2011-2012 Sleeper Heisman Pick...

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #261
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DoMieD said:
I just mean as far as him taking hits. He's not big or tough enough.
Why Im not tryna see him line up for us. Demarcus Ware and Justin Tuck would flatten RG3, Ive seen this sh*t already play out with Vick.
 6 years ago '07        #262
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ttime236 said:
Why Im not tryna see him line up for us. Demarcus Ware and Justin Tuck would flatten RG3, Ive seen this sh*t already play out with Vick.
That's who I hope he doesn't end up like as far as injuries go. RGIII is mobile and small just like Vick. Griffin will be the 2nd or 3rd QB off the board.
 12-10-2011, 09:00 PM         #263
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
You never directly said it, but you implied it on multiple occasions.
Again i would like to see this quote that you've seen me say this bc ive projected 8-8 at the most
 12-10-2011, 09:02 PM         #264
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do not agree with rg3 is soft he was.drilled a few.times in the OU and you see how that ended up.. he was laid the fu*k out at one point str8 put to sleep.
 6 years ago '07        #265
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Dro889 said:
I do not agree with rg3 is soft he was.drilled a few.times in the OU and you see how that ended up.. he was laid the fu*k out at one point str8 put to sleep.
That was an act to get a flag. He's done it before. He's also taken himself out of games before. This year he was a little better about it. Look at previous years he's done it more times than not. Has he gotten tougher, yea but its still there.
 12-10-2011, 09:06 PM         #266
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
That was an act. He's done it before. He's also taken himself out of games before. This year he was a little better about it.
I dont see how askin for calls makes u soft means almost every qb in the nfl is soft they all call for calls.. i think u nitpick on him a little. Hes fine..
 6 years ago '07        #267
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Dro889 said:
I dont see how askin for calls makes u soft means almost every qb in the nfl is soft they all call for calls.. i think u nitpick on him a little. Hes fine..
I do that with every QB actually, not just Griffin. Not almost every QB does it in the NFL just the superstars. They complain to refs. I'm more of a defensive guy so I don't really have a soft spot for QBs. So, yea I'm a little biased. I say shut the fu*k up and play.
 12-10-2011, 09:22 PM         #268
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn 2nd comment....

6 years ago '07        #269
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,627 | Props total: 16717 16717
 Main Event said:
Random but the timing of these ESPN 30 for 30's is straight
I remeber them during pony excess after cam won
 12-10-2011, 09:34 PM         #270
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I do that with every QB actually, not just Griffin. Not almost every QB does it in the NFL just the superstars. They complain to refs. I'm more of a defensive guy so I don't really have a soft spot for QBs. So, yea I'm a little biased. I say shut the fu*k up and play.
I agree but we live in a era where players want calls from basketball to football withs wrs,des,cbs, almost everyone cries for calls...
 6 years ago '06        #271
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,588 | Props total: 8763 8763
 Dro889 said:
I agree but we live in a era where players want calls from basketball to football withs wrs,des,cbs, almost everyone cries for calls...
but that is how the game is being played today.

money wins
fake computer wins
fake calls wins
payed off refs wins

you have to adjust, peep Harrison who still plays real football. he isn't allowed to hit like he use to every week is a fine. that hit on mccoy he might get suspended.

its just apart of TODAYS game it will never go back it will just get worse just enjoy it while you can. or whats left of it.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy