Lil B has surpassed Eminem and Wayne's level, at this point he can release anything and the fans...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
So I read the thread title: Lil B has surpassed Eminem and Wayne's level, at this point he can release anything and the fans...

this doesnt make u good artist...it just goes to show the level of mind control that goes on in the world...people being told what to listen to and what not to etc......MC Fart can have a million fans but if his sh*t is dookie and he sucks he sucks it doesnt change that fact
 6 years ago '04        #62
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
this thread is an eye opener.

i feel sorry for you f*ggots that listen to lil b and enjoy it.

like damn your life must be fu*keddddd up.

sad really

hip hop is officially dead
 6 years ago '04        #63
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3759 3759
Im A BasedGod Fan But He's Not Better Then Weezy Maybe Eminem But NOT Wayne Tho...
 6 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 YoungFly said:
notorious u have been trying way to hard to get my attention in this thread, please give it up, i dont feed trolls.
this post says otherwise

and at me trolling. please kid... ill leave that to you.

clearly you are trolling hard.. nobody can be as stupid as you

you make gutta23 look intelligent
 6 years ago '11        #65
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
 Veno da Don said:
Yall defend lil b on the wrong points.
Yes he hustles, Yes he created a fanbase on his own, Yes the whole industry co-signs, Yes he makes tons of records, Yes he is a big risk taker, Yes he is original...

There is only one HUGE PROBLEM WITH LIL B.... HIS fu*kING SONGS SUCK HE CANT RAP GOOD!!!

Why would I waste my time and effort on supporting lil b when he didn't waste his time or effort on making his songs? I mean seriously people his lyrics, delivery, substance... Is beyond comprehension. His video and song titles promote a homos3xual lifestyle (to each is own, but I'm not gay or pretty or any of that sh*t). He makes NO ATTEMPT to wow his listeners with his lines only through "shock value" does he appeal.

To you younger folks yall might think this is cool now but it won't be in 5 yrs TRUST ME. It won't be once his kids in hip-hop pop up and wanna be like him but are 100 times worse it won't be funny then. You're gonna wish you challenged lil b to make better music then. Just watch...
Music is in the ear of listener personally I like Lil B's music but I ain't gonna act like the dude is a lyrical genius, I don't even consider Lil B to be a rapper and find his stlye to be more spoken word than anything I mean he got his Wonton Soup type of songs and then he got his Age of Information type songs and I enjoy both, and as far as him promoting homos3xuality in his music and videos I find it hard to believe that anybody is gonna change his or her s3xual preference because of a Lil B song unless they were already gay to begin with.
 6 years ago '04        #66
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
 Barack Obonga said:
its fun music breh.

you think "a hippy a hip hip hop yuh just dont stop" was a good rap?

naw the sh*t was terrble but it was fun
I get it but, don't Pac Div make "fun" music in the bay area? And those guys are GOOD RAPPERS there are plenty of artist who put effort into the music lil b doesn't. That n*gga just goes into the studio says the first thing on his mind and makes a track out of it, its the equivalent of watching two people who have never heard of basketball try and hoop for the first time, it just isn't good!!!

I agree I can't listen to alot of old a.ss hip-hop it don't think alot of it was that intricate, but they were still figuring out the potential of the art and had not yet scratched the surface of the music.

Lil B has no excuse I believe if he wasn't so terrible and was just an average rapper none of yall would even be fans or care who he was. Just love to be "different" I guess but different ain't always good.
 07-15-2011, 03:52 PM         #67
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:
nope some rappers are themselves.
People change. Rap is a gimmick. People take it too serious and get emotional when they have no idea what "good" rap is. God didn't reach down from the heavens and say "this is good rap, this what you sound like."

Yeah, it evolved over the decades and now people have a belief of how it should sound. This was the same reason why many New Yorkers hated the sound that was coming out of the south.

Every generation go through this, things change and they hate the new way. I hate those fu*king 808 drums, I love the production from '90s, I listen to music from he 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and up into the present because I love music and I love sampling.

Yo guys don't understand Lil B's avant garde style, he deliberately does this on purpose. Maybe you guys should take an art class and open up to things that are different. He is an "artist", you motherfu*kers can't tell him how to paint his fu*king picture.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2785 2785
 Barack Obonga said:
lil b has songs with that exact same topic, i dont see what u are trying to say
Exactly.

I'm Gay >>>
 6 years ago '10        #69
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 MrIndieArtist said:
adults dont read that. its the kids who follow this hip hop like its wrestling. from the way they dress to the slang they use *swag* as an adult i still listen to hip hop. but stuff i know thats not being packaged and sold to me cause im in there target market. the people who are responsible for his success are selling him as an artist to lame teenagers in a hipster decade.
lol @ you thinking Lil B is one of those artists "Packaged and sold" to a target market...Lil B is the definition of underground, just because he's achieving mininmal mainstream success doesnt change that
 6 years ago '10        #70
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2785 2785

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

For "Mr. Grown Man"
 07-15-2011, 04:05 PM         #71
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
he finally admitted he doesn't even listen to the guy! lock the thread mods
Exactly, anyone who research Lil B's career would know how he started (how he used to rap), and his music now.

Yes, B had a traditional flow back in the days:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
at this group of teeny boppers

1700 sales and selling out $10 venues that house no more than a few thousand and hes blowing up

oh brother

yall are some real pretty bi*ches tho
 07-15-2011, 04:16 PM         #73
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just know that Lil B is the first and last, I'm not giving no one else a pass. I used to hate Lil B, just like I used to hate Joe Budden.

I know it's hard for you guys to like him when your first impression of him is "I'm Gay." Just dig deeper and you'll see the truth.
 07-15-2011, 04:28 PM         #74
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I wish most of you committed suicide.
 6 years ago '06        #75
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
i might just shoot myself after reading this...
 6 years ago '07        #76
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418

[pic - click to view]

07-15-2011, 07:19 PM         #77
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-15-2011, 07:21 PM         #78
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:

how bout a reflection on real life ^^^ thank u based common sense ur name says it all!!!
:agreement6: This real hip hop. Lil B is poison.
 07-15-2011, 07:25 PM         #79
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Yall defend lil b on the wrong points.
Yes he hustles, Yes he created a fanbase on his own, Yes the whole industry co-signs, Yes he makes tons of records, Yes he is a big risk taker, Yes he is original...

There is only one HUGE PROBLEM WITH LIL B.... HIS fu*kING SONGS SUCK HE CANT RAP GOOD!!!

Why would I waste my time and effort on supporting lil b when he didn't waste his time or effort on making his songs? I mean seriously people his lyrics, delivery, substance... Is beyond comprehension. His video and song titles promote a homos3xual lifestyle (to each is own, but I'm not gay or pretty or any of that sh*t). He makes NO ATTEMPT to wow his listeners with his lines only through "shock value" does he appeal.

To you younger folks yall might think this is cool now but it won't be in 5 yrs TRUST ME. It won't be once his kids in hip-hop pop up and wanna be like him but are 100 times worse it won't be funny then. You're gonna wish you challenged lil b to make better music then. Just watch...

kinda like Jersey Shore. it justs fades away
 07-15-2011, 07:27 PM         #80
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
at this group of teeny boppers

1700 sales and selling out $10 venues that house no more than a few thousand and hes blowing up

oh brother

yall are some real pretty bi*ches tho
:agreement6: These lil B fans are pathetic. People can clown me all day for liking Drake. But really? Lil B?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy