WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
 240
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 182
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 jdogg562 said:
Floyd is making all his stans look stupid by not taking a f!ght because he THINKS his opponent is juicing......I've never seen so many people back up a guy for not taking a f!ght in my life period......If floyd wanted to f!ght he would bite the bullet and f!ght cause either way he is protected...if he wins it's oh he even beat him while he was juicing...if he loses it's what do you expect the guy's on juice....So you tell me who is really scared....Food for thought......

And this is what it's all about you can't tell PBF fans nothing. They gonna believe anything that man says and do. And they ain't even getting any of his bread.
 6 years ago '06        #142
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #143
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Floyd fans are trying to make it into a conspiracy or something with all the bullsh*t video's about Arum bribing and so on but really PBF and his father started the whole rumor.

It's a whole bunch off bullsh*t between these two camps and they are making it where nobody's gonna want to see this f!ght period.

That's how know boxing ain't what it's use to be because the old skool f!ghters fought to see who's best with minimum drama. These days it's like a damn soap opera he say/ she say/ they say....... Just fu*kin f!ght each other or leave the sh*t alone.

At the end of the day both Manny and Floyd will make it in the boxing hall of fame.
 6 years ago '06        #144
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
My n*gga...............






This is dope as well.


Premo beat + Floyd magic =

Of course you can do that sh*t with a over the hill Shane Mosley.


Last edited by davon4204; 07-17-2011 at 07:39 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #145
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
I'm a big mayweather fan but we know mayweather has contradicted hisself too. I am starting to think lil dude is one steroids tho. Not for punching power, but for endurance. He been knocked down in lighter weight divisions when it seem like he punched himself out of f!ghts. But after moving up I've never seen him get get tired.
 6 years ago '06        #146
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 pete jr said:
I'm a big mayweather fan but we know mayweather has contradicted hisself too. I am starting to think lil dude is one steroids tho. Not for punching power, but for endurance. He been knocked down in lighter weight divisions when it seem like he punched himself out of f!ghts. But after moving up I've never seen him get get tired.

I thought he was taking a steroid for his fragile hands.
 6 years ago '07        #147
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 davon4204 said:
Floyd fans are trying to make it into a conspiracy or something with all the bullsh*t video's about Arum bribing and so on but really PBF and his father started the whole rumor.

It's a whole bunch off bullsh*t between these two camps and they are making it where nobody's gonna want to see this f!ght period.

That's how know boxing ain't what it's use to be because the old skool f!ghters fought to see who's best with minimum drama. These days it's like a damn soap opera he say/ she say/ they say....... Just fu*kin f!ght each other or leave the sh*t alone.

At the end of the day both Manny and Floyd will make it in the boxing hall of fame.
Bob arum is a known snake thought... Check his track record, I wouldn't put it past him. When he was promoting mayweather, mayweather got some favorable decisions(Castillo) and while promoting PAC he's gotten some favorable decisions(Marquez) so I wouldnt be shocked if he was caught doing more dirt
 6 years ago '07        #148
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 davon4204 said:
I thought he was taking a steroid for his fragile hands.
I talkin bout PAC being on steroids. Floyd says he doesn't use nothin to numb his hands and I believe him cuz he wears those huge gloves
 6 years ago '09        #149
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
So Arum says to use the I.O.C..... who would end up contacting WADA.... who would use the USADA. What is there left to argue about? Sounds like this guy has had his hoe card pulled. I don't see how there is anything left to discuss....
 6 years ago '06        #150
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 stogz said:
If I ain't the best entertainer in boxden boxing.... i'm the closest one
Hey Stogz you broke, unemployed, loser! You fu*ken wrote a novel and you still made no point and couldn't prove that USADA is the one and only option.

1. You proved my point - you acknowledge that there is more then one agency in the world that can conduct tests.

2. ESPN>f!ghtHYPE - Any one that can read can see that f!ghtHYPE is biased and favors Mayweather in all of their articles. Get your news from a neutral site. f!ghtHYPE IS TO MAYWEATHER STANS AS FOX NEWS IS TO RACIST CONSERVATIVES.

3. Read the ACTUAL ESPN ARTICLE. Arum never said "WADA will conduct the tests." Your quoting the f!ghthype interview and the f!ghthype interviewer was the only one to say that Arum specifically asked for WADA to conduct the tests. Very misleading. READ THE ESPN ARTICLE.

4. This is $100 million dollar f!ght. You don't think that they can bring in an international, neutral organization to conduct tests? USADA is the only one? GTFO.

5. Lets switch roles. If Pacquiao was pushing random tests done by Philippine Anti Doping Agency and Mayweather said I will do the tests only done by an international agency and Pacquiao said no only the Philippine Anti Doping Agency can do the tests. How does that sound? Little fishy dont you think?

RESPOND TO ME WITH RELEVANT POINTS NOT JUST YOU SPEWING INSULTS CUZ IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY STRONGER.


Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-17-2011 at 11:28 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #151
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Manny is on steroids or some other chemical enhancement either way hes pre longing a well over due a.ss whopping
 6 years ago '06        #152
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 eza said:
Manny is on steroids or some other chemical enhancement either way hes pre longing a well over due a.ss whopping

all the speculation and sack riding on BX be k!llin me. Trust me when he lose Mayweather won't be the one beating him.

And who has the proof that this man is using anything? All i hear is he's using he's using but not a lick of evidence has been said or heard.

Unlike Mosley. And Margarito with loaded gloves. Bring some facts before you claim something about a person instead of just some wolf tickets.


Last edited by davon4204; 07-17-2011 at 09:41 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #153
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1539 1539
USADA is the only organisation that can conduct the tests. If a foreign athlete participates in a sporting contest with WADA testing involved at any stage of the event on US soil, then USADA is the ONLY organisation permitted to conduct the testing. If they choose another testing agency, then it is no different from the State Athletic testing. If they are using olympic style testing, then it's USADA, simple as, otherwise the f!ght has to be held outside the USA.
 6 years ago '08        #154
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 dehdeh23 said:
Hey Stogz you broke, unemployed, loser! You fu*ken wrote a novel and you still made no point and couldn't prove that USADA is the one and only option.

1. You proved my point - you acknowledge that there is more then one agency in the world that can conduct tests.

2. ESPN>f!ghtHYPE - Any one that can read can see that f!ghtHYPE is biased and favors Mayweather in all of their articles. Get your news from a neutral site. f!ghtHYPE IS TO MAYWEATHER STANS AS FOX NEWS IS TO RACIST CONSERVATIVES.

3. Read the ACTUAL ESPN ARTICLE. Arum never said "WADA will conduct the tests." Your quoting the f!ghthype interview and the f!ghthype interviewer was the only one to say that Arum specifically asked for WADA to conduct the tests. Very misleading. READ THE ESPN ARTICLE.

4. This is 100 million dollar f!ght. You don't think that they can bring in an international, neutral organization to conduct tests? USADA is the only one? GTFO

5. Lets switch roles. If Pacquiao was pushing random tests done by Philippine Anti Doping Agency and Mayweather said I will do the tests only done by an international agency and Pacquiao said no only the Philippine Anti Doping Agency can do the tests. How does that sound? Little fishy dont you think?

RESPOND TO ME WITH RELEVANT POINTS NOT JUST YOU SPEWING INSULTS CUZ IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY STRONGER.
Do u think USADA is biased? Just k!ll urself u fu*king idiot. U will believe anything Team Pacman says. Nobody ever questioned the integrity of USADA until now. Yall Pacman stans are by the dumbest people on this site. Yall just keep making excuses for a n*gga that wont take a drug test that hundreds of thousands of others take without bi*ching. Truly fu*king pathetic.
 6 years ago '10        #155
phillyfirst215 
space
avatar space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 dehdeh23 said:
Hey Stogz you broke, unemployed, loser! You fu*ken wrote a novel and you still made no point and couldn't prove that USADA is the one and only option.

1. You proved my point - you acknowledge that there is more then one agency in the world that can conduct tests.

2. ESPN>f!ghtHYPE - Any one that can read can see that f!ghtHYPE is biased and favors Mayweather in all of their articles. Get your news from a neutral site. f!ghtHYPE IS TO MAYWEATHER STANS AS FOX NEWS IS TO RACIST CONSERVATIVES.

3. Read the ACTUAL ESPN ARTICLE. Arum never said "WADA will conduct the tests." Your quoting the f!ghthype interview and the f!ghthype interviewer was the only one to say that Arum specifically asked for WADA to conduct the tests. Very misleading. READ THE ESPN ARTICLE.

4. This is 100 million dollar f!ght. You don't think that they can bring in an international, neutral organization to conduct tests? USADA is the only one? GTFO

5. Lets switch roles. If Pacquiao was pushing random tests done by Philippine Anti Doping Agency and Mayweather said I will do the tests only done by an international agency and Pacquiao said no only the Philippine Anti Doping Agency can do the tests. How does that sound? Little fishy dont you think?

RESPOND TO ME WITH RELEVANT POINTS NOT JUST YOU SPEWING INSULTS CUZ IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY STRONGER.



Truth.....Why do Floyd got so many people brainwashed? Im a fan of boxing and not any particular f!ghter, but its quite clear "money" May not really interested in seeing any of the money this f!ght would make. So scared to take that L but every GREAT boxer took a L or 2.
 6 years ago '09        #156
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 phillyfirst215 said:
Truth.....Why do Floyd got so many people brainwashed? Im a fan of boxing and not any particular f!ghter, but its quite clear "money" May not really interested in seeing any of the money this f!ght would make. So scared to take that L but every GREAT boxer took a L or 2.
How is any of that truth or anybody brainwashed because the people that Arum have been screaming for basically said the same thing that everybody else have been saying\thinking? WADA themselves have done said it's USADA or bust pretty much. Is WADA all of a sudden brainwashed by the Mayweather camp too? This is the first I've ever heard anybody bring up integrity issues with the USADA. If there are some articles somewhere that show where they have been crooked before then by all means please post them. I don't see what the big deal is. I don't see why it's so crazy to know for sure that both contestants are clean for such a high prize f!ght. Remember... Arum was the one screaming for WADA to have a say, and when they said what they said, all of a sudden it isn't good enough now.
 6 years ago '06        #157
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I think it's irony that Mayweather accused Pacquiao of using ped's when it is a fact that he uses Xylocaine to numb his hands. Now if I'm not mistaking wouldn't Xylocaine be like a ped giving one boxer the upperhand because he can't feel anything when he throws punches? And that drug is banned in every state but Las Vegas so that would explain alot too.
 6 years ago '10        #158
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,853 | Props total: 20813 20813
 davon4204 said:
I think it's irony that Mayweather accused Pacquiao of using ped's when it is a fact that he uses Xylocaine to numb his hands. Now if I'm not mistaking wouldn't Xylocaine be like a ped giving one boxer the upperhand because he can't feel anything when he throws punches? And that drug is banned in every state but Las Vegas so that would explain alot too.
I didn't know a drug that numbs your hands could possibly be a PED. Please continue on good sir.
 6 years ago '06        #159
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,946 | Props total: 4658 4658
 davon4204 said:
Of course you can do that sh*t with a over the hill Shane Mosley.

the same over the hill mosley that team roid and arum said was too good to face........even when shane begged to f!ght at 140.
 6 years ago '06        #160
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I didn't know a drug that numbs your hands could possibly be a PED. Please continue on good sir.
How dumb is this guy? Yea theres no advantage. Sure buddy. If one boxer numbs their hands so that he can throw harder punches without feeling pain and the other does not - you call that an equal playing field? Xylocaine is a DRUG AND CAN BE used to enhance one's performance, ESPECIALLY A BOXER DUMBASS!! and its banned in all other states except Nevada. Your a clown. Abort yourself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy