WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #221
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30468 30468
For the record, none of you see me argue the match. I don't run into every single thread talking that "this dude is gonna smash that dude" bullsh*t. I don't say this dude doesn't want the f!ght because he knows that he can't beat that dude.

I do like the idea of real testing for high profile f!ghts though. I was ignorant to the whole testing thing previously because I a.ssumed all sports conducted the best testing available. I figured that professional athletes were held at least to the same standards as amateur athletes. I mean, if they could test Lance Armstrong everyday, and he only rides a bike.... obviously they are testing boxers with the same vigor, or so i thought.

So, in this thread, I argue in favor of effective testing. Like I said, I didn't know that boxing testing was a joke. I really don't give a fuk who wants the testing though, all i know is that I want it. So if it was pacman that wanted testing, and Mayweather didn't.... all my posts would be exactly the same.

...and just for the record,

catchweight title f!ghts are a disgrace.
 6 years ago '10        #222
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7675 7675
 Cardeezy17 said:
I really dont understand how you don't understand this: The testing is done wherever the f!ght takes place. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO USE AN INTERNATIONAL AGENCY TO TEST IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. WADA just said that the USADA is the best choice to do the testing, and they would adhere to the rules set out by WADA. You're really delusional dude.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #223
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
I read numerous amounts of Manny and Floyd threads before and the bias in these threads are amazing, but this one in particular has to be by far the most sensible and funniest one yet!

I like to say that Arum lost. He screwed up, its really that simple. I don't see how you can argue against that.

Also dehdeh lost.
 6 years ago '06        #224
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 dehdeh23 said:
WTF u mean son? USADA is fine as long as its supervised or administered by WADA and the NSAC. IF USADA is an issue when they start negotiations, and Team Pacquiao is not comfortable with USADA handling the test then there are NUMBEROUS other competent international agencies that can conduct the test under WADA and NSAC conditions. Thats all I've been saying the whole time! ITS FLOYD'S MOVE. IF Team Mayweather continues to stall and say USADA or bust AND this f!ght is NOT made, then we all know who's ducking.
i know. thats what these dudes dont seem to understand. manny camp will agree to the demand for random p!ss and blood test but just not with USADA. All floyd has to do is pick another agency, then the f!ght is on. Why is it such a hard concept for these dude to grasp? is it because they drunk off floyd's semen?
 6 years ago '06        #225
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:

[pic - click to view]

all they have to do is use for the European drug testing agency and the f!ght is on. why is it so hard for yall to understand? do USADA got that futuristic 50 years advance drug testing technology that no other major country on the globe can compare with or some sh*t? this is just ridiculous.

floyd can pick any of these agencies unda WADA:

1. UNESCO
2. Swiss anti-doping agency
3. CANADIAN ANTI-DOPING PROGRAM
4. ASADA

matter of fact, here's the full list:

Country
NADO

Albania

Ministry of Tourism, Culture, Youth and Sports

Andorra

Commission d’État antidopage d’Andorre

Argentina

Comision Nacional Antidoping Republica Argentina

Armenia

Anti-Doping Department of Republican Sport Medicine and Anti-doping Service Centre

Australia

Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA)

Austria

Nationale Anti-Doping Agentur Austria (NADA)

Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan Anti-doping Organization (AZADA)

Bahamas

Bahamas National Anti-Doping Committee

Barbados

National Anti-Doping Commission of Barbados

Belarus

Ministry of Sports and Tourism

Belgium (Brussels)

Commission communautaire commune de Bruxelles-Capitale (FRA)
Joint Communities Commission (ENG)

Belgium (Flanders)

NADO Flanders

Belgium (French Community)

French Community of Belgium NADO

Belgium (German Community)

Ministerium der Deutschsprachigen Gemeinschaft Belgiens

Belize

National Anti-Doping Organization of Belize

Benin

Organisation béninoise antidopage

Bermuda

Bermuda Sport Anti Doping Authority

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Agency for Antidoping Control of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Brazil

Brazilian Agency of Antidoping (ABA)

Brunei Darussalam

Brunei Darussalam Anti-Doping Committee

Bulgaria

Anti-Doping Centre

Burkina Faso

Comité national de lutte contre le dopage ONAD-CNLD

Burundi

ONAD du Burundi

Cameroun

Organisation Camerounaise de Lutte contre le Dopage en Sport (OCALUDS)

Canada

Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES)

Chad

Commission nationale de lutte contre le dopage dans le sport (CNLDS)

Chile

Comision Nacional de Control de Dopaje

China

China Anti-Doping Agency (CHINADA)

Chinese Taipei

Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee

Colombia

COLDEPORTES

Comoros

ONAD (Comores)

Congo

Comité National de lutte contre le dopage

Congo, Dem. Rep.

Comité national antidopage congolais

Cook Islands

Medical and Anti-Doping Committee

Costa Rica

Comisión Nacional Antidopaje en el Deporte

Croatia

Croatian Institute for Toxicology and Antidoping

Cyprus

Cyprus Anti-Doping Authority

Czech Republic

Anti-Doping Committee of the Czech Republic

Denmark

Anti Doping Denmark (ADD)

Ecuador

Comisión Nacional de Control Antidopaje del Ecuador (CONADE)

Egypt

Egyptian NADO

El Salvador

Instituto Nacional de los Deportes

Eritrea

Eritrean National Anti-Doping Organization (ENADO)

Estonia

Estonian Anti-Doping Agency

Fiji Islands

Drug Free Sport Fiji (DFSF)

Finland

Finnish Antidoping Agency (FINADA)

France

Agence française de lutte contre le dopage

Gabon

Comité National de Lutte et de Prévention du Dopage Gabonais

Georgia

Georgian Anti-Doping Agency

Germany

Nationale Anti Doping Agentur (NADA)

Greece

Hellenic National Council for Combating Doping (ESKAN)

Grenada

Grenada Anti-Doping Organization

Guatemala

Agencia Nacional Antidoping Agency

Guinea

National f!ght against Doping Committee

Hong Kong

Hong Kong Anti-Doping Committee

Hungary

Hungarian Anti-Doping Group (HUNADO)

Iceland

NOC of Iceland

India

India National Anti-Doping Agency

Indonesia

Lembaga Anti-Doping Indonesia

Iran

Iran NADO

Ireland

Irish Sports Council (ISC)

Israel

Anti-Doping Committee of Israel

Italy

Italian Anti-Doping Department (CONI-NADO)

Ivory Coast

Comité National Lutte Antidopage (CNALD)

Jamaica

Jamaica Anti-Doping Commission (JADCO)

Japan

Japan Anti-Doping Agency

Jordan

Jordan Anti-Doping Organization

Kenya

Kenya Anti-Doping Agency

Korea

Korea Anti-Doping Agency

Latvia

Anti-Doping Committee of Ministry of Health, Republic of Latvia

Lithuania

Anti-Doping Agency of Lithuania

Luxembourg

Agence luxembourgeoise antidopage (ALAD)
Lybia

National anti-doping Committee

Macedonia

National Anti-Doping Commission

Malawi

Malawi Anti-Doping Organization

Malaysia

Anti-Doping Agency of Malaysia (ADAMAS)

Maldives

Maldives National Anti-Doping a.ssociation (MANADA)

Mali

Commission Nationale de Lutte contre le Dopage

Malta

Malta Sport Council (KMS)

Mauritius

Anti-Doping Unit, Ministry of Youth and Sports, Mauritius

Mexico

Comité Nacional Antidopaje de México

Monaco

Comité Monégasque Antidopage

Mongolia

Mongolian National Anti Doping Organization
Morrocco

National Commission for the Prevention and f!ght Against Doping (CNPLD)

Netherlands, The

Anti-Doping Authority Netherlands

New Zealand

Drug Free Sport NZ

Nicaragua

Instituto Nicaragüense de Deportes (I.N.D.)

Niger

Organisation nationale antidopage (ONAD) Niger

Norway

Anti-Doping Norway

Oman

Oman Anti Doping Committee

Pakistan

Anti-Doping Organization of Pakistan (ADOP)

Palau

Palau Anti-Doping Organization

Panama

Instituto Panameño de Deportes

Papua New Guinea

Papua New Guinea Sports Anti-Doping Organization

Peru

Comisión Nacional Antidopaje del Peru

Philippines

Philippines Sports Commission

Poland

Polish Commission Against Doping in Sport

Portugal

Autoridade Antidopagen de Portugal (ADoP)

Puerto Rico

Anti-Doping Commission of Puerto Rico

Qatar

Qatar National Anti-Doping Commission

Romania

National Anti-Doping Agency of Romania

Russia

National Anti-Doping Organization “RUSADA”

Samoa

Samoa Anti-Doping Agency

San Marino

Comitato Permanente Antidoping

Saudi Arabia

Saudi Anti-Doping Committee

Senegal

Commission Nationale Antidopage

Serbia

Antidoping Agency of Serbia (ADAS)

Seychelles

Seychelles Anti-Doping Commission (SADC)

Singapore

Anti-Doping Singapore

Slovakia

Slovak Anti-Doping Agency (SADA)

Slovenia

National Antidoping Commission

South Africa

South African Institute for Drug Free Sport (SAIDS)

Spain

Agencia Estatal Antidopaje
Spain Comisión de Control y Seguimiento para la Salud y el Dopaje

Sri Lanka

National Anti-Doping Organisation - Sri Lanka

Sudan

Sudanese Anti-Doping Agency
Suriname Suriname Anti-Doping Autoriteit (SADA)

Sweden

Swedish Sports Confederation

Switzerland

Antidoping Switzerland

Tunisia

Agence nationale antidopage

Turkey

Turkish Anti-Doping Commission

Ukraine

National Anti-Doping Organization of Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates Anti-Doping Committee

United Kingdom
UK Anti-Doping

United States of America

US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA)

Uruguay

Dirección Nacional de Deporte – Ministerio de Turísmo y Deporte

Vanuatu

Drug Free Sport Vanuatu

Venezuela

Comisión antidopaje de la República Bolivariana de Venezuela

there's over 100 agencies ( besides the obvious usada and phillipine anti-doping agency) that can perform the test under the watch of WADA, why is it soooooo hard for yall to understand?

Last edited by canal_boys; 07-18-2011 at 03:28 AM..
 07-18-2011, 03:19 AM         #226
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Sugar Ray waited until Hagler was run down???

now i've heard it all.
How long have you been watching boxing, srl didnt f!ght hagler for years until after hag fought hearns and the rest of the bunch than srl came out of 2 year retirement much like may... And fought hagler but made sure the gloves were diff bigger ring and at 12 rounds ... So get a clue!!!

Srl went on to win the f!ght which was a draw at best when asked for a rematch srl declined and hagler retired

So before you post have some knowledge of the game
 6 years ago '08        #227
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 dre03 said:

Ok how many athletes have tested positive before their events??? Majority of the olympians that are ousted because of drugs were either after they competed and many after the games were completely over years later since Olympic standards requires blood to be kept for 8 years...

And Manny said after the Morales f!ght in the post f!ght interview that the glove size was a factor and the blood given before the f!ght made him feel weak... He said it even later on a separate one on one interview in 2005 before the second Morales f!ght where he explained how he felt after giving blood so close to the f!ght... He said he felt weak and his punches had no power... Do u think it is a coincidence the following two f!ghts with Morales ended with KO's??? So your story about he never brought up Morales until Floyd brought it up is highly misinformed... Where do u think Floyd got the ideas to request different glove size and request blood testing? Do u really think it was a coincidence he asked specifically for the two things that Manny said severely affected him 6 years earlier?

U cant be that fu*king gullible...
The fact that u bought up gloves when for years everyone has known that floyds wears certain types of gloves to protect his hands shows how full of sh*t you are. No body ever knew sh*t about Pacman c rying about giving less than a teaspoon of blood til now. Mind u he bleeds more than that during a f!ght. Case closed use ur brain and let manny's nuts breathe for a minute.

And it dont matter when those athletes got caught doping, the took the tests without bi*ching.
 6 years ago '06        #228
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Willye said:
How long have you been watching boxing, srl didnt f!ght hagler for years until after hag fought hearns and the rest of the bunch than srl came out of 2 year retirement much like may... And fought hagler but made sure the gloves were diff bigger ring and at 12 rounds ... So get a clue!!!

Srl went on to win the f!ght which was a draw at best when asked for a rematch srl declined and hagler retired

So before you post have some knowledge of the game
LOL. Careful dont fu*k with STOGZ he has no life and no job and will go through your profile and read all your posts, write a novel and start using your posts/words out of context. The biggest fu*kn troll on BX.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-18-2011 at 10:54 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #229
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
 DVJ78 said:
It's all good because I'm going to keep bumping this thread until they have to respond or until new news comes out.

They are the most creative stans in the world when it comes to excuses.

Just wait.....
Pac more in denial than Barry bonds. And we all know he ain't did it
 6 years ago '07        #230
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 dehdeh23 said:
LOL. Careful dont fu*k with STOGZ he has no life and no job and will go through your profile and read all your posts, write a novel and start using your posts/words out of context. The biggest fu*kn troll on BX.
you mad because he showed how much of a brainless puppet you were? Maybe if you weren't d!ck riding so much you wouldn't have got caught slipping.
 6 years ago '08        #231
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
 dehdeh23 said:
you got sonned. Leave it at that. acting like your words were taken out of context. Stogz just exposed your stupidity. Although everyone that has been reading the Pac vs mayweather threads already knew you were an idiot

07-19-2011, 02:49 PM         #232
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd fan since before he broke mainstream/national level.

Good post, good read, the people who are one sided wont respond. My overall opinion is:

Im tired of all the back and forth and just want to see a f!ght first and foremost...but this article makes Arum look like such a fool......someone of his stature and tenure in this business shouldntve made this mistake...thats what all you Pacman fans are missing; he just SHOULDNTVE made this mistake...Its a major mistake and one that he is more than likely scrambling to get his publicity team to fix ASAP.

I Seen a guy mention the legacy of Floyd being questionable....How? Hes an undefeated champion who has one of the most advanced defensive styles the sport has ever seen to where....Hes never really been hurt and/or hit....Hes defeated champions and supposed "unbeatable" enemies/odds and even retired a few that were supposed greats....Pacquaio fans are making this a "hurdle" in Floyds legacy but really....hes already proven what he is....His f!ght against Arturo Gatti is going to be used to teach feints, dodging, blocking, and defensive mechanics simply because that was the most blatant example of a boxing clinic ever put on.

No diss to Pacman tho...hes a good f!ghter and hes making great waves and im glad hes getting mainstream success....

And also another thing about all this test bullsh*t...IMO This is just another move to make this one of the great boxing fueds so they can bring revenue in to a dying sport....Were close to the boiling point to where if this f!ght DOESNT happen then boxing will lose its mainstream appeal....Its going to happen at a point where it gets the tagline "The f!ght that saved boxing forever" or some sh*t.....thats what their banking on.

Cause believe when this f!ght happens any and every record ever held by a pay per view/entertainment event will be shattered. d
 6 years ago '11        #233
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1548 1548
 PEK said:
The fact that u bought up gloves when for years everyone has known that floyds wears certain types of gloves to protect his hands shows how full of sh*t you are. No body ever knew sh*t about Pacman c rying about giving less than a teaspoon of blood til now. Mind u he bleeds more than that during a f!ght. Case closed use ur brain and let manny's nuts breathe for a minute.

And it dont matter when those athletes got caught doping, the took the tests without bi*ching.
Floyd used to wear Winning which is a glove designed to protect a f!ghters hand. Cushioning is in the front knuckle area. He now wears Grant, likely to use their orthopedic range.

dre03 said:
First contradiction - When it comes to knowing that Pacquiao doesnt like giving blood before a f!ght and knowing about Pac struggling with bigger gloves... You take the stance that Mayweather can only know that information if he dug through tapes and sh*t and spent alot of time researching it... as if Mayweather only gets his information himself... He isnt provided information from multiple sources i guess along with his own knowledge... But then you turn around and say his dad gave him the notion that Pac was using... Which would indicate that at the least Mayweather father gives Mayweather information that Pac uses right... So its more illogical to think that Mayweather only knowledge of boxing comes from himself as you seem to be trying to portray here miserably

Second contradiction - You say maybe Mayweather got the idea that Pac is using because he has moved up in weight and maintained his power and speed... How would Floyd even know that since according to you it is illogical to think that Floyd went back and dug up tapes and media crap on Pac? He would have to listen to the media, his camp, or witness with his own eyes Pac moving up in weight and still maintaining speed and power... I guess logically its ok for him to know that without looking at Pac tapes and seeing media reports... So please enlighten me how he would have gotten that information logically?

Barely a footnote? It is a 100% fact they asked for ten oz gloves at 154... Y What evidence do you have that says they werent serious about that demand? I would think anything that is debated in a contract is serious... Logically it doesnt make sense to ask for something you dont want...Unless u want to bring back up the point u claimed was illogical which was Floyd being a mastermind outside the ring... The only reason u are trying to brush this fact to the side because you know it provides evidence that coincides with Floyd's camp using the two things from Pac's last lost that Pac made public he struggled with... U cant brush that to the side just cuz it doesnt support your claim... sorry bruh sh*t dont work like that
Pacquaio never had an issue with the size of the gloves, it was with the brand. Winning's were the brand of gloves used by both f!ghters which are constructed differently to Cleto Reyes which is what Manny likes to f!ght in and designed to protect the f!ghters hands and have more padding focusing on the front, which means less power.

Minimum-weight to 135 wear 8oz gloves. f!ghts at 154 upwards are required to wear 10oz gloves. However in Nevada, if both parties agree, f!ghters from 135 - 147 have the option to f!ght in 8oz gloves only if agreed by both parties. If one wants and the other doesn't, then its 10oz gloves.
 07-19-2011, 06:19 PM         #234
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bye the time may is done playing his games i believe the will f!ght within the next year 2 max
May will be asking them to measure pac's d!ck because he only wants to f!ght certain size lol reminds me so much of srl and all the demands he use to have before f!ghts... I really dont no how as a boxing fan you can be on momey may's side if he wasnt such abi*ch this f!ght would of happened years ago... Would of been nice to see money may f!ght the cotto's the rito's the paul williams but he is a bi*ch... Now hopefully he will f!ght pac...
 6 years ago '06        #235
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 returnofthemack said:
you got sonned. Leave it at that. acting like your words were taken out of context. Stogz just exposed your stupidity. Although everyone that has been reading the Pac vs mayweather threads already knew you were an idiot

No wonder you blindly follow Mayweather without thinking independently and critically. Do you understand what out of context means? He said that I was anti-USADA and that I said USADA was a biased/shady organization. I NEVER SAID THAT!. I said Pacquiao has the right to ask an organization to either oversee the testing i.e. WADA overlooking USADA or WADA hiring an international agency (since Pacquiao is non-American) that is as competent as USADA. If for some reason this f!ght is not made because Team Mayweather INSISTS that it has to be USADA or no f!ght, then... fill in the blank.

There are numerous other competent agencies around the globe that can administer these tests not just USADA. Why is that concept so hard to grasp????

Why do Mayweather fans feel that it can only be done by USADA? I dont get it.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-20-2011 at 12:10 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #236
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 dehdeh23 said:
No wonder you blindly follow Mayweather without thinking independently and critically. Do you understand what out of context means? He said that I was anti-USADA and that I said USADA was a biased/shady organization. I NEVER SAID THAT!. I said Pacquiao has the right to ask an organization to either oversee the testing i.e. WADA overlooking USADA or WADA hiring an international agency (since Pacquiao is non-American) that is as competent as USADA. If for some reason this f!ght is not made because Team Mayweather INSISTS that it has to be USADA or no f!ght, then... fill in the blank.

There are numerous other competent agencies around the globe that can administer these tests not just USADA. Why is that concept so hard to grasp????

I don't get this sentence it seems pointless. If another company is as competent as USADA whats the point of changing the organization?
 6 years ago '06        #237
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
I don't get this sentence it seems pointless. If another company is as competent as USADA whats the point of changing the organization?
because manny's camp thinks some usada employee knows mayweather personally.
 6 years ago '08        #238
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 1340 1340
 dehdeh23 said:

Before you ask again for the 100th time, why did you change your stance on the USADA in the first place? Do you really think it is reasonable to call upon a foreign/int'l org when the USADA follows the same practices and standards as any other org?
 6 years ago '11        #239
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1548 1548
No organisation other than the USADA can conduct WADA testing on US soil if it is being overseen by WADA. No foreign country's anti-doping governing body is going to infringe on another members national sovereignity by conducting the testing. WADA themselves are not going to allow it as it is against their own rules and USADA are not going to give that up.
 6 years ago '06        #240
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 MACADEMICS said:
No organisation other than the USADA can conduct WADA testing on US soil if it is being overseen by WADA. No foreign country's anti-doping governing body is going to infringe on another members national sovereignity by conducting the testing. WADA themselves are not going to allow it as it is against their own rules and USADA are not going to give that up.
National sovereignty?? This isn't politics. This is a sport. iThis is boxing. They don't have to go through the white house/Obama to ask for another agency. This is $100 million dollar f!ght - they can afford to bring in a international organization/other company that is as competent as USADA to conduct the testing if Team Pacquiao isn't comfortable with USADA.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-20-2011 at 07:08 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy