WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
 76
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-20-2011, 10:48 AM         #241
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
National sovereignty?? This isn't politics. This is a sport. iThis is boxing. They don't have to go through the white house/Obama to ask for another agency. This is $100 million dollar f!ght - they can afford to bring in a international organization/other company that is as competent as USADA to conduct the testing if Team Pacquiao isn't comfortable with USADA.
So Manny's cool with f!ghting on US soil, making US money, supporting US politicians, but has a problem taking a drug test from a US drug testing agency? USADA isn't some company or shady organization like NSAC, it is the official government drug tester in the country. Every single US olympic athlete gets tested from USADA. To say that USADA is shady because Floyd used them is one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard. But when you're talking to Pacroid fans, sense doesn't matter.
 6 years ago '06        #242
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 snoopdoggiz said:
So Manny's cool with f!ghting on US soil, making US money, supporting US politicians, but has a problem taking a drug test from a US drug testing agency? USADA isn't some company or shady organization like NSAC, it is the official government drug tester in the country. Every single US olympic athlete gets tested from USADA. To say that USADA is shady because Floyd used them is one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard. But when you're talking to Pacroid fans, sense doesn't matter.
Listen dude, First I NEVER said USADA is a shady biased organization. Pacquiao just has the right to ask for an international organization to be in charge of the tests and that request shouldn't be the deal breaker that stops this f!ght from happening.

If you switch roles and Mayweather/Pacquiao was taken place in the Philippines and Philippines Anti-Doping Agency (PADA) would be in charge of the testing, and Mayweather just asked to have an international/neutral country/agency to conduct the tests and Pacquiao said NO only PADA can conduct the tests then what would you think of Pacquiao?

Lastly, we don't know if Pacquiao is ok with WADA overseeing USADA, or if Mayweather is saying "they must go through USADA" the negotiations haven't even started yet. All I am saying that if hypothetically this f!ght is not made because of Mayweather's insistence on USADA being the one and only testing agency that can be used for this f!ght then I have a problem with that - because there are many other testing agencies in the world that can step in and conduct these tests - NOT JUST USADA.
 07-20-2011, 11:46 AM         #243
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
Listen dude, First I NEVER said USADA is a shady biased organization. Pacquiao just has the right to ask for an international organization to be in charge of the tests and that request shouldn't be the deal breaker that stops this f!ght from happening.

If you switch roles and Mayweather/Pacquiao was taken place in the Philippines and Philippines Anti-Doping Agency (PADA) would be in charge of the testing, and Mayweather just asked to have an international/neutral country/agency to conduct the tests and Pacquiao said NO only PADA can conduct the tests then what would you think of Pacquiao?

Lastly, we don't know if Pacquiao is ok with WADA overseeing USADA, or if Mayweather is saying "they must go through USADA" the negotiations haven't even started yet. All I am saying that if hypothetically this f!ght is not made because of Mayweather's insistence on USADA being the one and only testing agency that can be used for this f!ght then I have a problem with that - because there are many other testing agencies in the world that can step in and conduct these tests - NOT JUST USADA.

Ok just one question. Do you think its sketchier that Floyd insists on using USADA(even though that may not be the case) or that Pac won't take a test from USADA?
 6 years ago '06        #244
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
I dont know dude.

I think any accredited/legit anti-doping agency would be enough to ensure that BOTH are clean for the f!ght and there is more then one in the world. The fact that this can potential be the deal breaker/reason why this f!ght is not made would be foolish.

Pacquiao has reason to believe that there is the possibility of tampering on Mayweather's side because he has worked with Tygart and USADA before. Not to mention hes not American. Do I think USADA will be biased towards Mayweather? Probably not. Just saying he has the right to ask for another accredited/international agency (that is not familiar to either f!ghter) to conduct the tests.

Again I'd be fine with WADA and the NSAC supervising USADA during the tests to limit the possibility of tampering on either side. However, we don't know either sides specific stance on this issue. All we know is that Ellerbe considers USADA as the gold standard. Will he insist on USADA during the negotiations? No one knows yet and we probably wont know until after May vs Ortiz Pac vs JMM. TBD.


Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-20-2011 at 12:31 PM..
 07-20-2011, 12:40 PM         #245
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
I dont know dude.

I think any accredited/legit anti-doping agency would be enough to ensure that BOTH are clean for the f!ght and there is more then one in the world. The fact that this can potential be the deal breaker/reason why this f!ght is not made would be foolish.

Pacquiao has reason to believe that there is the possibility of tampering on Mayweather's side because he has worked with Tygart and USADA before. Not to mention hes not American. Do I think USADA will be biased towards Mayweather? Probably not. Just saying he has the right to ask for another accredited/international agency (that is not familiar to either f!ghter) to conduct the tests.

Again I'd be fine with WADA and the NSAC supervising USADA during the tests to limit the possibility of tampering on either side. However, we don't know either sides specific stance on this issue. All we know is that Ellerbe considers USADA as the gold standard. Will he insist on USADA during the negotiations? No one knows yet and we probably wont know until after May vs Ortiz Pac vs JMM. TBD.
But the event is happening is the USA which means USADA should overlook it. If it was in the Phillipines then the PASA can do it. But its not. Also its ridiculous to think that USADA would be biased toward Mayweather. What are they gonna do, test Pacquiao a thousand times? Its absolutely ludicrous and the longer the Pac camp drags this out, the worst they're gonna look. If this f!ght doesn't happen, its not Mays fault.
 6 years ago '04        #246
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 carltouss619 said:
I don't get this sentence it seems pointless. If another company is as competent as USADA whats the point of changing the organization?
neutrality. apparently mayweather is a commoner amongst the USADA as which Pacquiao is not.
 6 years ago '09        #247
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
SRL didn't wait on Hagler to be run down.
 6 years ago '06        #248
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 snoopdoggiz said:
But the event is happening is the USA which means USADA should overlook it. If it was in the Phillipines then the PASA can do it. But its not. Also its ridiculous to think that USADA would be biased toward Mayweather. What are they gonna do, test Pacquiao a thousand times? Its absolutely ludicrous and the longer the Pac camp drags this out, the worst they're gonna look. If this f!ght doesn't happen, its not Mays fault.
Sorry bro. But it is not necessary for USADA to conduct these tests. It is NOT a rule set in stone that all testing done in the US has to be done by USADA. Just as the WBO can bring in international judges to judge the f!ght, the can easily arrange for an neutral/international agency to conduct these tests. There are over 100 agencies that work with the World-Anti-Doping Agency. All they got to do is pick one and the f!ght of the century is made.


Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-20-2011 at 01:53 PM..
 07-20-2011, 01:46 PM         #249
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Or Pacroid could just shut the fu*k up and take the tests.
 6 years ago '06        #250
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 MACADEMICS said:
No organisation other than the USADA can conduct WADA testing on US soil if it is being overseen by WADA. No foreign country's anti-doping governing body is going to infringe on another members national sovereignity by conducting the testing. WADA themselves are not going to allow it as it is against their own rules and USADA are not going to give that up.
link?
 6 years ago '06        #251
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 snoopdoggiz said:
Or Pacroid could just shut the fu*k up and take the tests.
are you stupid?
 6 years ago '06        #252
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 snoopdoggiz said:
Or Pacroid could just shut the fu*k up and take the tests.
Yup, thats what you Floyd fans say when they have no counter-argument. Forget it dude i give up. Can't keep arguing with ya'll.
 6 years ago '11        #253
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,731 | Props total: 1549 1549
 07-20-2011, 05:44 PM         #254
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
are you stupid?
Good answer.
 6 years ago '06        #255
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 snoopdoggiz said:
Good answer.
thats a serious question. you said take the test. manny is willing to take test, dumbazz..
 6 years ago '04        #256
tariqosuave 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 4 4
Yeah basically they Manny needs to take the test or whatever floyd says cause that's the only way the f!ght will happen. Anyone that disagrees with that is pretty much disagreeing with the f!ght happening. all leverage aside... would you rather see Manny just not give in or would you rather see them f!ght?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy