WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 60
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4480 4480
this guy Dehdeh23 is outrageous. I dont even know why you guys arre still debating with him. He has shown that all he wants to do is troll and rant. But this ether is entertaining I must say

 6 years ago '09        #202
Cardeezy17 
space
avatar space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 dehdeh23 said:
HOW? You guys are now stanning stogz. USADA is fine as long as its supervised or administered by WADA and the NSAC. If USADA is an issue when they start negotiations, then there are NUMBEROUS other competent international agencies that can conduct the test under WADA and NSAC conditions. WHAT??

If Mayweather makes an excuse to NOT take this condition on Drug Testing then... hes ducking. Pacquiao agreed to more then enough to make this f!ght happen.
I really dont understand how you don't understand this: The testing is done wherever the f!ght takes place. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO USE AN INTERNATIONAL AGENCY TO TEST IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. WADA just said that the USADA is the best choice to do the testing, and they would adhere to the rules set out by WADA. You're really delusional dude.
 6 years ago '04        #203
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 PEK said:
I meant athlete not just boxers, and u knew that. I see u just like Arum trying to deflect sh*t. Manny has changed his stance several times with the cut off dates so u can stop that lie, Floyd aint changed sh*t. And Manny never said sh*t about the Morales f!ght until Floyd bought testing so u can stop with that lie.


Ok how many athletes have tested positive before their events??? Majority of the olympians that are ousted because of drugs were either after they competed and many after the games were completely over years later since Olympic standards requires blood to be kept for 8 years...

And Manny said after the Morales f!ght in the post f!ght interview that the glove size was a factor and the blood given before the f!ght made him feel weak... He said it even later on a separate one on one interview in 2005 before the second Morales f!ght where he explained how he felt after giving blood so close to the f!ght... He said he felt weak and his punches had no power... Do u think it is a coincidence the following two f!ghts with Morales ended with KO's??? So your story about he never brought up Morales until Floyd brought it up is highly misinformed... Where do u think Floyd got the ideas to request different glove size and request blood testing? Do u really think it was a coincidence he asked specifically for the two things that Manny said severely affected him 6 years earlier?

U cant be that fu*king gullible...
 6 years ago '11        #204
The Mastermind 
space
avatar space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
Manny won't ever test or f!ght a guy coming off a legitimate win, they fed JMM a diver last night just so it would appear that Manny is facing a live opponent. Yet there pulling him up to 147 and still not taking the test.
 6 years ago '06        #205
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 dehdeh23 said:
Hey Stogz you broke, unemployed, loser! You fu*ken wrote a novel and you still made no point and couldn't prove that USADA is the one and only option.

1. You proved my point - you acknowledge that there is more then one agency in the world that can conduct tests.

2. ESPN>f!ghtHYPE - Any one that can read can see that f!ghtHYPE is biased and favors Mayweather in all of their articles. Get your news from a neutral site. f!ghtHYPE IS TO MAYWEATHER STANS AS FOX NEWS IS TO RACIST CONSERVATIVES.

3. Read the ACTUAL ESPN ARTICLE. Arum never said "WADA will conduct the tests." Your quoting the f!ghthype interview and the f!ghthype interviewer was the only one to say that Arum specifically asked for WADA to conduct the tests. Very misleading. READ THE ESPN ARTICLE.

4. This is $100 million dollar f!ght. You don't think that they can bring in an international, neutral organization to conduct tests? USADA is the only one? GTFO.

5. Lets switch roles. If Pacquiao was pushing random tests done by Philippine Anti Doping Agency and Mayweather said I will do the tests only done by an international agency and Pacquiao said no only the Philippine Anti Doping Agency can do the tests. How does that sound? Little fishy dont you think?

RESPOND TO ME WITH RELEVANT POINTS NOT JUST YOU SPEWING INSULTS CUZ IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY STRONGER.
get em..
 07-17-2011, 09:44 PM         #206
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have said it over and over... I believe they will eventually f!ght may knew full well he couldnt be manny a few years ago so he started the games... Now after manny has destroyed everyone in many different classes and is worn down a bit may will f!ght him reminds me how when sugar ray waited till hagler was run down... It is pretty simple they will f!ght within the next year or 2
 6 years ago '07        #207
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
 dre03 said:


Ok how many athletes have tested positive before their events??? Majority of the olympians that are ousted because of drugs were either after they competed and many after the games were completely over years later since Olympic standards requires blood to be kept for 8 years...

And Manny said after the Morales f!ght in the post f!ght interview that the glove size was a factor and the blood given before the f!ght made him feel weak... He said it even later on a separate one on one interview in 2005 before the second Morales f!ght where he explained how he felt after giving blood so close to the f!ght... He said he felt weak and his punches had no power... Do u think it is a coincidence the following two f!ghts with Morales ended with KO's??? So your story about he never brought up Morales until Floyd brought it up is highly misinformed... Where do u think Floyd got the ideas to request different glove size and request blood testing? Do u really think it was a coincidence he asked specifically for the two things that Manny said severely affected him 6 years earlier?

U cant be that fu*king gullible...
See, that is what i was teling you. That is all incinuation. What makes you believe so adamantly that Floyd was researching what manny was saying in 2005? Floyd goes out and says he doesn't even watch tape of guys he's about to f!ght but.... he researches past post f!ght interviews and press media?

Where did he get the idea ask for real testing? Hmmm...... let's try something more logical.

1) His daddy who wasn't even in the Floyd Jr's camp has been accusing manny of using drugs even before Floyd came out of retirement. Maybe Jr got the idea from his dad.

2) Maybe the fact that dude came from the low weight to the higher weights and only gained speed, and power, and increased ability to take more powerful punches, and stamina, and endurance... while everyone else who tries the same thing gets slower, and weaker, etc.


Just seems to make way more sense then... Floyd was eavesdropping on Manny for the past half decade. Hanging on his every word, every interview, every transcript.... C'mon now. Let's be logical.

Obviously Floyd's camp really wasn't trying to have the f!ght at 154. That's obvious. That was barely even a footnote.
 6 years ago '06        #208
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 rawchester said:
this guy Dehdeh23 is outrageous. I dont even know why you guys arre still debating with him. He has shown that all he wants to do is troll and rant. But this ether is entertaining I must say

WTF u mean son? USADA is fine as long as its supervised or administered by WADA and the NSAC. IF USADA is an issue when they start negotiations, and Team Pacquiao is not comfortable with USADA handling the test then there are NUMBEROUS other competent international agencies that can conduct the test under WADA and NSAC conditions. Thats all I've been saying the whole time! ITS FLOYD'S MOVE. IF Team Mayweather continues to stall and say USADA or bust AND this f!ght is NOT made, then we all know who's ducking.


Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-17-2011 at 10:05 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #209
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
 Willye said:
I have said it over and over... I believe they will eventually f!ght may knew full well he couldnt be manny a few years ago so he started the games... Now after manny has destroyed everyone in many different classes and is worn down a bit may will f!ght him reminds me how when sugar ray waited till hagler was run down... It is pretty simple they will f!ght within the next year or 2

Sugar Ray waited until Hagler was run down???




now i've heard it all.
 6 years ago '04        #210
Dosia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 dehdeh23 said:
WTF u mean son? USADA is fine as long as its supervised or administered by WADA and the NSAC. IF USADA is an issue when they start negotiations, and Team Pacquiao is not comfortable with USADA handling the test then there are NUMBEROUS other competent international agencies that can conduct the test under WADA and NSAC conditions. Thats all I've been saying the whole time! ITS FLOYD'S MOVE. IF Team Mayweather continues to stall and say USADA or bust AND this this f!ght is NOT made, then we all know who's ducking.
How is that Floyd ducking when it is Pac avoiding the USADA? That is Pac DUCKING the USADA, not Floyd. The f!ght will be on American soil and the USADA is well respected, so why the hell would they want to use an international agency? If Pac agrees to the damn drug tests the way Floyd wants it and then Floyd pulls some chicken sh*t and changes more stipulations then yes, he is ducking. Currently that isn't the case.
 6 years ago '06        #211
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 dre03 said:


Ok how many athletes have tested positive before their events??? Majority of the olympians that are ousted because of drugs were either after they competed and many after the games were completely over years later since Olympic standards requires blood to be kept for 8 years...

And Manny said after the Morales f!ght in the post f!ght interview that the glove size was a factor and the blood given before the f!ght made him feel weak... He said it even later on a separate one on one interview in 2005 before the second Morales f!ght where he explained how he felt after giving blood so close to the f!ght... He said he felt weak and his punches had no power... Do u think it is a coincidence the following two f!ghts with Morales ended with KO's??? So your story about he never brought up Morales until Floyd brought it up is highly misinformed... Where do u think Floyd got the ideas to request different glove size and request blood testing? Do u really think it was a coincidence he asked specifically for the two things that Manny said severely affected him 6 years earlier?

U cant be that fu*king gullible...
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #212
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Dosia said:
How is that Floyd ducking when it is Pac avoiding the USADA? That is Pac DUCKING the USADA, not Floyd. The f!ght will be on American soil and the USADA is well respected, so why the hell would they want to use an international agency? If Pac agrees to the damn drug tests the way Floyd wants it and then Floyd pulls some chicken sh*t and changes more stipulations then yes, he is ducking. Currently that isn't the case.
1. No one really knows Team Pacquiao stance, whether they are ok with WADA and NSAC supervising USADA or not. I have no problem with the World Anti-Doping Agency and the Nevada State Athletic Commission supervising USADA testing.

2. Lets say hypothetically that they are not comfortable with USADA because as we all know Mayweather has already a working relationship with USADA (Mayweather basically put them on the map) and he is not from the US. He has every right to ask for an agency that is neutral/international to conduct the test.

3. It is not mandatory that they use a US based testing agency. Just as the WBO can bring in neutral international judges to judge the f!ght, they can easily bring in an International testing agency to conduct these test and submit them to WADA.

4. Again, if we switch roles, and Mayweather said I will agree to test only done by an international agency and Pacquiao says, no only the Phillippine Anti-Doping Agency can conduct the test or no f!ght, you would see Pacquiao in the wrong.

5. No one is sure of what Pacquiao and Mayweather's stance on the specifics of the testing. If Mayweather has a problem with WADA supervising an agency that is as competent and respected as USADA, but not USADA, then I fully blame Mayweather for not making this f!ght happen.

IM DONE.


Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-17-2011 at 10:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #213
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
Just for the record...

Testing results don't come back 5 mintues after the sample is taken, it's not a pregnancy test. These guys don't pee on a stick; red = juicer, blue = clean.

It takes sometime to test blood. You ever had a doctor take a sample from you, and send your blood to a lab? How long did it take to get the results? That's without you taking masking agents and with the lab generally knowing what they are looking for.

If Floyd and manny were to f!ght, and one of them was on something. It's not likely that the drugs would even be found (according to freddie roach). Next, if it was found, it's 50/50 that they won't know until after the f!ght. Simply because results don't come back immediately. Then if they do come back positive, you gotta test the B sample. Then you gotta wait for that result too.

... but just because the majority of people don't get caught before their event, does that mean all testing should just be done away with?
 6 years ago '04        #214
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 stogz said:
See, that is what i was teling you. That is all incinuation. What makes you believe so adamantly that Floyd was researching what manny was saying in 2005? Floyd goes out and says he doesn't even watch tape of guys he's about to f!ght but.... he researches past post f!ght interviews and press media?
Cuz one Floyd is not outside of the boxing loop like you... He is a student of the game and knows the f!ghters in his sport... Watching tape of a f!ght and knowing what is going on in your sport is two different things... At your job you arent invited to every meeting but i guarantee you still manage to know things being discussed at your job that do and do not pertain to you... It wouldnt be hard for a great f!ghter who knows alot about his sport to remember something he already knew... And Mayweather was spotted at one of the Pacquiao and Morales f!ghts... Not to mention he is a regular at many of the f!ghts... Why would he go back and watch tape of sh*t he has been to... Be smart... Also, if you think Mayweather camp doesnt watch tape of his f!ghters your also naive as fu*k...

So u can drop the having to work hard and dig through media crap unless u either believe Mayweather knows little to nothing about his sport... Or everyone in his camp does nothing at all... Remember Mayweather is the same guy who knew how, when and where and why Pacquiao was knocked out over 15 years ago... Yet its illogical to think he would know about a post f!ght interview of a f!ght he was prbably at less than 6 years ago of an opponent;s last loss he is preparing to f!ght... Come on bro

 stogz said:
Where did he get the idea ask for real testing? Hmmm...... let's try something more logical.

1) His daddy who wasn't even in the Floyd Jr's camp has been accusing manny of using drugs even before Floyd came out of retirement. Maybe Jr got the idea from his dad.

2) Maybe the fact that dude came from the low weight to the higher weights and only gained speed, and power, and increased ability to take more powerful punches, and stamina, and endurance... while everyone else who tries the same thing gets slower, and weaker, etc.


Just seems to make way more sense then... Floyd was eavesdropping on Manny for the past half decade. Hanging on his every word, every interview, every transcript.... C'mon now. Let's be logical.
Really... You just contradicted yourself twice in one post...

First contradiction - When it comes to knowing that Pacquiao doesnt like giving blood before a f!ght and knowing about Pac struggling with bigger gloves... You take the stance that Mayweather can only know that information if he dug through tapes and sh*t and spent alot of time researching it... as if Mayweather only gets his information himself... He isnt provided information from multiple sources i guess along with his own knowledge... But then you turn around and say his dad gave him the notion that Pac was using... Which would indicate that at the least Mayweather father gives Mayweather information that Pac uses right... So its more illogical to think that Mayweather only knowledge of boxing comes from himself as you seem to be trying to portray here miserably

Second contradiction - You say maybe Mayweather got the idea that Pac is using because he has moved up in weight and maintained his power and speed... How would Floyd even know that since according to you it is illogical to think that Floyd went back and dug up tapes and media crap on Pac? He would have to listen to the media, his camp, or witness with his own eyes Pac moving up in weight and still maintaining speed and power... I guess logically its ok for him to know that without looking at Pac tapes and seeing media reports... So please enlighten me how he would have gotten that information logically?

 stogz said:
Obviously Floyd's camp really wasn't trying to have the f!ght at 154. That's obvious. That was barely even a footnote.
Barely a footnote? It is a 100% fact they asked for ten oz gloves at 154... Y What evidence do you have that says they werent serious about that demand? I would think anything that is debated in a contract is serious... Logically it doesnt make sense to ask for something you dont want...Unless u want to bring back up the point u claimed was illogical which was Floyd being a mastermind outside the ring... The only reason u are trying to brush this fact to the side because you know it provides evidence that coincides with Floyd's camp using the two things from Pac's last lost that Pac made public he struggled with... U cant brush that to the side just cuz it doesnt support your claim... sorry bruh sh*t dont work like that


Last edited by dre03; 07-17-2011 at 10:44 PM..
 07-17-2011, 11:01 PM         #215
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac still finding reasons to duck and dodge this f!ght?

what else is new

 6 years ago '07        #216
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
To be honest, why should any one argue with Pac fans. We don't have to because Pac and his camp make it too easy. Which side has changed their stance numerous times? which side has contradicted themselves numerous? Which side clearly has the media on their side? Now which side has stood firm since day one on what they wanted? Which side is clearly the black sheep of boxing and doesn't have the media on their side?
 6 years ago '04        #217
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 carltouss619 said:
To be honest, why should any one argue with Pac fans. We don't have to because Pac and his camp make it too easy. Which side has changed their stance numerous times? which side has contradicted themselves numerous? Which side clearly has the media on their side? Now which side has stood firm since day one on what they wanted? Which side is clearly the black sheep of boxing and doesn't have the media on their side?
Hmmm...

Ironically i do not see which side started this whole nonsense?

I wonder why...

Oh thats right because who started this crap doesn't matter... I remember now... My bad...

All the f!ght fans wanted to see was a f!ght between the two best in boxing currently... When the f!ght was upon us one f!ghter throws out some ridiculous request that has not been requested before and the rest is history...
 6 years ago '07        #218
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 dre03 said:
Hmmm...

Ironically i do not see which side started this whole nonsense?

I wonder why...

Oh thats right because who started this crap doesn't matter... I remember now... My bad...

All the f!ght fans wanted to see was a f!ght between the two best in boxing currently... When the f!ght was upon us one f!ghter throws out some ridiculous request that has not been requested before and the rest is history...
Man is asked for random drug testing, he declines and no red flags rise up? I really don't see the big deal? and dont give me that the reason why he lost to morales because he didnt mention that after that f!ght interview, he had a bunch of excuses from his socks/ his shoes to his gloves...... dude is a media created fake champion catch-weight, drain my opponents 8x belt holder boxer, with an * forever next to his name
 6 years ago '09        #219
Cardeezy17 
space
avatar space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 dre03 said:
Hmmm...

Ironically i do not see which side started this whole nonsense?

I wonder why...

Oh thats right because who started this crap doesn't matter... I remember now... My bad...

All the f!ght fans wanted to see was a f!ght between the two best in boxing currently... When the f!ght was upon us one f!ghter throws out some ridiculous request that has not been requested before and the rest is history...
Didn't Tyson have Holyfield take a test? And the $10 million penalty per pound over was a ridiculous request and Floyd agreed, testing is a fine request.
 6 years ago '07        #220
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
 dre03 said:
Cuz one Floyd is not outside of the boxing loop like you... He is a student of the game and knows the f!ghters in his sport... Watching tape of a f!ght and knowing what is going on in your sport is two different things... At your job you arent invited to every meeting but i guarantee you still manage to know things being discussed at your job that do and do not pertain to you... It wouldnt be hard for a great f!ghter who knows alot about his sport to remember something he already knew... And Mayweather was spotted at one of the Pacquiao and Morales f!ghts... Not to mention he is a regular at many of the f!ghts... Why would he go back and watch tape of sh*t he has been to... Be smart... Also, if you think Mayweather camp doesnt watch tape of his f!ghters your also naive as fu*k...

^^^ i have no clue what the relevance of this entire paragraph is. You are creating all this nonsense for no apparent reason. He was paying attentionto pacman in 2005 because he knew in 2009 that pacman and him were going to try an f!ght? What you are implying is rediculous.

So u can drop the having to work hard and dig through media crap unless u either believe Mayweather knows little to nothing about his sport... Or everyone in his camp does nothing at all... Remember Mayweather is the same guy who knew how, when and where and why Pacquiao was knocked out over 15 years ago... Yet its illogical to think he would know about a post f!ght interview of a f!ght he was prbably at less than 6 years ago of an opponent;s last loss he is preparing to f!ght... Come on bro

Question: Why would Floyd want testing?

My Answer: Cause Manny moved up several weight classes in a short period of time and somehow became bigger, stronger, and faster than the dudes there.

Your Answer: Because Manny said something after a f!ght over a half decade
ago.



Really... You just contradicted yourself twice in one post...

First contradiction - When it comes to knowing that Pacquiao doesnt like giving blood before a f!ght and knowing about Pac struggling with bigger gloves... You take the stance that Mayweather can only know that information if he dug through tapes and sh*t and spent alot of time researching it... as if Mayweather only gets his information himself... He isnt provided information from multiple sources i guess along with his own knowledge... But then you turn around and say his dad gave him the notion that Pac was using... Which would indicate that at the least Mayweather father gives Mayweather information that Pac uses right... So its more illogical to think that Mayweather only knowledge of boxing comes from himself as you seem to be trying to portray here miserably

???!

You said it's due to some elaborate scheme of him knowing what pac said a half a decade ago and using that to try and sabotage the f!ght. I said, he doesn't have to do all that. His father had clearly been accusing pacman before anyone else.... and also, just look at how dude moved up divisions? That sh*t is happening right now, and everywhere he goes... he has to hear about it from everyone. He didn't have to conduct some elaborate search. What is it about that... that is not computing?


Second contradiction - You say maybe Mayweather got the idea that Pac is using because he has moved up in weight and maintained his power and speed... How would Floyd even know that since according to you it is illogical to think that Floyd went back and dug up tapes and media crap on Pac? He would have to listen to the media, his camp, or witness with his own eyes Pac moving up in weight and still maintaining speed and power... I guess logically its ok for him to know that without looking at Pac tapes and seeing media reports... So please enlighten me how he would have gotten that information logically?

Again, wtf are you on???!

Floyd does an interview with ESPN, they bring up pacman. Floyd walks outside his house, they ask him about pacman. Floyd holds an internet chat, people talking about pacman. I hear these people always asking Floyd about stuff that pacman does... obviously there is exposure. What i'm saying, that you seem intent to not hear is..... Floyd does not have to set-up camp in a bunker, with a squadron, and a bunch of pacman media trying to come up with the most intricate, elaborate schemes..... wow.




Barely a footnote? It is a 100% fact they asked for ten oz gloves at 154... Y What evidence do you have that says they werent serious about that demand? I would think anything that is debated in a contract is serious... Logically it doesnt make sense to ask for something you dont want...Unless u want to bring back up the point u claimed was illogical which was Floyd being a mastermind outside the ring... The only reason u are trying to brush this fact to the side because you know it provides evidence that coincides with Floyd's camp using the two things from Pac's last lost that Pac made public he struggled with... U cant brush that to the side just cuz it doesnt support your claim... sorry bruh sh*t dont work like that

First off, you don't ask for 10oz gloves and the weight at 154. If you f!ght at 154, you wear 10oz gloves. Those are the rules. Unless you change the rules in the contract.

Second, people ask for things in contracts that they plan to give up all the time. The more you ask for, the more you can give up so that you can get what you really want. If Floyd's camp really wanted the 154lb weight, they would not have passed on it so quick. Just like they with the drug testing.

It's funny how you are the one saying how people need to read what you say and understand it and not put words in your mouth, then you stay coming up with these wild points of view that you push on others and say they believe.

What's with all this "...because YOU know" and "He already knew...", and all this sh*t that you are just conjuring up out of this air and trying to push as fact.

You are sitting there saying that floyd found a sound bite, and used that as a way to prevent the f!ght from happening under the guise of wanting the f!ght to happen by asking for drug testing. THAT is elaborate! My question is, what brought you to that theory?

Fact is, Floyd doesn't control the blood testing, it's random. So how does pacman know that he will be tested that close to the f!ght again? Why would Floyd bank all his chips on sabotaging the f!ght via asking for drug testing? Why would he not do the traditional thing that boxers do, and price himself out? Is it because Floyd is an evil genius? Lemme guess, it's an elaborate plan to make pacman out to be the bad guy, but... Floyd is the one that likes to be the bad guy. He relishes it. People hate him already, and that is his own marketing. Why would he want pacman to take over as that guy? How does he benefit?

.... i mean, floyd is a powerful, evil genius, i'm sure he found out somehow that the source of JMM's power is his pee that he drinks. Why did Floyd not impose a not liquids in nutritional diet clause so that JMM could not pee? Thus, could not drink the pee?


I am curious to know, how is it YOU know what all these people know though? How is it you are so sure that you can say with such emphasis that people know certain things. How is it that you know for a fact that Floyd knows certain details? How is it that you know all these people know things, that you can base your "facts" on THEIR knowledge???! You base your entire arguments on these a.ssumptions.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy