WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,818 | Props total: 2202 2202
 dog4life said:
i'm talking the whole situation why is it at this point??? why hasn't Floyd asked any of his other opponents to test why manny?
Watch the 24/7 with Mayweather and Ortiz.

Ortiz agreed to the drug testing and I don't know if he's ever been thought of as a juicer.
 6 years ago '04        #62
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 jmheight1 said:
Being Identified or not is no longer a issue. Arum has agreed to testing. Just now we have a slight issue which WADA is putting him in his place about.

lol These dudes have no argument. Just bringing up random stuff that does not matter in July 2011. Some of you are stuck in 2009.
Some of you are drinking out of floyd's bath water.....You floyd stan's need to get a new leg to stand on cuz the whole extra drug testing thing is see thru..........Imagine all the great f!ghts we would have missed if some of the f!ghter's of the past pulled some bs like this...Imagine Marvin hagler telling Thomas hearns i wont f!ght unless there is additional testing..........lol
 6 years ago '10        #63
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7562 7562
 jdogg562 said:
Some of you are drinking out of floyd's bath water.....You floyd stan's need to get a new leg to stand on cuz the whole extra drug testing thing is see thru..........Imagine all the great f!ghts we would have missed if some of the f!ghter's of the past pulled some bs like this...Imagine Marvin hagler telling Thomas hearns i wont f!ght unless there is additional testing..........lol
Again everything you said has nothing to do with the current issue in Floyd/Pac. Arum has agreed.
 6 years ago '04        #64
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DVJ78 said:

Ortiz agreed to the drug testing and I don't know if he's ever been thought of as a juicer.
this is something he is just starting to put on a show...
 6 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 DVJ78 said:

Yes Mosley took the test. And Ortiz who was accused by Berto after his f!ght, also is taking the test with no problem
 6 years ago '10        #66
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
Still doesn't answer the question about what Arum is going to do now that the agency he wanted to handle the testing has come out and said the USDA should handle it. With the USDA also happening to be the preferred choice of the Mayweather camp. Is Arum going to let the USDA handle it now?
 6 years ago '04        #67
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Being Identified or not is no longer a issue. Arum has agreed to testing. Just now we have a slight issue which WADA is putting him in his place about.

lol These dudes have no argument. Just bringing up random stuff that does not matter in July 2011. Some of you are stuck in 2009.
i already told you what that's about Arum is trying to force Floyds hand it just blew up in his face. just like Floyd being taken to court on false acquisition.. but he is not gonna get sued for a milli
 6 years ago '04        #68
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
Still doesn't answer the question about what Arum is going to do now that the agency he wanted to handle the testing has come out and said the USDA should handle it. With the USDA also happening to be the preferred choice of the Mayweather camp. Is Arum going to let the USDA handle it now?
we will see.
 6 years ago '04        #69
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 DVJ78 said:

Your right i am choosing to not talk about this because none of us should be in the first place,if your hero would have never started this whole pac is on something witch hunt to begin with.Bottom line is your defending a guy who does not want to f!ght....period..the ironic part is i actually think mayweather would put on a track meet and win a decision but all of us will never know because floyd was built with no heart..........
 6 years ago '10        #70
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
You guys are better than Mayweather at dodging sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #71
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
You guys are better than Mayweather at dodging sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Lol you floyd stan's will never except the truth so there is no point in trying to argue.....I hope Victor ortiz blows it for everybody....lol
 6 years ago '10        #72
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
Lol you floyd stan's will never except the truth so there is no point in trying to argue.....I hope Victor ortiz blows it for everybody....lol
Sounds like you mad

Listen, there's always room in the Floyd Mayweather camp. We could use someone like you. It seems you don't know anything about the sport of boxing. Come on over and we'll take you under our wing...show you the ropes (no pun intended)

Your going to be very upset when Pacman can't take his roids before the f!ght and ends up looking like this.....
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #73
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
Sounds like you mad

Listen, there's always room in the Floyd Mayweather camp. We could use someone like you. It seems you don't know anything about the sport of boxing. Come on over and we'll take you under our wing...show you the ropes (no pun intended)

Your going to be very upset when Pacman can't take his roids before the f!ght and ends up looking like this.....
[pic - click to view]

Lol why would i be mad i'm at work getting paid to watch nekkid smut's all night and choppin it up with my bx fam.....talking about this clown floyd on a side note how old are you to be questioning my boxing knowledge....?
 6 years ago '10        #74
space
space
Arum put his foot in his mouth with this whole WADA/USADA thing he started last week and is making Manny somewhat look bad, and some of you dont know how to address it. Its ok to think Arum made a mistake or is in the wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #75
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Arum put his foot in his mouth with this whole WADA/USADA thing he started last week and is making Manny somewhat look bad, and some of you dont know how to address it. Its ok to think Arum made a mistake or is in the wrong.
I know how to address it...........Stop with all this he needs to do this he needs to do that and just f!ght......
 6 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
I know how to address it...........Stop with all this he needs to do this he needs to do that and just f!ght......
Once again, didn't address the current issue that Arum has with WADA/USADA. You guys are horrible at this. lol.
 6 years ago '10        #77
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
Lol why would i be mad i'm at work getting paid to watch nekkid smut's all night and choppin it up with my bx fam.....talking about this clown floyd on a side note how old are you to be questioning my boxing knowledge....?
I'm old enough my dude lol

I'm questioniing your knowledge because if you say you know about boxing, that means you must watch boxing...hopefully. If you watch boxing then you watch Money May and you watch Pacman...hopefully. If you watch Money May and you watch Pacman, then you know damn well Pacman cannot out box Money May and you also know damn well that Pacman should not be making a big deal out of this and just do like Mosley and Ortiz did and just take the test by the USADA with not cut off. Then we will have our f!ght and Pacman and Money May will have their paydays.

Watch the 3 straight bombs....
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #78
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space

cleared up so basically Arum didn't know what he was talking about when he made that statement.
 6 years ago '04        #79
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Once again, didn't address the current issue that Arum has with WADA/USADA. You guys are horrible at this. lol.
i just did and this was already shot down before they responded....
 6 years ago '04        #80
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
i just wanna see the f!ght i don't care what has to be done...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy