WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
 102
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 10580 10580
 dog4life said:
there are no thoughts to have i've already said my piece it's gonna hurt his legacy i don't wanna hear about tests all i wanna see is punches. so say this Victor Ortiz guy knocks Floyd out what do you think his next move is gonna be rematch or pacman.
Sorry you dont want to hear about testing, But this is what this thread is about.
 7 years ago '04        #42
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
 jmheight1 said:
Sorry you dont want to hear about testing, But this is what this thread is about.
because that's what Floyd made the whole f!ght about and it took everybody mind of the fact of the f!ght... Floyd played a good hand in protecting his legacy, but true fans don't wanna here about that. i have never heard that excuse used before on somebody that had never tested positive for it. and the issue was never brought up about tyson and everybody know that n*gga was a mental case get real. Floyd played a good hand to duck a f!ght...
 7 years ago '04        #43
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
 MrIndieArtist said:
pac fans get to pack peddling


[pic - click to view]

i never have took my mind off the f!ght that's all Mayweather wanted... all i wanna hear or see is f!ght comfirmed.
 7 years ago '10        #44
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 10580 10580
 dog4life said:
because that's what Floyd made the whole f!ght about and it took everybody mind of the fact of the f!ght... Floyd played a good hand in protecting his legacy, but true fans don't wanna here about that. i have never heard that excuse used before on somebody that had never tested positive for it. and the issue was never brought up about tyson and everybody know that n*gga was a mental case get real. Floyd played a good hand to duck a f!ght...
They Moon walking!

You can have a million issues with Testing But Arum has now agreed, just with a slight snag In Which WADA has now come out and made him look stupid about.
 7 years ago '04        #45
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$508 | Props total: 280 280
 dog4life said:
because that's what Floyd made the whole f!ght about and it took everybody mind of the fact of the f!ght... Floyd played a good hand in protecting his legacy, but true fans don't wanna here about that. i have never heard that excuse used before on somebody that had never tested positive for it. and the issue was never brought up about tyson and everybody know that n*gga was a mental case get real. Floyd played a good hand to duck a f!ght...



............................................:agree ment6:
 7 years ago '04        #46
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$20,882 | Props total: 17255 17255
So we 3 pages in and only 2 ppl came in



















but got shut down...
 7 years ago '04        #47
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$508 | Props total: 280 280
 jmheight1 said:
They Moon walking!

You can have a million issues with Testing But Arum has now agreed, just with a slight snag In Which WADA has now come out and made him look stupid about.
Floyd is making all his stans look stupid by not taking a f!ght because he THINKS his opponent is juicing......I've never seen so many people back up a guy for not taking a f!ght in my life period......If floyd wanted to f!ght he would bite the bullet and f!ght cause either way he is protected...if he wins it's oh he even beat him while he was juicing...if he loses it's what do you expect the guy's on juice....So you tell me who is really scared....Food for thought......
 7 years ago '10        #48
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 10580 10580
 jdogg562 said:
Floyd is making all his stans look stupid by not taking a f!ght because he THINKS his opponent is juicing......I've never seen so many people back up a guy for not taking a f!ght in my life period......If floyd wanted to f!ght he would bite the bullet and f!ght cause either way he is protected...if he wins it's oh he even beat him while he was juicing...if he loses it's what do you expect the guy's on juice....So you tell me who is really scared....Food for thought......
Food for thought: They have agreed to testing. The main issue now being WADA/USADA and WADA now making Arum look like a fool at the moment.

So this is what it has come to? Trying to shift the currant and main argument.
 7 years ago '04        #49
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
 MrIndieArtist said:
pac fans lost. when manny agrees to the test he will be allowed to face the best. simple and plain. the biggest piece of evidence is manny not jumping for joy at gettin a 40 million dollar f!ght. he cant take the f!ght cause he will get exposed


floyd aint changed his stance once. pacs camp all over the place wit they bullsh*t

how can you be so blind.
but that's why Floyd is getting sued right take the test straight to court...
 7 years ago '04        #50
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
 jmheight1 said:
Food for thought: They have agreed to testing. The main issue now being WADA/USADA and WADA now making Arum look like a fool at the moment.

So this is what it has come to? Trying to shift the currant and main argument.
Floyd already did that and it's gonna fu*k his legacy... thank you. and you spelled current wrong
 7 years ago '06        #51
homme 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2243 2243
lmao its funny because there is no legitimate basis for argument for pac man fans at this point, Arum fu*ked up by saying what he did, but he will never acknowledge this and will look for another test company to back.
 7 years ago '04        #52
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
 MrIndieArtist said:
its a frivolous lawsuit
there is no proof you can't make a claim without proof... the n*gga has never tested positive.
 7 years ago '04        #53
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$508 | Props total: 280 280
 MrIndieArtist said:
you dont build a mother fu*king legacy and then give into the challengers demands. u sound like an idiot with your who cares just f!ght him bullsh*t. this is real life son.
Lol you are so one sided what about manny's career and legacy you think the guy doesnt have as much right to protect his legacy as floyd does....?Manny is out there asking questions about steroids and ped's when he has never tested positive for anything.Why because floyd mayweather and his entourage of yes men say so.....? If floyd is so worried take the f!ght and let the chips fall where they may......
 7 years ago '04        #54
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
 Laid Back said:
lmao its funny because there is no legitimate basis for argument for pac man fans at this point, Arum fu*ked up by saying what he did, but he will never acknowledge this and will look for another test company to back.
i'm talking the whole situation why is it at this point??? why hasn't Floyd asked any of his other opponents to test why manny?
 7 years ago '10        #55
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 10580 10580
 dog4life said:
Floyd already did that and it's gonna fu*k his legacy... thank you. and you spelled current wrong
Your silence on the WADA/USADA issue says more than enough.

Everyone reading this see's some of you Manny fans trying to change and ignore the topic.
 7 years ago '04        #56
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
you stans can only throw up test after test after test when the guy has never be identified as a performance drug user. why the need for a test all, arum is trying to do is make Floyd look worse it just back fired on him, but Floyd had that blow up in his face in a court of law.
 7 years ago '04        #57
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$508 | Props total: 280 280
 jmheight1 said:
Food for thought: They have agreed to testing. The main issue now being WADA/USADA and WADA now making Arum look like a fool at the moment.

So this is what it has come to? Trying to shift the currant and main argument.
I'm not shifting the argument but the point i'm trying to make is that all of this stuff is cooked up by floyd....Extra drug testing for someone who has never tested dirty in his life...Think about it that's like going to get a job and they have drug testing for all would be employees,but make only you take additional testing........
 7 years ago '04        #58
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
 jmheight1 said:
Your silence on the WADA/USADA issue says more than enough.

Everyone reading this see's some of you Manny fans trying to change and ignore the topic.
because as a true fan of the sport i don't wanna here about that legends have already told Floyd he need to cut the crap and f!ght.
 7 years ago '10        #59
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 10580 10580
 dog4life said:
you stans can only throw up test after test after test when the guy has never be identified as a performance drug user. why the need for a test all, arum is trying to do is make Floyd look worse it just back fired on him, but Floyd had that blow up in his face in a court of law.
Being Identified or not is no longer a issue. Arum has agreed to testing. Just now we have a slight issue which WADA is putting him in his place about.

lol These dudes have no argument. Just bringing up random stuff that does not matter in July 2011. Some of you are stuck in 2009.


Last edited by jmheight1; 07-15-2011 at 09:47 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #60
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 10580 10580
 jdogg562 said:
I'm not shifting the argument but the point i'm trying to make is that all of this stuff is cooked up by floyd....Extra drug testing for someone who has never tested dirty in his life...Think about it that's like going to get a job and they have drug testing for all would be employees,but make only you take additional testing........
And think about this: Arum has agreed to testing. So you have no worry. Unless he finds a way out of it. Some of you are stuck in pointless arguments that dont matter anymore in the Floyd/Pac issue.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy