Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2011, 12:33 AM         #41
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
Every Yankee fan in this thread can eat a d!ck and die a slow death, you guys are a bunch of f*ggots and you have no room to hate on any other team. You buy every single player on your team, how do you even feel good about winning? If you don't win the World Series every year with a half billion dollar payroll you should get bounced from the league.

I'd love to see that, but it won't happen. The Wild Card will be either Philly or Atlanta.
You're the only one in here typing like a f*ggot scorned here so I'm not sure why you're throwing hate at us Yankee fans.

I'm tired of losers like you complaining about the Yankees spending habits.

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

The Yankees are the success that they are because they're committed to take the money they earn yearly in merchandise and reinvest it into the team. The Pirates, let's be real, the Yankees gross from last year alone is worth more than the entire franchise.

Yankees 2010 Gross - $441 Million
Pirates Team Value - $281 Million

So what are the Yankees supposed to do, sit on that money and field a team of losers in the name of sport? fu*k you and fu*k everyone else that wants to lose. If you want to get mad over getting sh*tted on every year for not seeing baseball past September, put the fu*king heat on your owners, not the Yankees. Baseball is a game played on the field, not in the GMs office.

The Giants, Marlins and many other teams have proved that it's not about the zeros in the dollar figure but the team you put on the field. Period. And you know what's funny, many of those teams with small payrolls like the Giants, Marlins and Diamondbacks won their titles through....KEY FREE AGENT SIGNINGS. YOU KNOW WHY THEY SIGNED THEM, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO fu*kING WIN. GET YOUR SORE pus*y OUT OF THE THREAD AND NEVER TALK ABOUT BASEBALL AGAIN IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE sh*t fu*kBOY.
 6 years ago '06        #42
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 6 years ago '04        #43
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,727 | Props total: 13125 13125
 Dangerously said:
You're the only one in here typing like a f*ggot scorned here so I'm not sure why you're throwing hate at us Yankee fans.

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

The Yankees are the success that they are because they're committed to take the money they earn yearly in merchandise and reinvest it into the team. The Pirates, let's be real, the Yankees gross from last year alone is worth more than the entire franchise.

So what are the Yankees supposed to do, sit on that money and field a team of losers in the name of sport? fu*k you and fu*k everyone else that wants to lose. If you want to get mad over getting sh*tted on every year for not seeing baseball past September, put the fu*king heat on your owners, not the Yankees. Baseball is a game played on the field, not in the GMs office.

The Giants, Marlins and many other teams have proved that it's not about the zeros in the dollar figure but the team you put on the field. Period. And you know what's funny, many of those teams with small payrolls like the Giants, Marlins and Diamondbacks won their titles through....KEY FREE AGENT SIGNINGS. YOU KNOW WHY THEY SIGNED THEM, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO fu*kING WIN. GET YOUR SORE pus*y OUT OF THE THREAD AND NEVER TALK ABOUT BASEBALL AGAIN IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE sh*t fu*kBOY.

[pic - click to view]

These bottom feeders will never get it. They'll stay having hate for the top payroll teams instead of their own hoarding owners who are trying to pocket all the profits.
 6 years ago '10        #44
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
Impressive..let's see what happens with the rest of the season. It's been a long time coming & the possibility of just getting a playoff spot should be more than enough for you guys.

Props

Edit:

Chamillitary said:
Every Yankee fan in this thread can eat a d!ck and die a slow death, you guys are a bunch of f*ggots and you have no room to hate on any other team. You buy every single player on your team, how do you even feel good about winning? If you don't win the World Series every year with a half billion dollar payroll you should get bounced from the league.
Well wait just a goddamn second pal...

Dangerously said:

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

Never mind

[pic - click to view]

Ether

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 07-17-2011 at 12:51 AM..
 07-17-2011, 12:47 AM         #45
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

christ thats some ether

it was like pistol-whipping a blind kid
 6 years ago '10        #46
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 Dangerously said:

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

get'em
 6 years ago '06        #47
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
 Dangerously said:

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

got damn, caught a body
 6 years ago '06        #48
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

6 years ago '04        #49
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Dangerously said:

Your owners failed you.
Your fans failed you.
Your city failed you.

I have always hated the Yankees, but it was never cuz they bought their team, it's cuz they won too much but from a sport stand point it does suck that all the actual good home grown talent especially in the brewers case if you have more than one stud, can't be resigned to the same team cuz of the big market monsters, i'm sure if my team was winning like the Yankees I wouldn't give a god damn how they were built
 6 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 finishim said:
I have always hated the Yankees, but it was never cuz they bought their team, it's cuz they won too much but from a sport stand point it does suck that all the actual good home grown talent especially in the brewers case if you have more than one stud, can't be resigned to the same team cuz of the big market monsters, i'm sure if my team was winning like the Yankees I wouldn't give a god damn how they were built
Nobody's team is comprised 100 percent comprised of homegrown talent. None of the pirates pitchers on the active roster right now was homegrown except Paul Maholm.

Morton - from a trade with the Braves
Correia - FA signing
McDonald - from a trade with the Dodgers
Hanrahan - got from the Nationals
Veras - FA signing
Beimel - FA signing
Karstens - trade from the Yanks
McCutchen - trade from the Yanks

Last edited by GarySanchize24; 07-17-2011 at 12:52 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #51
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I want them to win since the Cubs absolutely suck.
 07-18-2011, 11:01 PM         #52
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Just finished watching the game.
 6 years ago '04        #53
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
Held the Reds who leads the National League in runs to only 3 hits and is in SOLE position of 1st place
 6 years ago '10        #54
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
fu*k these n*ggas Tampa Bay we in dis
 6 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #56
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 illogik said:
and back to third you go..
til today , can't wait to start another streak of 22 straight vs these losers again
 6 years ago '04        #57
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
Nobody's team is comprised 100 percent comprised of homegrown talent. None of the pirates pitchers on the active roster right now was homegrown except Paul Maholm.

Morton - from a trade with the Braves
Correia - FA signing
McDonald - from a trade with the Dodgers
Hanrahan - got from the Nationals
Veras - FA signing
Beimel - FA signing
Karstens - trade from the Yanks
McCutchen - trade from the Yanks
I'm sure you'd like to take responsibility for mccutchen but he's homegrown
 6 years ago '07        #58
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Good for them...good to see them playing well. Why are they in the central though?
 6 years ago '07        #59
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Chamillitary said:
*in before people hate*

I'd love to see Boston or New York do what Pittsburgh does. Grow your team from your farm systems/minor league teams instead of paying a trillion dollars for each player. Y'all aint sh*t to us.

-Pedroia
-Ellsbury
-Lester
-Papelbon
-Youk
-Buchholz
-Redd!ck
-Bard
-Gave up a bunch of our homegrown talent in order to get Gonzalez

yeah Id say we're doing just fine with homegrown talent

and ya'll aint sh*t to us

but i am happy to see them playing well

Last edited by keithbm1111; 07-19-2011 at 09:19 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
bruuuuuuuuuce

I hate that fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago