WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 7646 7646
 jdogg562 said:
Ur right because the fact that we are argueing over something we should'nt have to argue about.Your hero floyd did all of this just to duck and dodge a f!ght with a man....He makes it seem like he is f!ghting a monster or something that's how shook this clown is.......
Its just OST (Which by the way they have finally agreed too) which he will also be subjected to. You are making it seem like he asked for some out of world demand. Another thing, you are basically saying Floyd magically knew before them that they would refuse the test. Not possible.

Anyway back to Arum looking like fool over WADA/USADA.
 6 years ago '04        #102
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
after the testing is done pac is gonna hit Floyd with the famous tarver line: got any excuse to night Floyd!!!! second round knock out.. this is gonna be the Floyd stans faces:sadcam:
 6 years ago '10        #103
space
space
 dog4life said:
after the testing is done pac is gonna hit Floyd with the famous tarver line: got any excuse to night Floyd!!!! second round knock out.. this is gonna be the Floyd stans faces:sadcam:

:bigok: Well things are looking up (Both Floyd and Pac have to win their next f!ght first)... As long as Arum gets his confusion over WADA/USADA thing together. You'll be able to see your dream possibly come true.
 6 years ago '04        #104
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 dog4life said:

6 years ago '04        #105
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 jmheight1 said:
:bigok: Well things are looking up (Both Floyd and Pac have to win their next f!ght first)... As long as Arum gets his confusion over WADA/USADA thing together. You'll be able to see your dream possibly come true.
i don't dislike mayweather i just wanna see him lose it will humble him. i admire pacman cause he is a brawler, they give you a reason to watch Floyd is a dancer, you have to find a reason too watch(damn is this n*gga gonna f!ght at all). you would be better off catching a Floyd Mayweather f!ght in the 7th round and watching from there. pacman f!ghts have you like oh sh*t from round 1 to which ever round it ends in. he's not afraid to get touched... in fact i would rather watch ortiz f!ght pacman cause they are both brawlers
 6 years ago '04        #106
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 dog4life said:
i don't dislike mayweather i just wanna see him lose it will humble him. i admire pacman cause he is a brawler, they give you a reason to watch Floyd is a dancer, you have to find a reason too watch(damn is this n*gga gonna f!ght at all). you would be better off catching a Floyd Mayweather f!ght in the 7th round and watching from there. pacman f!ghts have you like oh sh*t from round 1 to which ever round it ends in. he's not afraid to get touched... in fact i would rather watch ortiz f!ght pacman cause they are both brawlers
That's exactly what im sayin...lol Who wants to pay and watch a dude doing just enuff not to lose.....I respect pacquaio and all f!ghters cut from his cloth,with the mentality of win lose or draw im gonna give you your money's worth.How ironic that floyd's nickname is money cause that's all he does is take your hard earned money and duck and dodge it all the way to the bank.........And on top of that all you floyd stan's worship him for it.......
 6 years ago '10        #107
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
That's exactly what im sayin...lol Who wants to pay and watch a dude doing just enuff not to lose.....I respect pacquaio and all f!ghters cut from his cloth,with the mentality of win lose or draw im gonna give you your money's worth.How ironic that floyd's nickname is money cause that's all he does is take your hard earned money and duck and dodge it all the way to the bank.........And on top of that all you floyd stan's worship him for it.......
All the people the continuously make his f!ghts the highest PPV sellers these past years.

But anyway really hope Arum gets this WADA/USADA thing together.
 6 years ago '07        #108
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,093 | Props total: 30431 30431
 dog4life said:

cleared up so basically Arum didn't know what he was talking about when he made that statement.
Lol, case closed huh? If Floyd was the one caught in a swirl of incompetence and lies, y'all would not let that sh*t go. With Arum though, it's all forgiven, huh?

Fact of the matter is, Arum was just looking for an obstacle to put up in the way of the f!ght. Something that would 1) Make pacman's side seem flexible (eventhough they are not), and 2) Make the other side disagree and take the negative hit in the court of public opinion.

That's how you catch a liar though. You ask few questions, and let the person you are trying to catch ramble on and on and then catch them when they fuk something up. Arum is a former lawyer, so i'm sure he is aware of that technique.

Obviously Arum has absolutely no plans of agreeing on any real/effective kind of testing because it if was a serious issue for him, he'd have done a little research on it... or had someone do research on it. Then maybe counter with a REAL solution or proposal, rather than a fake one. Instead, he was just boasting for the media. "Oh, we agree... but we want WADA". Incinuating that Floyd's team would not want WADA and thus, it's Floyd's team that is unreasonable and thus they are the ones preventing the f!ght.

Here's the problem with you pacaholics. You jump on any and everything the media prints that favors your personal, extremely biased opinion. You never wait for any facts. You just spout ignorance the day an article comes out, post your threads and your smileys and then a couple days later, you back track and find something else. I see a dude on here that actually knows boxing, who sees this Arum: we want WADA article and immediately says "Floyd will be quiet now". Dude knows Arum is, has been, and will be a liar for all-time but he immediately took that same Arum's comments with faith, simply because he is an Avid Floyd hater.

Until you guys start using common sense and siding with the facts/truth, you are always going to find yourselves playing the part of the idiot.
 6 years ago '07        #109
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Where oh where is dehdeh23?

Edit:

I remember that too. He was going back & forth with dehdeh23 & he specifically brought that up

That dude is a donkey anus gobbling f*ggot.

I don't if dude is just incredibly stupid.... or if he's just incredibly stupid. He really wouldn't give it up. Dude really thought WADA was going to look over the shoulder of USADA and make sure they were doing sh*t "legit". LOL.

He really didn't understand the difference between "policy makers" and "policy enforcers". It's like asking Congress who passed a bill and had the president sign it to become law... it's like asking Congress to go out on the street and enforce the law like policemen.
 6 years ago '11        #110
Talking Coyote 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
 Ldogg310 said:
he never had to take completely random no cut off blood and urine tests either

which is why the qhole paqman camp has been scrambling since day 1.

HGH is only detectable for 48 hours with mmodern blood tests and with the regular boxing standardized tests...
there was one time were they asked Manny if he can retake the blood test 2 days before the f!ght of Eric Morales f!ght and he still passed it
 6 years ago '07        #111
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Talking Coyote said:
there was one time were they asked Manny if he can retake the blood test 2 days before the f!ght of Eric Morales f!ght and he still passed it
I'm not sure about that.

I think he was asked for another sample... at a weight he said he had to starve himself to make, and he did give that second blood sample, and he said that sample caused him to be extremely weak for his f!ght. It wasn't the fact that he didn't eat the previous 3 days before the weigh-in, it was the blood test that made him weak.
 6 years ago '10        #112
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
fu*k that lol

I want to know what the Pacman fans have to say about the WADA / USADA thing with Arum.
Now that WADA (Arums choice) has come out and said USADA (Floyds choice) should do the testing, will Arum go to the USADA?

If Arum spins this, will Pac fans finally admit Pacman is hiding something?
 6 years ago '10        #113
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
Watch the slip n*gga

[pic - click to view]

07-16-2011, 09:11 AM         #114
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #115
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
 DVJ78 said:
Watch the slip n*gga

[pic - click to view]

The pull counter is a thing of beauty
 6 years ago '10        #116
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 Willye said:

I heard that interview and Floyd sonned him.

How is the radio guy going to tell Floyd how much money he made for a f!ght?

The guy d!ck rides him then tries to drag his name through mud and then he d!ck rides again
 6 years ago '10        #117
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
Bump this bi*ch!!
 6 years ago '05        #118
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 jdogg562 said:
Ur right because the fact that we are argueing over something we should'nt have to argue about.Your hero floyd did all of this just to duck and dodge a f!ght with a man....He makes it seem like he is f!ghting a monster or something that's how shook this clown is.......
at did all of this to duck pac. how the hell was he suppose to know that pac would say he wouldnt take the test? WHY THE HELL WOULD MANNY NOT TAKE THE TEST?

floyds the one ducking but you just saw an example of manny and his camp giving you guys the runaround AGAIN in this whole saga ...ignorance is bliss is suppose

Last edited by StateProperty88; 07-16-2011 at 12:15 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #119
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
Bump this bi*ch!!
 6 years ago '08        #120
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2676 2676
 Willye said:

the interviwer sounds fu*king retarded.
archie moore had 134 kos?
wtf
n*ggas is fu*king remedial
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago