most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 Chamillitary said:
I was gonna get at you so I could get a laugh but looking at the teams you root for was enough to accomplish that.
:lachen001:The only thing funny is you b!tching about bigger market teams winning.

Get over it because you looking like little girl on here...
 07-19-2011, 10:07 PM         #82
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
:lachen001:The only thing funny is you b!tching about bigger market teams winning.

Get over it because you looking like little girl on here...

The Mets are considered bigger market and you guys fu*king suck.
 6 years ago '04        #83
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,684 | Props total: 13085 13085
 Chamillitary said:
I was gonna get at you so I could get a laugh but looking at the teams you root for was enough to accomplish that.
U can't say sh*t about anything, the Pirates

They won't ever win

Salty a.ss bi*ch getitng hyped about a 3rd or 4th place finish in the worst division in baseball.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Chamillitary said:

The Mets are considered bigger market and you guys fu*king suck.
So?

And your the fu*king Pirates

Got the audacity to wanna talk sh!t because you actually have a winning season so far in what....19 years?????????????????

fu*king ridiculous *Rza voice*
 07-19-2011, 10:15 PM         #85
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
U can't say sh*t about anything, the Pirates

They won't ever win

Salty a.ss bi*ch getitng hyped about a 3rd or 4th place finish in the worst division in baseball.
Considering we already have 5 world series titles, your just proving you're a moron and have no idea what your talking about.

You're a pus*y a.ss Yankee fan, your life sucks. Make a Yankee thread and get the fu*k up out of here. You jealous fu*kers are always trying to make everything about y'all.

The Pirates are winning without buying all these FA's, we happy over here. We didn't have to buy ARod, Tex, Sabathia, or Granderson to get to the #1 spot in our division.
 07-19-2011, 10:18 PM         #86
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
So?

And your the fu*king Pirates

Got the audacity to wanna talk sh!t because you actually have a winning season so far in what....19 years?????????????????

fu*king ridiculous *Rza voice*
I've had the audacity to talk sh*t and I've been doing it for the last 10 or so years. I didn't start popping my mouth off because we are winning. The Yankee organization can fu*king suck d!ck. I wonder where they would be if a salary cap existed.

When's the next time the Mets are going to blow millions and millions of dollars on another scrub like Jason Bay?

The Jets? When you guys can beat the Steelers when it counts you can come holla at me with your insults f*ggot.
 6 years ago '10        #87
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
I've had the audacity to talk sh*t and I've been doing it for the last 10 or so years. I didn't start popping my mouth off because we are winning. The Yankee organization can fu*king suck d!ck. I wonder where they would be if a salary cap existed.

When's the next time the Mets are going to blow millions and millions of dollars on another scrub like Jason Bay?

The Jets? When you guys can beat the Steelers when it counts you can come holla at me with your insults f*ggot.
See thats the problem with inferiority complex having b!tches like you.Your jealous because big market teams can buy the best players around while you gotta sit around and hope and pray your organization builds through the draft each and every year.Then if do manage to build a good squad it won't be long before your good players look to leave for more money from bigger markets

Now even though I may not like them I respect the yankees because they do what it takes to win and fully take advantage of the system which allows them to get great players.Don't be mad at them be mad at the MLB for allowing it

Now if you had smarter management you probably wouldn't have to depend on the draft each and every year or to wait to have a winning record for 19 years

Last edited by Blkboipurp; 07-19-2011 at 10:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #88
space
space
Pirates cant even draft

Pirates' Draft's since '06

06 - Brad Lincoln over Lincecum, Morrow, and Scherzer
07 - Daniel Moskos over Bumgarner, Heyward and Wieters
08 - Tony Alvarez over Hosmer
09 - Tony Sanchez over Trout, Minor and Storen
10 - Jameson Taillon over Manny Machado, Chris Sale
 6 years ago '05        #89
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
I really don't get how anybody can hate on the Yankees for spending a sh*tload of money on good players. The Pirates would do the same if they could afford it, as would every MLB team in the league.

Either way, I'm happy as fu*k that the Pirates are putting in work and getting a sh*tload of national attention right now.

Now I just gotta find somebody to add a Pirates logo to my sig.

6 years ago '05        #90
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 stunna2004 said:
Pirates cant even draft

Pirates' Draft's since '06

06 - Brad Lincoln over Lincecum, Morrow, and Scherzer
07 - Daniel Moskos over Bumgarner, Heyward and Wieters
08 - Tony Alvarez over Hosmer
09 - Tony Sanchez over Trout, Minor and Storen
10 - Jameson Taillon over Manny Machado, Chris Sale
I understand your point, but why are you in a Pirates thread right now bashing a team for having a burst of success? The entire city is rejoicing and a lot of us are experiencing something we've never experienced in our entire lives as baseball fans. Most of the national media is happy for us. I'm 23 years old, born in 87, I don't even remember the last time we had a good season. Let them have their shine.
 07-19-2011, 11:11 PM         #91
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
Hold up..

I've been rooting for the Pirates ever since I knew what baseball was. They have never won since I've been watching baseball and I've stuck with them. Would you do the same if the Yankees fell into a 2 decade slump starting next year? I highly doubt it.
Congratulations on being a loser for most of your life. It doesn't make you a better fan, it makes you Baseball fan. You root for your team through good and bad. You have a severe amount of unearned smugness that is really pissing me off right now, but I'm just going to touch on the fact that you have no right to say who i'd be a fan of or who I wouldn't be a fan of. I'm in game threads good or bad. I sported a Yankee hat to the NLCS and World Series. I'm a Yankee fan through good and bad.

Chamillitary said:
Nobody around this motherfu*ker but you is talking about any other team. I don't care about the Giants, Marlins or Dbacks and how they spend their money.
I was merely showing you examples of teams who did what the Pittsburgh Pirates are doing who have went on to win the World Series with a small payroll. I a.ssumed I was speaking to an Adult, because the connection was clear as day.

Chamillitary said:
Why do I hear that every big free agent is on the Yankees or Red Sox radar?
Because they're the teams with the two largest payrolls. I don't understand what your hangup is over the Yankees and free agency. Get over it, they invest in top free agent talent.

Chamillitary said:
You're a cancer to all of baseball and nobody takes you seriously.
Diary of a Mad Black Woman over here says nobody takes the Yankees seriously. I can't even begin to dissect how ignorant and retarded this statement is. I'm sad that you have to flat out lie in a thread to get over your point...whatever your point is.

Chamillitary said:
You win championships by buying the biggest FA's every single year. I'm well aware other teams do it but nobody does it like the Yanks. It's not hate or jealousy on my part, it's pure disgust.
It's pure jealousy on your part and the small town loser in you will never admit to yourself that your deep seeded hatred of the Yankees, the way you were programmed to hate the Yankees...it's all jealousy. You want to know what's really disgusting? Your loser attitude. Game is played on the field, stop whining.
 6 years ago '04        #92
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
New York fans
 07-19-2011, 11:21 PM         #93
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
Bay wasnt a scrub until he got to new york

i think the yankees fans are salty cause the the pirates got almost as many wins as them with a payroll difference of over $200 million (i think)
Definitely, those c*cksuckers are extremely sensitive right now. Typing out memoirs and sh*t like we care what they have to type?
 07-19-2011, 11:32 PM         #94
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even have beef with the Pirates, Stillers09 or Reppindaburghh. I just think Chamillifairy's wh0ore mouth is gassed up because his team is in first place.
 6 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 Dangerously said:
I don't even have beef with the Pirates, Stillers09 or Reppindaburghh. I just think Chamillifairy's wh0ore mouth is gassed up because his team is in first place.
this, gassed up for a team that won't make the playoffs and won't be relevent again
 07-20-2011, 12:02 AM         #96
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
You still talking sh*t Dangerously Gay?
 07-20-2011, 12:04 AM         #97
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
this, gassed up for a team that won't make the playoffs and won't be relevent again
They must be pretty relevant to you because your a.ss has been stuck in this thread for the past 3 hours. Get a life you piece of sh*t.
 07-20-2011, 12:10 AM         #98
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
You still talking sh*t Dangerously Gay?
Still arguing like a fat eleven year old, Chamillifairy?
 07-20-2011, 12:16 AM         #99
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Still arguing like a fat eleven year old, Chamillifairy?
Can't believe Yankee fans all riled up over some Pittsburgh Pirate fans. We're supposed to be "bottomfeeders" to you guys, why you spending so much time in here? You still upset about nobody reading your essay that you typed to offend me that I didn't even care to read?
 6 years ago '04        #100
space
space
this n*gga Chamilitary

How do you jock Chamillionaire in 2011

Probably a Wiz fan you fu*king bum

He getting styled on by everybody
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy