Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 stillers09 said:
hes talkin about Daniel McCutchen hes a reliever the Buckos got from the Yanks

buckos up 1-0 in the 9th....need 3 more outs to shut out the top scoring team in the NL for the second night in a row :cool-smiley-009:
I figured that our today but didn't change it
 6 years ago '10        #62
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11197 11197

[pic - click to view]

07-19-2011, 09:06 PM         #63
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feels nice blanking the #1 scoring team in the NL two games in a row.

We got out work cut out though. Next 3 series against the Cardinals, Braves and Phillies will truly test this squad.
 07-19-2011, 09:18 PM         #64
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
You're the only one in here typing like a f*ggot scorned here so I'm not sure why you're throwing hate at us Yankee fans.

I'm tired of losers like you complaining about the Yankees spending habits.

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

The Yankees are the success that they are because they're committed to take the money they earn yearly in merchandise and reinvest it into the team. The Pirates, let's be real, the Yankees gross from last year alone is worth more than the entire franchise.

Yankees 2010 Gross - $441 Million
Pirates Team Value - $281 Million

So what are the Yankees supposed to do, sit on that money and field a team of losers in the name of sport? fu*k you and fu*k everyone else that wants to lose. If you want to get mad over getting sh*tted on every year for not seeing baseball past September, put the fu*king heat on your owners, not the Yankees. Baseball is a game played on the field, not in the GMs office.

The Giants, Marlins and many other teams have proved that it's not about the zeros in the dollar figure but the team you put on the field. Period. And you know what's funny, many of those teams with small payrolls like the Giants, Marlins and Diamondbacks won their titles through....KEY FREE AGENT SIGNINGS. YOU KNOW WHY THEY SIGNED THEM, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO fu*kING WIN. GET YOUR SORE pus*y OUT OF THE THREAD AND NEVER TALK ABOUT BASEBALL AGAIN IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE sh*t fu*kBOY.
Hold up..

I've been rooting for the Pirates ever since I knew what baseball was. They have never won since I've been watching baseball and I've stuck with them. Would you do the same if the Yankees fell into a 2 decade slump starting next year? I highly doubt it.

Nobody around this motherfu*ker but you is talking about any other team. I don't care about the Giants, Marlins or Dbacks and how they spend their money. Why do I hear that every big free agent is on the Yankees or Red Sox radar? You're a cancer to all of baseball and nobody takes you seriously. You win championships by buying the biggest FA's every single year. I'm well aware other teams do it but nobody does it like the Yanks. It's not hate or jealousy on my part, it's pure disgust.
 6 years ago '04        #65
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2000 2000
 keithbm1111 said:
Good for them...good to see them playing well. Why are they in the central though?
Same reason the Braves and Marlins and Nationals are in the NL EAST Realignment would make the divisions actually make sense. I mean yes the five teams in the NL East are East Coast teams but three of the five are southern.

Oh, and it's nice to see the Pirates winning. I loved that stadium when I've went and it would be 10 times better if people showed up and gave them support.
 6 years ago '04        #66
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,684 | Props total: 13084 13084
Yankee home grown players still with team

Posada
Jeter
Cano
Gardner
Hughes
Nova
Robertson
Rivera
Noesi
Chamberlain
Pettitte (retired)

Homegrown but on other teams now
Ian Kennedy
Michael Dunn
Arodys Vizcaino
Austin Jackson
Tyler Clippard
Alfonso Soriano
Ted Lilly
Mark Melancon
Jeff Karstens
Jose Tabata

Last edited by GarySanchize24; 07-19-2011 at 09:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #67
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
Feels nice blanking the #1 scoring team in the NL two games in a row.

We got out work cut out though. Next 3 series against the Cardinals, Braves and Phillies will truly test this squad.
and then you have to come to miller
 6 years ago '04        #68
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 stunna2004 said:
Jeff Karstens traded him away for that bum Xavier Nady and Damaso Marte.
Marte ate Philly alive in the World Series in '09. Karstens wasn't built to pitch in NY anyway. I'm happy the way the trade turned out.

On a second note, I'm actually rooting for the Pirates. Used to fukk with them back in the Barry Bonds/Bobby Bonilla days. Their stadium is ill as sh*t too!
 6 years ago '04        #69
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
You're the only one in here typing like a f*ggot scorned here so I'm not sure why you're throwing hate at us Yankee fans.

I'm tired of losers like you complaining about the Yankees spending habits.

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

The Yankees are the success that they are because they're committed to take the money they earn yearly in merchandise and reinvest it into the team. The Pirates, let's be real, the Yankees gross from last year alone is worth more than the entire franchise.

Yankees 2010 Gross - $441 Million
Pirates Team Value - $281 Million

So what are the Yankees supposed to do, sit on that money and field a team of losers in the name of sport? fu*k you and fu*k everyone else that wants to lose. If you want to get mad over getting sh*tted on every year for not seeing baseball past September, put the fu*king heat on your owners, not the Yankees. Baseball is a game played on the field, not in the GMs office.

The Giants, Marlins and many other teams have proved that it's not about the zeros in the dollar figure but the team you put on the field. Period. And you know what's funny, many of those teams with small payrolls like the Giants, Marlins and Diamondbacks won their titles through....KEY FREE AGENT SIGNINGS. YOU KNOW WHY THEY SIGNED THEM, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO fu*kING WIN. GET YOUR SORE pus*y OUT OF THE THREAD AND NEVER TALK ABOUT BASEBALL AGAIN IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE sh*t fu*kBOY.
This pretty much says it all! But I will add that the Yankees came back to dominance by...............wait for it................................investing in their farm system and relying on home grown talent. Fukkers need to check the rosters from '95 to '01 to see the talent we brought up over those years.
 07-19-2011, 09:29 PM         #70
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Same reason the Braves and Marlins and Nationals are in the NL EAST Realignment would make the divisions actually make sense. I mean yes the five teams in the NL East are East Coast teams but three of the five are southern.

Oh, and it's nice to see the Pirates winning. I loved that stadium when I've went and it would be 10 times better if people showed up and gave them support.
Games have been selling out lately.

finishim said:
and then you have to come to miller
I'm not looking that far ahead, but the Brewers are scary at home.
 07-19-2011, 09:37 PM         #71
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
Did he really say "Homegrown but on other teams now"

Stunna is a fu*king moron and all of his posts should just be skipped over.
 6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 illogik said:
Did he really say "Homegrown but on other teams now"

homegrown meaning they got drafted or signed by our team as youngsters d!ck for brains.
 6 years ago '04        #73
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
Hold up..

I've been rooting for the Pirates ever since I knew what baseball was. They have never won since I've been watching baseball and I've stuck with them. Would you do the same if the Yankees fell into a 2 decade slump starting next year? I highly doubt it.

Nobody around this motherfu*ker but you is talking about any other team. I don't care about the Giants, Marlins or Dbacks and how they spend their money. Why do I hear that every big free agent is on the Yankees or Red Sox radar? You're a cancer to all of baseball and nobody takes you seriously. You win championships by buying the biggest FA's every single year. I'm well aware other teams do it but nobody does it like the Yanks. It's not hate or jealousy on my part, it's pure disgust.
Ummmm, false. We have won one championship in the past decade ('09) since our payroll has gone over the $100 million mark in '01. So we haven't bought anything of substantial value. As dude said, you are spazzing on the the wrong people. You fail to see the other side. IF the roles were reversed and Pitt had the huge payroll and media market, you wouldn't give a flying fukk about the rest of the league hating on your team, justified or not. It is a business, and your billionaire owner has been too cheap to invest in your product, not to mention, yall had a horrible GM for the longest time making dumb decisions like signing a washed up Matt Morris and drafting horribly for the better part of the beginning of the '00 decade. What you should be disgusted with is the lack of revenue sharing in the league or the lack of any type of salary cap or the fact that there are plenty of owners who pocket the luxury tax revenue that they get from Boston and NY every year. And for the record, even though I know you weren't addressing me, I've been a fan of the Yankees since the mid 80's when we sucked and you go walk up to Yankee Stadium and have people literally give you a ticket to show up to the game and if they ever fell on hardtimes again I will STILL Be a Yankee fan just like I sat through the last decade of Knicks misery and 15 years of Rangers misery.
 07-19-2011, 09:45 PM         #74
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
Ummmm, false. We have won one championship in the past decade ('09) since our payroll has gone over the $100 million mark in '01. So we haven't bought anything of substantial value. As dude said, you are spazzing on the the wrong people. You fail to see the other side. IF the roles were reversed and Pitt had the huge payroll and media market, you wouldn't give a flying fukk about the rest of the league hating on your team, justified or not. It is a business, and your billionaire owner has been too cheap to invest in your product, not to mention, yall had a horrible GM for the longest time making dumb decisions like signing a washed up Matt Morris and drafting horribly for the better part of the beginning of the '00 decade. What you should be disgusted with is the lack of revenue sharing in the league or the lack of any type of salary cap or the fact that there are plenty of owners who pocket the luxury tax revenue that they get from Boston and NY every year. And for the record, even though I know you weren't addressing me, I've been a fan of the Yankees since the mid 80's when we sucked and you go walk up to Yankee Stadium and have people literally give you a ticket to show up to the game and if they ever fell on hardtimes again I will STILL Be a Yankee fan just like I sat through the last decade of Knicks misery and 15 years of Rangers misery.
No offense dawg but I'm not reading your wall-o-text or any other Yankee fan responses cause the majority of you are c*cksuckers.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 07-19-2011 at 09:47 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #75
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
sad my brewers are losing homegrowns every year

weeks
Braun
sheets
hardy
hart
lucroy
fielder
gallardo
escobar
Cain
laporta

have been our best over the past few years
 6 years ago '04        #76
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
No offense dawg but I'm not reading your wall-o-text or any other Yankee fan responses cause the majority of you are c*cksuckers.
that comment says it all.

Excuse me for being reasonable and thinking I could present an intellectual response on this message board.
 6 years ago '10        #77
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,357 | Props total: 9611 9611
 Chamillitary said:

Dam you sound like a real jealous b!tch.
 6 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 illogik said:
But none of them did sh*t for yankees. Nor would they be doing sh*t if they were still on yankees.

and ted lilly is yankees homegrown talent? okayyyyy
and you know this because?
 07-19-2011, 09:56 PM         #79
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
that comment says it all.

Excuse me for being reasonable and thinking I could present an intellectual response on this message board.
Excuse me for not giving a fu*k about your opinion.
 07-19-2011, 09:58 PM         #80
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:

Dam you sound like a real jealous b!tch.
I was gonna get at you so I could get a laugh but looking at the teams you root for was enough to accomplish that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now