WADA Respond to Arum/Floyd:"WADA is not a testing agency. USDA is the body which would be the best."

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #181
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$6,274 | Props total: 7506 7506
 Atwal11 said:
somebody edit the first post and add this.. this is the interview in text format.. this way people can read on phones easier..
thanks!
 6 years ago '06        #182
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Can any of you Floyd stans just answer this fu*ken question: Is there an organization outside the United States that is as competent as USADA and can conduct Blood and Urine Tests? Yall dodging the sh*t out of this question.
 6 years ago '06        #183
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
Stogz,

USADA would be fine under the supervision of the NSAC and the WADA dumbass, I never wavered from that point!

I like how you have no life and go through each of my a million posts and then use my quotes without explaining the context properly. You think your smart eh??? You should work for a tabloid.

Heres another quote from the ACTUAL ARTICLE that you refuse to read:

"We're not going to make this into a cowboy situation. We have an organization that has no authority [USADA] and even does it [blood testing] without reporting to an organization that is responsible for the conduct of the f!ght.

AGAIN, USADA IS ONLY OK TO USE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A WADA AND THE NEVADA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISION. If Arum says NO USADA, then there are a NUMEROUS agencies as competent as USADA to conduct and administer these tests AND make this f!ght happen.

USADA IS FINE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF WADA AND NEVADA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISSION.

IF TEAM PACQUIAO HAS A PROBLEM WITH USADA BEING INVOLVED THEN THERE ARE NUMBEROUS INTERNATIONAL AGENCIES THAT ARE AS COMPETENT AS USADA TO CONDUCT THESE TESTS.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 07-17-2011 at 02:07 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #184
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
Never seen anybody own themselves like that on the Internets.
 6 years ago '10        #185
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$6,274 | Props total: 7506 7506
 stogz said:
^^^ My initial post on this subject from the thread listed below

See right here? This f*ggot was all for USADA a couple days ago.

^^^ Again, no mention of USADA being some crazed biased organization that works for the mayweather family.

^^^ Now I ask everyone this. Is this f*ggot not EXACTLY like Arum? As you can see here, this anally r*ped, mental midget has put up a clear endorsement of USADA. Not only is USADA not a biased organization in this post, but... they are also as reputable as WADA. So everything was all good. It was great actually.

Then all-of-a-sudden.... after getting knocked the fu*k out, and getting up at the count of eleven looking to continue a f!ght with us that was already waved off, he changes his position.

....and it becomes

WTF man??? You don't like USADA anymore? You fully endorsed them. You said that You & Arum was okay with them just a couple days ago.

No no.... you wasn't saying that WADA would hire an outside company like USADA. YOU said that WADA would hire USADA specifically. Then asked "What's the problem"? Then called me retarded because I too said that WADA would hand it over to USADA. You said that the whole thing would happen just as I initially said it would...

But YOU said that USADA was ok. YOU were fine with USADA. YOU called us all Flomos & Retards because we were all in agreement with you that USADA was fine.

Prove to me that you didn't want USADA a couple days ago.

Prove to me that in the initial quote in this post, the part i highlighted red, that I said USADA was the only testing agency on earth.

....8 ..... 9 ...... 10!!!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #186
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 dehdeh23 said:
Stogz,

USADA would be fine under the supervision of the NSAC and the WADA dumbass, I never wavered from that point!

I like how you have no life and go through each of my a million posts and then use my quotes without explaining the context properly. You think your smart eh??? You should work for a tabloid.

Heres another quote from the ACTUAL ARTICLE that you refuse to read:

"We're not going to make this into a cowboy situation. We have an organization that has no authority [USADA] and even does it [blood testing] without reporting to an organization that is responsible for the conduct of the f!ght.

AGAIN, USADA IS ONLY OK TO USE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A WADA AND THE NEVADA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISION. If Arum says NO USADA, then there are a NUMEROUS agencies as competent as USADA to conduct and administer these tests AND make this f!ght happen.

JUST ANSWER MY fu*kEN QUESTION THEN TALK.. I AM NOT DOWN IM JUST OUTNUMBERED BY THE AMOUNT OF FLOYD STANS. UNTIL YOU PROVE TO ME THAT USADA IS THE ONLY fu*kEN AGENCY IN THE WORLD THAT CAN CONDUCT BLOOD AND URINE TESTS THEN ILL LEAVE.

YALL DODGING THE sh*t OUT OF THAT QUESTION...
wow you really are this stupid. its not a matter of there not being another agency that can do the testing, its that Arum specifically said WADA what part of that do you not understand. you really think Arum specifically requested WADA and he didnt know about them and that they dont conduct testing.

face it this was just another scam ran by Arum and your really the only person that doesnt see it, pacman and money may fans alike, we ALL SEE IT BUT YOU.

in an article you posted it said that those close to manny say he still hasnt changed his stance on the testing issue, that was in an article that YOU POSTED, and yet Arum still came out with this

it was a stunt homie, a pr move, that just so happen to backfire on Arum. win some...lose some
 6 years ago '08        #187
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 jmheight1 said:
Being Identified or not is no longer a issue. Arum has agreed to testing. Just now we have a slight issue which WADA is putting him in his place about.

lol These dudes have no argument. Just bringing up random stuff that does not matter in July 2011. Some of you are stuck in 2009.
damn, you repeated this sh*t like 10times and they still ignored it....fu*king amazing.
 6 years ago '05        #188
space
space
 Mathematic said:
damn, you repeated this sh*t like 10times and they still ignored it....fu*king amazing.
did you read what i just posted. what does it matter what arum said when the f!ghter still hasnt agreed to testing, do yall know who Bob Arum is?
 6 years ago '10        #189
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,836 | Props total: 20741 20741
 stogz said:

^^^ Again, no mention of USADA being some crazed biased organization that works for the mayweather family.

^^^ Now I ask everyone this. Is this f*ggot not EXACTLY like Arum? As you can see here, this anally r*ped, mental midget has put up a clear endorsement of USADA. Not only is USADA not a biased organization in this post, but... they are also as reputable as WADA. So everything was all good. It was great actually.

Then all-of-a-sudden.... after getting knocked the fu*k out, and getting up at the count of eleven looking to continue a f!ght with us that was already waved off, he changes his position.

....and it becomes

WTF man??? You don't like USADA anymore? You fully endorsed them. You said that You & Arum was okay with them just a couple days ago.

No no.... you wasn't saying that WADA would hire an outside company like USADA. YOU said that WADA would hire USADA specifically. Then asked "What's the problem"? Then called me retarded because I too said that WADA would hand it over to USADA. You said that the whole thing would happen just as I initially said it would...

But YOU said that USADA was ok. YOU were fine with USADA. YOU called us all Flomos & Retards because we were all in agreement with you that USADA was fine.

Prove to me that in the initial quote in this post, the part i highlighted red, that I said USADA was the only testing agency on earth.

[pic - click to view]

NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Some of you Pacamaniacs better come help save ya boy dehdeh23. He's drowning in here.
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Actually... yall don't even waste your time. He's done way down the river and fell over the waterfall. No need to see another casualty today.
 DesertEagle said:
Never seen anybody own themselves like that on the Internets.
 StateProperty88 said:
wow you really are this stupid. its not a matter of there not being another agency that can do the testing, its that Arum specifically said WADA what part of that do you not understand. you really think Arum specifically requested WADA and he didnt know about them and that they dont conduct testing.

face it this was just another scam ran by Arum and your really the only person that doesnt see it, pacman and money may fans alike, we ALL SEE IT BUT YOU.

in an article you posted it said that those close to manny say he still hasnt changed his stance on the testing issue, that was in an article that YOU POSTED, and yet Arum still came out with this

it was a stunt homie, a pr move, that just so happen to backfire on Arum. win some...lose some
Damn......I have no smileys or gifs to add to this. Just wow.

And dehdeh to answer your question I didn't add anything...... I was just here for the laughs & to watch n*ggas ether you lol. And yes I have been quoting stogz but when a n*gga is speaking truth why not quote it?
 6 years ago '08        #190
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 StateProperty88 said:
did you read what i just posted. what does it matter what arum said when the f!ghter still hasnt agreed to testing, do yall know who Bob Arum is?
still. that was not the point of the thread....

but my statement was directed towards jmheight1's convo with dog4life

Last edited by supervillain; 07-17-2011 at 02:28 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 Mathematic said:
still. thats not the point of the thread....
but its all that matters. manny still hasnt changed his stance on the testing. and furthermore that answers the post that you said has went up 10 times without a response
 6 years ago '07        #192
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 stogz said:

....and it becomes

[pic - click to view]

God damn this post was ether........ how does one even show is face acting like this post doesnt exist
 6 years ago '07        #193
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 davon4204 said:
I think it's irony that Mayweather accused Pacquiao of using ped's when it is a fact that he uses Xylocaine to numb his hands. Now if I'm not mistaking wouldn't Xylocaine be like a ped giving one boxer the upperhand because he can't feel anything when he throws punches? And that drug is banned in every state but Las Vegas so that would explain alot too.
LOL you guys got to make up your mind. First, Floyd doesnt have knock out power or he doesnt punch as strong as manny but now all of a sudden xylocaine enhances his punching strength.......................................... ................ do you guys even think before typing
 6 years ago '06        #194
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
God damn this post was ether........ how does one even show is face acting like this post doesnt exist
HOW? You guys are now stanning stogz. USADA is fine as long as its supervised or administered by WADA and the NSAC. If USADA is an issue when they start negotiations, then there are NUMBEROUS other competent international agencies that can conduct the test under WADA and NSAC conditions. WHAT??

If Mayweather makes an excuse to NOT take this condition on Drug Testing then... hes ducking. Pacquiao agreed to more then enough to make this f!ght happen.
 6 years ago '07        #195
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
HOW? You guys are now stanning stogz. USADA is fine as long as its supervised or administered by WADA and the NSAC. If USADA is an issue when they start negotiations, then there are NUMBEROUS other competent international agencies that can conduct the test under WADA and NSAC conditions. WHAT??

If Mayweather makes an excuse to NOT take this condition on Drug Testing then... hes ducking. Pacquiao agreed to more then enough to make this f!ght happen.
1.) He used your own words against you to show how you contradicted yourself numerous times

2.) How did Pac agree to more then enough? All that was asked of him was to accept OST? 1 simple request.......
 6 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:

once again we dont know what pacman is thinking because we have yet to hear him say that he is cool with the no cut off and no USADA.

once again i will say that YOU POSTED an article that said the day after Arum said that pacman is cool with the testing, koncz said that no such thing has came out of manny's mouth. koncz came out with that the next day just to refute what someone else IN HIS OWN CAMP said.

and why do you even say "USADA is fine as long as its supervised or administered by WADA and the NSAC", when we know WADA doesnt administer test. why do you want someone administering test that doesnt administer test?
 6 years ago '04        #197
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 PEK said:
Do u think USADA is biased? Just k!ll urself u fu*king idiot. U will believe anything Team Pacman says. Nobody ever questioned the integrity of USADA until now. Yall Pacman stans are by the dumbest people on this site. Yall just keep making excuses for a n*gga that wont take a drug test that hundreds of thousands of others take without bi*ching. Truly fu*king pathetic.
You show me 100,000 boxers that took this test and i will shut up... How often does an olympic athlete test positive before their event in the Olympics??? These tests arent bothering Pac cuz he might get caught... He gave his reasoning for not wanting to take blood tests leading up to or before a f!ght years ago... This aint nothing new... Ironically you n*ggas didnt see a problem with Pac saying that after the Morales f!ght... Now its suspicious and a problem when he does something that Mayweather has never done and stick to his word...

Manny has never changed his stance on blood testing for years... Mayweather has and Manny gets put out to be a cheater because he stuck by his word of not wanting blood testing... Thats what i dont get... I could see if Manny came out the blue with this but he didnt he let it be known before... This testing doesnt yield any higher results than other testing... Obviously by the number of juicing athletes in the olympics that dont get caught until someone rats them out...
 07-17-2011, 05:53 PM         #198
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:

What part of this aren't you getting? Where is the f!ght taking place? What fu*kin country? USA. So we would use USADA. If the sh*t was taking place in fu*kin Phillipines, then call them monkey eating a.ss testing organization. But if its going down in Vegas, then USADA is the one.
 6 years ago '08        #199
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,809 | Props total: 3436 3436
 dre03 said:
You show me 100,000 boxers that took this test and i will shut up... How often does an olympic athlete test positive before their event in the Olympics??? These tests arent bothering Pac cuz he might get caught... He gave his reasoning for not wanting to take blood tests leading up to or before a f!ght years ago... This aint nothing new... Ironically you n*ggas didnt see a problem with Pac saying that after the Morales f!ght... Now its suspicious and a problem when he does something that Mayweather has never done and stick to his word...

Manny has never changed his stance on blood testing for years... Mayweather has and Manny gets put out to be a cheater because he stuck by his word of not wanting blood testing... Thats what i dont get... I could see if Manny came out the blue with this but he didnt he let it be known before... This testing doesnt yield any higher results than other testing... Obviously by the number of juicing athletes in the olympics that dont get caught until someone rats them out...
I meant athlete not just boxers, and u knew that. I see u just like Arum trying to deflect sh*t. Manny has changed his stance several times with the cut off dates so u can stop that lie, Floyd aint changed sh*t. And Manny never said sh*t about the Morales f!ght until Floyd bought testing so u can stop with that lie.
 6 years ago '09        #200
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
So basically a guy that is so pro Floyd Mayweather he used his media credentials just to get an interview to make more out of a story than need be so Floyd's camp continues to come out okay?

I dont give a fu*k either way and just want a f!ght!!! But, the d!ckriding f*ggotry from the fans of both sides is...no has gotten to way beyond out of control and sickening.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago