WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30468 30468
 dehdeh23 said:
Hey Stogz you broke, unemployed, loser! You fu*ken wrote a novel and you still made no point and couldn't prove that USADA is the one and only option.

1. You proved my point - you acknowledge that there is more then one agency in the world that can conduct tests.

2. ESPN>f!ghtHYPE - Any one that can read can see that f!ghtHYPE is biased and favors Mayweather in all of their articles. Get your news from a neutral site. f!ghtHYPE IS TO MAYWEATHER STANS AS FOX NEWS IS TO RACIST CONSERVATIVES.

3. Read the ACTUAL ESPN ARTICLE. Arum never said "WADA will conduct the tests." Your quoting the f!ghthype interview and the f!ghthype interviewer was the only one to say that Arum specifically asked for WADA to conduct the tests. Very misleading. READ THE ESPN ARTICLE.

4. This is 100 million dollar f!ght. You don't think that they can bring in an international, neutral organization to conduct tests? USADA is the only one? GTFO

5. Lets switch roles. If Pacquiao was pushing random tests done by Philippine Anti Doping Agency and Mayweather said I will do the tests only done by an international agency and Pacquiao said no only the Philippine Anti Doping Agency can do the tests. How does that sound? Little fishy dont you think?

RESPOND TO ME WITH RELEVANT POINTS NOT JUST YOU SPEWING INSULTS CUZ IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY STRONGER.

This n*gga read doesn't read at all tho..... he for real can't read. Like, how the fu*k do you keep getting back up off the mat at the count of eleven to want to f!ght me? Don't you know you only have 10 seconds???!

1. Who the fuk said that there are no other agencies in the world. Matter of fact, YOU prove something to ME. WHO THE fu*k SAID THERE IS ONE AGENCY WORLD WIDE. My first fuking post on the subject, the first fuking one you responded to... i said that the agency of the country conducts the test. It's YOU who are proving a point.... a point that when your dumbass gets owned, you just make up nonesense.

2. You just fu*king lost by stating ESPN is better than anyone else for boxing news. Fat Dan is a hater of epic proportions. All he does is opinion pieces. Everything he writes, he shapes from his own opinion... and i rarely read f!ghthype, but.... they actually went and conducted interviews with both WADA adn USADA and that is sensible fuking reporting right there. All this talk about WADA v. USADA and f!ghthype had the common sense to go straight to both sources.

3. No.... YOU fu*kING LEARN TO READ..... THEN GO READ MY POST. Arum asked for someone that is not even an anti-doping agency. That NON-anti-doping agency would call WADA, who would call USADA. How the fuk are YOU twisting Arum's words to tell us what YOU think he meant???!!!

4. The organization ARUM wanted said they CAN'T do it... and not only that, they gave a REFERENCE to who would be BEST to do it.

5. Did you really just say USADA is the shady organization when talking about an issue that involves Bob-fu*king-Arum? Is this real life??? You are incinuating that Bob Arum is some saint and the big bad biased USADA wants to screw Arum over????! Have you never heard of Bob Arum before? Do you know what Arum does for a living, you ladyboy anus cleaning f*ggot?

You have no fuking position. Your position is to put words in Arum's mouth to make him mean what YOU want his words to mean. You are the one who doesn't respond to the facts. Out of every damn thing i have ever typed, you've not responded to a single thing.

- Name me this olympic committee that conducts testing. The one Arum wanted.

- If Arum knew which agency he wanted, why did he elude to one that doesn't conduct testing.

- You say that it's fishy for the american organization to conduct tests on athletes inside america.... how the fu*k is that fishy you bloody moron? Was it fishy when a german organization conducted tests in germany and uncovered athletes from foreign companies had been using banned substances? Where the germans being corrupt by finding other counttries athlete's to be using? I didn't hear every soccer team outside of the german female squad protesting.

- Again, if Arum knew, why didn't he say? If he did his research and found the organization that he wanted that told him they would be happy to do it..... then, why did he not say "Hey, we have an agreement in place with the Bangledesh Anti-Doping Agency, thet they would handle all sample collections and testing". Why? WHY!?

- Floyd never used USADA for testing before. Then he decides to use a testing agency, so he goes for official agency for the country in which he lives.... now all-of-a-sudden they are biased. So, i'm guessing they found the mexican JMM was doping too, right? Do you not realize that the majority of the athlete's that USADA has ever caught doping have been americans!??
 6 years ago '07        #162
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 phillyfirst215 said:
Truth.....Why do Floyd got so many people brainwashed? Im a fan of boxing and not any particular f!ghter, but its quite clear "money" May not really interested in seeing any of the money this f!ght would make. So scared to take that L but every GREAT boxer took a L or 2.

Again, let's make something 100% crystal clear.

The f!ght has already been made once. It was a done deal once, and ONLY once. Mayweather has NEVER pulled out of a f!ght with Manny Pacquiao. Floyd agreed to every single one of Pacman's demands.... ALL-OF-THEM!!! Even a 50/50 split on money (which was mind boggling)... and Manny STILL pulled out of the f!ght.

So who was it that did not want to see money from a f!ght?
 6 years ago '05        #163
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 davon4204 said:
I think it's irony that Mayweather accused Pacquiao of using ped's when it is a fact that he uses Xylocaine to numb his hands. Now if I'm not mistaking wouldn't Xylocaine be like a ped giving one boxer the upperhand because he can't feel anything when he throws punches? And that drug is banned in every state but Las Vegas so that would explain alot too.
xylocaine isnt banned and is not prohibited
 6 years ago '06        #164
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
LOL @ STOGZ THINKING USADA IS THE ONLY TESTING AGENCY IN ALL OF SPORTS. They can bring in an any other agency to conduct these tests that are just as competent as USADA. They bring in international judges right? Why can't they bring in international testing agencies? This is $100 million dollar f!ght. They are not broke like your a$$. It could be done and you know it! Your truly the most dillusional die-hard Mayweather stan alive. JUST GIVE UP BRO.

dogmanx23 said:
Everyone notice the dealbreaker always changes for mayweather?

First it was the testing.

Then it was the cutoff date

Now its the testing lab.

Whats next? What kind of needles they use to take the blood?

GROW A fu*kING PAIR AND f!ght ALREADY!
Straight truth. PROVE TO ME THAT USADA IS THE ONLY fu*kEN AGENCY IN THE WORLD THAT CAN CONDUCT BLOOD AND URINE TESTS AND I WILL SHUT UP FOREVER!!!

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-17-2011 at 11:55 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #165
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
xylocaine isnt banned and is not prohibited
still a DRUG and still creates an UNFAIR advantage.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-17-2011 at 11:54 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #166
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 dehdeh23 said:
How dumb is this guy? Yea theres no advantage. Sure buddy. If one boxer numbs their hands so that he can throw harder punches without feeling pain and the other does not - you call that an equal playing field? Xylocaine is a DRUG AND CAN BE used to enhance one's performance, ESPECIALLY A BOXER DUMBASS!! and its banned in all other states except Nevada. Your a clown. Abort yourself.
Damn the irony...oh the irony

Xylocaine is a legal fu*king pain k!ller aka a local anesthetic

It doesn't make you hit harder, it doesn't make you hit faster, it doesn't boost up your endurance. You dumb fu*king c*nt, IT IS A LEGAL PAINKILLER. What are you not understanding? Do I have to smack you with a ruler & threaten to take away your recess time you dumb fu*k?

And the nerve of calling me a dumbass when all your "points" have been null & voided time & time again. You got called out for the USADA/WADA "debate" you had & looked like a complete moron, WADA clarified that it is NOT a drug testing agency which was your whole fu*king argument in the other thread, Arum got exposed as a lier & you continued to defend him & Pac. It's amazing how bad you guys fail at this. Give it up already, because damn near everybody in here has figured you out to be a incompetent moron who babbles in a circle & gets owned everytime.
 6 years ago '05        #167
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 dehdeh23 said:
LOL @ STOGZ THINKING USADA IS THE ONLY TESTING AGENCY IN ALL OF SPORTS. They can bring in an any other agency to conduct these tests that are just as competent as USADA. They bring in international judges right? Why can't they bring in international testing agencies? This is $100 million dollar f!ght. They are not broke like your a$$. It could be done and you know it! Your truly the most dillusional die-hard Mayweather stan alive. JUST GIVE UP BRO.

Straight truth. PROVE TO ME THAT USADA IS THE ONLY fu*kEN AGENCY IN THE WORLD THAT CAN CONDUCT BLOOD AND URINE TESTS AND I WILL SHUT UP FOREVER!!!

I still don't understand why would it be necessary to bring in a foreign agency to conduct testing? Because Arum said so?

Last edited by Wally Vegas; 07-17-2011 at 12:01 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #168
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Damn the irony...oh the irony

Xylocaine is a legal fu*king pain k!ller aka a local anesthetic

It doesn't make you hit harder, it doesn't make you hit faster, it doesn't boost up your endurance. You dumb fu*king c*nt, IT IS A LEGAL PAINKILLER. What are you not understanding? Do I have to smack you with a ruler & threaten to take away your recess time you dumb fu*k?

And the nerve of calling me a dumbass when all your "points" have been null & voided time & time again. You got called out for the USADA/WADA "debate" you had & looked like a complete moron, WADA clarified that it is NOT a drug testing agency which was your whole fu*king argument in the other thread, Arum got exposed as a lier & you continued to defend him & Pac. It's amazing how bad you guys fail at this. Give it up already, because damn near everybody in here has figured you out to be a incompetent moron who babbles in a circle & gets owned everytime.
what the fu*k have you put into this conversation?? Prove to me that USADA is the one and only testing agency in ALL of Sports then fu*ken talk to me fool. Why don't you do some research and then talk to me.. stop trolling and google sh*t pu55y. All you do is d!ckride and quote Stogz you fu*ken Stogzstan.
 6 years ago '05        #169
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
still a DRUG and still creates an UNFAIR advantage.
i thought your point was that it was banned, and funny enough the NSAC didnt let floyd use it against Hatton and we saw how that turned out. its been said that he hasnt used it since
 6 years ago '10        #170
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 vegasman said:
I still don't understand why would it be necessary to bring in a foreign agency to conduct testing?
Because he's an idiot.

If the USADA is the gold standard for drug testing why...............why..................whyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the world would you go to another drug testing agency, especially a foreign one?
 6 years ago '07        #171
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 stogz said:
So I just got around to reading all this testing stuff. This sh*t keeps getting better.

@ Arum not trusting USADA because he thinks america is out to get Pacman. Arum wants WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) to conduct the testing. Now, for those that haven't read the interviews from members of both those agencies in the past few days... let me break it down quickly.

Aparently, WADA does not conduct any testing, for any event, EVER! They just create the standards by which other agencies follow. Basically meaning, they determine what is considered to be an illegal drug, or what is legal, and protocols, etc. Then WADA, works with a a country's official anti-doping agency to conduct tests.

So for instance, if an athlete lives in america, WADA would have USADA conduct testing on the athlete. If the american athlete was preparing for an event to be held in London. WADA would have USADA conduct all testing for the athlete while he/she is training in america. Once that athlete lands in London, WADA would then have the official United Kingdon Anti-Doping agency conduct the testing.
So basically, Bob Arum is full of sh*t..... but we all already knew that. So basically, USADA would be conducting the tests anyway.

^^^ My initial post on this subject from the thread listed below

dehdeh23 said:
WADA (WORLD ANTI-DOPING AGENCY) would supervise USADA. Whats the problem? God you Flomos will continue to bi*ch to the death.
 dehdeh23 said:
Exactly so why are you dumb Mayweather stans still bi*ching. WADA will supervise USADA to conduct the testing. Your a genius. Took you that long to figure that out? LMAO. Yet, you Gayweather stans are still bi*ching and crying Just give up, you guys argue yourselves into corners. Its Mayweather's move/ball is in his court.
See right here? This f*ggot was all for USADA a couple days ago.

dehdeh23 said:
LOL YOUR bi*chING. Another case of Flomo-denial. You said by Pacquiao agreeing to random blood and urine testing as long as its supervised by WADA and conducted by USADA is "bull"? Whats bull bro? Enlighten me. Ya'll continue to complain over testing... Just stop its over.
^^^ Again, no mention of USADA being some crazed biased organization that works for the mayweather family.

dehdeh23 said:
Your retarded you fkn flomo! WADA vs USADA same fu*ken sh*t. USADA will handle the testing!!!! Just like you said in your post. WADA goes asks USADA to conduct the test. So what the fu*k is the problem? .
^^^ Now I ask everyone this. Is this f*ggot not EXACTLY like Arum? As you can see here, this anally r*ped, mental midget has put up a clear endorsement of USADA. Not only is USADA not a biased organization in this post, but... they are also as reputable as WADA. So everything was all good. It was great actually.

Then all-of-a-sudden.... after getting knocked the fu*k out, and getting up at the count of eleven looking to continue a f!ght with us that was already waved off, he changes his position.

....and it becomes

dehdeh23 said:
Wow this is where all the Floyd stans are fu*ken blowing eachother lol....

