Lil B has surpassed Eminem and Wayne's level, at this point he can release anything and the fans...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 tj.iscool said:
People seriously think lil b is positive & music mean something?

People of the world let me down every other minute I'm on this planet
Because the I'm Gay album is sooooo negative

B is all about positivity n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #102
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Joe Budden said:
At this point in his career his can rap about sucking a pen!$ and fans would still listen to his music.
didn't read this thread, but this is 100% fact and TS is correct in the original post. Sh*t's
 07-15-2011, 09:01 PM         #103
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
uhh miami has colleges in it does that make it not hood?

sh*t i know of a couple small college towns that are nice around the college but hooded out every where else

and if u aint gon watch the vid then stfu
are u really comparing Miami to fu*kin Berkeley? Bruh listen..The whole city of Miami was built from Cocaine money..The whole economic structure..The only history of the city is violence..Im not an advocate of the sh*t Im just letting u know..Its one of the most notorious cities in the fu*kin world..Little Havana..Lil Haiti..Overtown...North Miami...Maaann I wont even go on..To compare ur hole in the wall to Miami..Yes we have some great schools here as well..No doubt..But Im sure u understand my point..Berkeley? I mean the sh*t is laughable..And those dudes dont live there FYI...Lil B and Stunna have a place in Downtown LA fu*k boy..Did u know that?
 07-15-2011, 09:08 PM         #104
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
bruh they live in downtown la now but they are form berkely dumbass bi*ch.

and like i said there a re plenty of small college town with hoods, i used to live in one(valdosta georgia)

just stop talkin out the sid eo fyuh kneck the video is him in the hood he grew up in get over it, why u mad that lil b used to be a hood n*gga???? u mad he caught that armed robbery case???
Ur just a country fu*k who doesnt understand real city life..Valdosta? Yes I know about that city. Cmon bruh..U just prove urself to be a fu*kin country bumpkin a.ss dude..Ok then..
 6 years ago '05        #105
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 bornleader said:
Ur just a country fu*k who doesnt understand real city life..Valdosta? Yes I know about that city. Cmon bruh..U just prove urself to be a fu*kin country bumpkin a.ss dude..Ok then..
you can't compare big a.ss miami against berkeley you dumb a.ss n*gga... compare the whole bay... and just parts of the bay aint nothing to fu*k with..

i know some richmond n*ggas come murder all yo sh*t up... they waiting outside the bart station right now in 100 degree whether with big a.ss hoodies and beenies on..
 07-15-2011, 09:14 PM         #106
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R Dot said:
One thing about B is I'd rather support a Dark skinned n*gga from the streets than some lightskin half Jew that grew up privileged....
So you rather support bullsh*t music. Okay then
 6 years ago '05        #107
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 bornleader said:
great..now we are talking about the whole bay..Fantastic..And good thing u threw Richmond in there...Where would the bay be without a city thats over 3000 fu*kin miles away huh? WTF are u talking about? Are u drunk?
hmm... this n*gga just said richmond ca is 3000 miles away...

07-15-2011, 09:38 PM         #108
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
hmm... this n*gga just said richmond ca is 3000 miles away...

just shows how thirsty u are to wait to see what i have to say u cornball..At first I was thinking a somewhat major city like Richmond,VA..Which is a real city..But Richmond,CA isnt even on my fu*kin radar..Nor anybody elses..Do ur homework dufus..
 6 years ago '05        #109
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 bornleader said:
just shows how thirsty u are to wait to see what i have to say u cornball..At first I was thinking a somewhat major city like Richmond,VA..Which is a real city..But Richmond,CA isnt even on my fu*kin radar..Nor anybody elses..Do ur homework dufus..
your obviously uneducated... and its okay... some people come from a genetically inclined line of janitors...

we dont blame you my n*gga... i blame your dumb a.ss family tree... its all good bro...

ignorance is bliss... btw.. sucka a.ss n*gga delete posts..you a sucka a.ss n*gga..
 07-15-2011, 09:47 PM         #110
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
your obviously uneducated... and its okay... some people come from a genetically inclined line of janitors...

we dont blame you my n*gga... i blame your dumb a.ss family tree... its all good bro...

ignorance is bliss... btw.. sucka a.ss n*gga delete posts..you a sucka a.ss n*gga..
right..the funny thing is I really know these dudes u defend and we have had a whole debate on here about that..Its all good..Ur a fan..And i really live in this sh*t..U should do ur research on me f*g boy..Stunnaman used to live with us..I even posted his passport online that he left at my house when he couldnt even afford to pay the rent..Please..I dont even know why I talk to u dudes//
 07-15-2011, 09:50 PM         #111
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
duck tales
sure...because it makes complete sense for me to say that when I think dudes are fu*kin homo's and the fakest dudes possibly living..
 6 years ago '05        #112
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 bornleader said:
right..the funny thing is I really know these dudes u defend and we have had a whole debate on here about that..Its all good..Ur a fan..And i really live in this sh*t..U should do ur research on me f*g boy..Stunnaman used to live with us..I even posted his passport online that he left at my house when he couldnt even afford to pay the rent..Please..I dont even know why I talk to u dudes//
BUT MY n*ggaA... U DONT KNOW WHERE RICHMOND IS?!?!..... c'mon now bruh...

seriously... HAHAHA.. u want me to believe you?!?!....HAHAHA.. but u dont know where richmond is?!?!?!

07-15-2011, 09:53 PM         #113
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
BUT MY n*ggaA... U DONT KNOW WHERE RICHMOND IS?!?!..... c'mon now bruh...

seriously... HAHAHA.. u want me to believe you?!?!....HAHAHA.. but u dont know where richmond is?!?!?!

ur right..I am lying about knowing complete f*gs and being disgraced for being around such buffoonery..Its a complete marketing ploy...U caught me
 6 years ago '10        #114
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Burn this thread to the motherfuucking ground!!!
 6 years ago '05        #115
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 bornleader said:
ur right..I am lying about knowing complete f*gs and being disgraced for being around such buffoonery..Its a complete marketing ploy...U caught me
why n*ggas give into they losses so quick...

n*ggas so remedial these days i can't even draw an argument out of them... get some pride...

..its all good tho... i just came in here to catch that quick W and give out an L... i do it to everyone.. u should feel honored.

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 07-15-2011 at 09:57 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #116
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
All I know is Lil B snapped on that Grove St. Party.
 07-15-2011, 09:58 PM         #117
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
^ why n*gga give into they losses so quick...

n*ggas so remedial these days i can't even draw an argument of them... get some pride...
this is my last post..So know this..I hope u die..And ur mom dies..Matter fact I hope the pets she owns dies..Ur fake and u believe in fake sh*t..U are a follower..And not a believer in ur own dreams..Probably bcuz u have no dreams..Bottom line is..Lil B is one of the worse rappers in history..And thats how he will be remembered..Period..Suck it easy..
 07-15-2011, 10:21 PM         #118
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
listen to his song "i hate myself"
i dont wanna hear shiit else that has to do with Lil B & music
 07-15-2011, 10:23 PM         #119
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSean said:
maybe if you listened to songs besides "hoes on my d!ck" and "im paris hilton" you would know what we talkin' about bro
naah im good homie
 07-15-2011, 10:24 PM         #120
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Livin Life said:
Because the I'm Gay album is sooooo negative

B is all about positivity n*gga
that album title alone is negative I dont care how u try spinning it...GTFOH
Home