Gay has something clever to say when he posts, maybe you can learn a thing or two from your boyfriend.

Why should I leave the thread? It's a thread about the Pittsburgh Pirates. I'm a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. Why don't you guys fu*king leave? I swear you guys are moronic on purpose.
 6 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
You admitted to being mad over what I typed on the internet. I'm done with you, you're too easy. At least Dangerously Gay has something clever to say when he posts, maybe you can learn a thing or two from your boyfriend.

Why should I leave the thread? It's a thread about the Pittsburgh Pirates. I'm a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. Why don't you guys fu*king leave? I swear you guys are moronic on purpose.
In a few weeks ya'll will be sellers and trading off players and u'll be like

[pic - click to view]

Bum a.ss Chamelionaire fan I bet you black and ugly like that n*gga too u monkey.
 6 years ago '05        #110
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 illogik said:
Who does stunna listen to?

he seems to bash what everybody listens to :hmm:
My bad, im not 18 and listen to a homo thug closet rapper.
 07-20-2011, 01:01 AM         #112
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
Fairweather supporter? I forgot you knew me personally.

You Yankee fans need to stay in school. It's obvious you're all morons with these ridiculous accusations. I think it's funny that you and your boyfriend stunna are so pissed at me that you continue to attempt to insult me.
Okay dude.
 6 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 illogik said:
You avoided the point of my post
Banks, Fab, 50, Ross, Bricksquad just to name a few, why?
 6 years ago '04        #114
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 stunna2004 said:
Banks, Fab, 50, Ross, Bricksquad just to name a few, why?
 07-20-2011, 01:22 AM         #115
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Fab's Soul Tape was heat n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #116
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Dangerously said:
You're the only one in here typing like a f*ggot scorned here so I'm not sure why you're throwing hate at us Yankee fans.

I'm tired of losers like you complaining about the Yankees spending habits.

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

The Yankees are the success that they are because they're committed to take the money they earn yearly in merchandise and reinvest it into the team. The Pirates, let's be real, the Yankees gross from last year alone is worth more than the entire franchise.

Yankees 2010 Gross - $441 Million
Pirates Team Value - $281 Million

So what are the Yankees supposed to do, sit on that money and field a team of losers in the name of sport? fu*k you and fu*k everyone else that wants to lose. If you want to get mad over getting sh*tted on every year for not seeing baseball past September, put the fu*king heat on your owners, not the Yankees. Baseball is a game played on the field, not in the GMs office.

The Giants, Marlins and many other teams have proved that it's not about the zeros in the dollar figure but the team you put on the field. Period. And you know what's funny, many of those teams with small payrolls like the Giants, Marlins and Diamondbacks won their titles through....KEY FREE AGENT SIGNINGS. YOU KNOW WHY THEY SIGNED THEM, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO fu*kING WIN. GET YOUR SORE pus*y OUT OF THE THREAD AND NEVER TALK ABOUT BASEBALL AGAIN IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE sh*t fu*kBOY.
 6 years ago '04        #117
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
2 nights in a row of SHUTTING out the national league leader in runs
 6 years ago '06        #118
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2238 2238
n*ggas hate just to hate swear....I know Imma date myself, but I've been to Bucco games in THREE RIVERS...me & my my dudes got hemmed up smoking a blunt in the 500 sec of 3 Rivers...been down since skinny Barry Bonds...since Chico Lind...since Spanky Lavalliere...since Drabeck & Smiley...since Bobby Bo & Andy Van Slyke...so Fukk all you haters & bandwagon a.ss n*ggas...

"AND THERE'S NOOOOOOO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!"

*Lanny Fraterry on you n*ggas*
 6 years ago '04        #119
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
HA! Yankees fans. Derek Jeter Most Overrated player in a long time and that's the truth and the whole truth. Stick that n*gga on a team where someone behind him isn't hitting 40 Hrs plus a yr he's average!! Anyways. Great Pitching again Pirates!
 6 years ago '08        #120
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,274 | Props total: 13645 13645
Pirates starting pitching has been pretty good this year hope yall keep it up imagine my boy mccutchen in the playoffs n primetime
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now