1. Prove me that USADA is the ONLY testing agency in ALL OF SPORTS that can conduct the test.
WTF man??? You don't like USADA anymore? You fully endorsed them. You said that You & Arum was okay with them just a couple days ago.

dehdeh23 said:
2. In the ESPN article Arum NEVER said specifically that he wanted "WADA to conduct any testing" he said and I quote "A neutral company like those in charge of the Olympics... would act as an administrator." Ie. WADA would hire an outside company like USADA to do the tests.
No no.... you wasn't saying that WADA would hire an outside company like USADA. YOU said that WADA would hire USADA specifically. Then asked "What's the problem"? Then called me retarded because I too said that WADA would hand it over to USADA. You said that the whole thing would happen just as I initially said it would...

dehdeh23 said:
3. The Womens World Cup just recently caught 5 Players doping, did USADA catch them? NO! The sh*t is being played in Germany!! Theres PLENTY of INTERNATIONAL Organizations as competent as USADA that can conduct tests retards.
But YOU said that USADA was ok. YOU were fine with USADA. YOU called us all Flomos & Retards because we were all in agreement with you that USADA was fine.

dehdeh23 said:
JUST PROVE TO ME THAT USADA IS THE ONLY TESTING AGENCY IN ALL OF SPORTS AND I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN.
Prove to me that you didn't want USADA a couple days ago.

Prove to me that in the initial quote in this post, the part i highlighted red, that I said USADA was the only testing agency on earth.

....8 ..... 9 ...... 10!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by stogz; 07-17-2011 at 12:30 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #172
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
stan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #173
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 dehdeh23 said:
Wow this is where all the Floyd stans are fu*ken blowing eachother lol....

1. Prove me that USADA is the ONLY testing agency in ALL OF SPORTS that can conduct the test.

2. In the ESPN article Arum NEVER said specifically that he wanted "WADA to conduct any testing" he said and I quote "A neutral company like those in charge of the Olympics... would act as an administrator." Ie. WADA would hire an outside company like USADA to do the tests.

3. The Womens World Cup just recently caught 5 Players doping, did USADA catch them? NO! The sh*t is being played in Germany!! Theres PLENTY of INTERNATIONAL Organizations as competent as USADA that can conduct tests retards.

JUST PROVE TO ME THAT USADA IS THE ONLY TESTING AGENCY IN ALL OF SPORTS AND I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN.

But
But

But

Why would the usda test those players when they are playing in Germany?
 6 years ago '07        #174
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Good afternoon everyone....

lovely day for a knock out, isn't it.
 6 years ago '06        #175
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 stogz said:
Good afternoon everyone....

lovely day for a knock out, isn't it.
You still haven't proved to me that USADA is the only organization in the world that can conduct Blood and Urine tests. You lose. Prove that one point and I will consider it a K.O. And you can't. Im done.
 6 years ago '05        #176
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
You still haven't proved to me that USADA is the only organization in the world that can conduct Blood and Urine tests. You lose.
why does this matter, what does this have to do with your point? your point was that wada would supervise the usada to conduct the testing, thats YOUR EXACT WORDS. so what do these other organizations (that we know exist, its already been said USADA isnt the only one so i dont know why you keep saying that) have to do with what YOU SAID?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 07-17-2011 at 12:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #177
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 dehdeh23 said:
You still haven't proved to me that USADA is the only organization in the world that can conduct Blood and Urine tests. You lose. Prove that one point and I will consider it a K.O. And you can't. Im done.
Sorry you may have missed my earlier post seeing you have your sights set on stogz and defending your hero Manny and all, but.....

Why is it necessary to bring in a foreign agency to conduct testing? Because Arum said so?
 6 years ago '07        #178
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
why does this matter, what does this have to do with your point? your point was that wada would supervise the usada to conduct the testing, thats YOUR EXACT WORDS. so what do these other organizations (that we know exist, its already been said USADA isnt the only one so i dont know why you keep saying that) have to do with what YOU SAID?
It's politics 101

Argue a point until you are proven horribly, horribly wrong. When proven to be retarded.... change the point you were originally arguing. If someone brings up your own exact words to you, ignore it! Continue pretending as if your new, changed point... is the one you were arguing all along.
 6 years ago '09        #179
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Some of you Pacamaniacs better come help save ya boy dehdeh23. He's drowning in here.
 6 years ago '09        #180
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Actually... yall don't even waste your time. He's done way down the river and fell over the waterfall. No need to see another casualty today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy